PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Quad Info Everyonelook

SET THE STAGE
02-09-2006, 11:47 PM
okay first off, is there anyone here that had a blue 250r with the #35 on it? or know someone who had one stolen with that number. i might know where it is, but i'm not gonna jump to things and start blaming the guy i just want to know if anybody had one stolen that anyone knows of at least.

SET THE STAGE
02-10-2006, 02:09 PM
nobody knows of anything?

Threewits
02-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Actually, I am looking for one which was taken in Indiana. It had lots of goodies on it. Do not recall the number 35, but that is easily enough changed. Any chance you have access to the serial number, or atleast the last six or eight charectors of it?
perry8@rnetinc.net
Threewits

SET THE STAGE
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
i don't think this is the same one, the guy has it up for sale and doesn't have any information about it. just that it's a 250r and whatnot. it's completely race ready but yet it's covered in dirt and hay. yeah i don't think someone would invest so much money into one then let it sit in dirt.

oh and this one is in pennsylvania so i don't think it would be the same one.

but if you'd like feel free to talk to me on AIM about it

s/n = STILLSTRONGTODAY

Threewits
02-10-2006, 02:33 PM
That kind of sounds like the one on ebay!

SET THE STAGE
02-10-2006, 02:38 PM
you guessed it. have you taken a good look at it? nobody would put triple rate peps, beadlocks, complete maier plastics, full LRD, +2 LSR arms, etc. on a quad and leave it sit in dirt and hay. unless it was stolen and they didn't give 2 ****s about what happened to it considering they didn't pay for it. looks like the only thing they might have put on it was the tires lol

EDIT: annnddd they have no title for it

XCredrider
02-10-2006, 04:01 PM
who in their mind would put blaster tires on a full race 250r? are they crazy or just cheeeeeaaaapppp??????

Tom TRX250R
02-10-2006, 05:13 PM
What's the auction number? I don't see it????

XCredrider
02-10-2006, 05:31 PM
4611458178 here ya go

SET THE STAGE
02-10-2006, 09:26 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-250R-not-400ex-banshee-warrior_W0QQitemZ4611458178QQcategoryZ6724QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

http://i8.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/33/60/0d_1.JPG
http://i9.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/22/10/98_1.JPG
http://i12.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/32/90/4f_1.JPG

A A R O N
02-10-2006, 10:43 PM
WTF....Do you even have anything to base this on????? Now, im not sticking up for anyone, because if it were stolen i would personally love to have a moment alone with the theif, but you're in illinois and he's in pa....You cant tell it's stolen just from his auction. If it was stolen, do you really think he would sell it whole, let alone on ebay where millions of people browse everyday. And honestly, most of the r's i've looked at dont have titles. They're such old quads, somebody along the line was bound to lose it, if it even had one in the first place. Did it ever cross your mind that it was somebody elses quad who stored it at this guys place and something happened and he didn't want it back or couldn't take it back. Or maybe it was his son's and he died in a car accident two months ago and this guy wants all of his crap gone. There's so many possible situations, and you jump to the conclusion that it might have been stolen. I guess the factory that makes number stickers only made one set of 35's.:scary: Not everybody has the common sense to spend their money and take care of what they bought. Maye it was spurr of the moment and he lost interest, and just put it away for a while. Good lord, stay out of his business unless you KNOW or have significant details that prove that it is indeed stolen.

A A R O N
02-10-2006, 10:46 PM
And for goodness sakes, a thief should have the common sense to make the auction work to his advantage. If he stole it i doubt he would put a reserve on it, and make it a 7 day auction. Just a guess, but i would say he would want it outta there asap, and it wouldn't matter if he got what it was worth out of it.

Mean250r
02-11-2006, 07:12 AM
i think that thats stollen as well, maybe he left the mud on it so no 1 can see any thing specail about it

2500 is pretty cheap for that bike if you ask me,

SET THE STAGE
02-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by A A R O N
WTF....Do you even have anything to base this on????? Now, im not sticking up for anyone, because if it were stolen i would personally love to have a moment alone with the theif, but you're in illinois and he's in pa....You cant tell it's stolen just from his auction. If it was stolen, do you really think he would sell it whole, let alone on ebay where millions of people browse everyday. And honestly, most of the r's i've looked at dont have titles. They're such old quads, somebody along the line was bound to lose it, if it even had one in the first place. Did it ever cross your mind that it was somebody elses quad who stored it at this guys place and something happened and he didn't want it back or couldn't take it back. Or maybe it was his son's and he died in a car accident two months ago and this guy wants all of his crap gone. There's so many possible situations, and you jump to the conclusion that it might have been stolen. I guess the factory that makes number stickers only made one set of 35's.:scary: Not everybody has the common sense to spend their money and take care of what they bought. Maye it was spurr of the moment and he lost interest, and just put it away for a while. Good lord, stay out of his business unless you KNOW or have significant details that prove that it is indeed stolen.

did you even read my first post? i said that i'm NOT gonna just jump to conclusions and start blaming the guy, i was just asking if anyone here knew anybody that had a blue 250r with full maier plastics and the number 35 on it stolen. chill

snapon
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
That R has been listed 1 or 2 other times in the past year or so (same seller). I remember those pics. Reserve was never met in the past auctions.

bananas
02-12-2006, 07:01 AM
One of my stores got hit for 183,000.00 in parts. And the *******s would post the stuff friday night for 3 days. The cops never look on ebay on the weekend!!! And they did't have money to buy anything too. I had to ... The guy even used US mail so it became federal. If it wasn't for me they would have never caught these guys.. Thanks god all the stuff was insured!!!! At leaset 15 to 20 % of the stuff on ebay is stolen!!!!!