PDA

View Full Version : Your birth month

SGA
02-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Is this how you are?

JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEBRUARY:
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but those not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARCH:
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

APRIL:
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their luver can see.

MAY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

JUNE:
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

AUGUST:
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.

SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive.Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

OCTOBER:
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

NOVEMBER:
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.

DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

JDiablo
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Holy chit,I'm Decemeber,that is almost 100% correct!

2004exrider
02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
DECEMBER- id say 98% is right.

Jimmy

400exrules
02-09-2006, 08:21 PM
May- almost all correct, except that i dont like literature and arts

02-09-2006, 08:23 PM
That does seem pretty right on. Just thinking of ppl n when they are born, everythign seems to match up.

These things are useless though. How does the month ur born in have anything to do with ur personality?

redlineranger
02-09-2006, 08:24 PM
April- pretty much 100% right

02-09-2006, 08:25 PM
january...."Likes to criticize." yah thats me

Mxjunkie
02-09-2006, 08:29 PM
FEBRUARY:
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but those not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Yeah I get angry easy but I show it lmao, sensitive- people piss me off, I cant belive how close it is :eek2:

becci4
02-09-2006, 08:31 PM
well today is my birthday and with that said im going to be correct all day

JOEX
02-09-2006, 08:32 PM
August, about 50% accurate:ermm:

becci4
02-09-2006, 08:33 PM
FEBRUARY:
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but those not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions

man o man that is all me to a T:D

TRX_450
02-09-2006, 08:43 PM
march....bout 95%...the home decor makes me sick...lol

redlineranger
this is a good thread SGA;)

WheelieMan4
Mine, January, is 100% like me...thats really weird how that works out. I even thought of a couple friends and they act just like the month said...It's just weird:huh

NacsMXer
02-09-2006, 08:55 PM
JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

This is crazy, about 99% right. I was surprised when it said "always broods about the past.." I do that sometimes.

Even November was right I tested my sister. She's even in med school right now and is an insanely hard worker....too weird :eek2:

Doober
02-09-2006, 08:57 PM
march is mine and i would say 97% right....still pretty close.

Loves home decors. Moody. The first i have no idea what that means, but the second one im just in a good mood almost 24/7 and easy going, not a lot bothers me. so its pretty close

exboy
02-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Im march and its pretty accurate exept for the peace and serinity thing. Im very easily pissed, and Im VERY VERY sexy:cool: :blah: :blah:

trx400exxracer
02-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
May- almost all correct, except that i dont like literature and arts

yeah same thing here and the thing about having not alot of children I dont think that is going to be true lol

Titanium
02-09-2006, 09:10 PM
my month "july" is kinda rite. cept studies are not easy for me. and i only like to be alone if i'm buildin sumthin otherwise i love to be aroun ppl. and i get over stuff quickly unlike it says.

derekhonda
02-09-2006, 09:18 PM
July is 100% right for me.

02-09-2006, 09:29 PM
August- 99% right.

LTZ400rider
02-09-2006, 10:23 PM
october 90 percent right. im pretty sure if u read all of them they would all be right, thats the trick

derekhonda
02-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
october 90 percent right. im pretty sure if u read all of them they would all be right, thats the trick

no, there are certain months that are < 10% right (for me). Most months I can relate to one or two topics for sure, but some are just flat out not me.

QuadJunkies
02-10-2006, 12:46 AM
Jan. is me and it pretty much fits me!

quads14589
02-10-2006, 04:08 AM
may- fits me well.

ballz2thewall
02-10-2006, 05:13 AM
April, is almost 100% correct.

DJJ450r
02-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by JDiablo
Holy chit,I'm Decemeber,that is almost 100% correct!

:macho

Quad18star
02-10-2006, 08:17 AM
March - Pretty much says it all about me , except I'm not musically talented !!

Toadz400
02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm July and I'd say it's 99% right.

JRP
02-10-2006, 11:02 AM
SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive.Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

Tommy 17
02-10-2006, 11:11 AM
june 98%... freaky but pretty much true!

cb450r
02-10-2006, 11:14 AM
DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical

Yeah i would say that is me:scary:

optikid123
02-10-2006, 12:43 PM
may i guess is about me kinda, but all people feel those different ways one time or another, there too broad. now if it said if your born in may and you eat pbj for lunch on tuesday at 3, i wouldnt be skeptical

Racing Rice
02-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Is this how you are?

DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Wow, that is right on the money!!!:eek2:

The one for January is pretty close to my wife with the exceptions of a few things.

TheFontMaster
02-10-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm in December, and it is almost right on.

Foxyangel0425
02-10-2006, 02:59 PM
MAY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

I say its a little off......but the Easily angered, stubborn fits to the tee...there are others but am not going to name them all! :rolleyes:

dirtriderhoney
02-10-2006, 03:06 PM
MARCH

Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

Attractive personality and sexy, OH MOST DEF!!! LOL. Shy and Reserved, HELL NO!!!

For the most part, this is pretty freakin close. 90%

tar
02-11-2006, 08:20 PM
my b-day in april and it is almost 100% rite

blakefoote
02-11-2006, 08:40 PM
mine is may....and that is pretty close...:huh

JKWGA400EX
02-11-2006, 08:50 PM
august,and id say about 98% correct.man this pretty cool.
nice post.

countrygirl01
02-11-2006, 09:12 PM
may, wow thats about 90% right that is so cool