PDA

View Full Version : important front end question

nickc450
02-09-2006, 06:15 PM
i was just wondering what are every1s experiences with the diffrent companies they used for their yfz front end. i had a lone star and wasnt to happy with it., then i got a walsh. i absolutly loved the walsh and will swear by it to anyone who askes. unfourtnatly i stated to build an 06', got everything but my a arms, and then soon found out that walsh is harder to get in touch with then the president. I just wanted to know every1s opinion becuase i really cant wait anylonger to finish my build. i like roll but i have no experiencs and hear there expensive. not really a fan of gibson/houser/jb. was considering leager as well but also dont know what to expect. i got axis all around for the 06'. im just asking cause i dont wana throw down 1600 for a front end, spent all the time to get it dialed, and then realize i dont like it.

any help would be great
thanks Nick

nickc450
02-09-2006, 06:16 PM
oh yea..... i race Mx

intruder
02-10-2006, 07:05 AM
www.atvfourplay.com

Talk to Tom tell him Dave sent you. I think you'll be real happy with his A-Arms.

PurePerformance
02-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Id go with a Teixeira/Axis front end. Walsh like design and durability. More affordable and customer service is very good.

http://www.teixeiratech.com/