PDA

View Full Version : What pisses you off

Flip_SideEX
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Well today started out as any normal day. I drove to school felt my tire wobble a little bit and didnt think anything of it. So after school gets out, I start my car up, drive almost out of the school parking lot and then 2 chicks started yelling at me. Well I get out and notice that I got a flat tire. It just happens to be one of the days its actually snowing in wisconsin, which comes as a surprise now. I froze my *** off outside, put the spare on and drove home. I filled up the regular tire and just about to put it back on, because it wasnt loosing any air, and then I here this little whistling noise. Damnit....got to buy a new tire and cant do much since i cant drive with a spare on very far.

There are some other things that piss me off, but i just brought up something that happened to day for me.

Titanium
02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
i hate when ppl drive 40 mph on the highways:grr: i also hate it when ppl say hey can i borrow a piece of paper cus there's no way i'm gonna want the paper back with there chit written on it. i also hate when ppl are fake!

trict_out
02-09-2006, 03:41 PM
i hate meatheads, people who dont respect other peoples property, smartasses, women with attitude, and the pittsburg steelers.

Mxjunkie
02-09-2006, 03:41 PM
anything and everything :o

400exrules
02-09-2006, 03:44 PM
i hate my carburator(sp?) right now:mad:

exrider008
02-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i hate my carburator(sp?) right now:mad:

just take ur carb off its ur flote.

02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
People who make threads about what pisses them off.

redracing88
02-09-2006, 04:32 PM
MXFourTwoEight People who make threads about what pisses them off.

lmao

anyways druggies and goths and ppl that say this and that infront of there friends to be cool but once there outa school or something and see you they try to be buddy buddy with you. "what i do then is give them a good punch in the mouth":D

no lie

then they run off crying like sissy la la

wvspeedfreak
02-09-2006, 04:33 PM
People that have a problem with you but won't confront you about it,they just run there mouth behind your back..............that pisses me off.

Pappy
02-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
People that have a problem with you but won't confront you about it,they just run there mouth behind your back..............that pisses me off.

yeah that wvspeedfreak dude is a....:devil: :blah:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Very impatient people :mad: People that drive slow in the fast lane :grr:

now that I read that am I an impatient person :confused:

hessianmx111
02-09-2006, 04:59 PM
People who act gangster,ghetto etc, people who cant drive, the car lot that wont give me an answer about a truck I'm wanting to buy from them, being sick, etc.

Jake250ex
02-09-2006, 05:00 PM
i hate it when my parents put their face 6'' away from the monitor and closely examine every move you make on the computer. they are right now.

key4202003
02-09-2006, 05:01 PM
black people that sing "over the top" god d*mn its so irriatating(what) getting hit by a big rock in the mouth/nose by brothers 500R, and most of all, wheelers that hiccup or blubber with high altitude/ romping on it...run that peice of chit into on comming trafic, (i cant think today it been a chit fiesta)

tmoney
02-09-2006, 05:05 PM
How about old people especially driving and idiots who dont know chit about quads and lie about the one they dont have. And Amen to that Steelers hater.

exrider008
02-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
i hate it when my parents put their face 6'' away from the monitor and closely examine every move you make on the computer. they are right now.

i hate it whan my mom dose that i want to kill her whan she dose that

fasterthanyouex
02-09-2006, 05:06 PM
i hate emo people/goths/skaters/fake *** people/ getting woke up. myspace/ not being able to ride/ dieing on socom no power/ no computer/ losing/ jocks/ yea i hate a lot of things if i think about it

PismoLocal
02-09-2006, 05:13 PM
I hate it when ship stuff usps and it takes over 3 weeks to ship your calipers, linkage, and motor mounts and the whole time your praying to god that they didnt lose your package.:(

hondardr4life
02-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Goth's, Emo's, gays, people who complain about everything, cocky people, druggies, when your parents stick their face on the monitor, teachers that think theyre so great because "I was the validictorian at my high school, and all of you are just lazy and dont put forth any effort, ect...." The thing that cracks me up about that is, If you were the validictorian, then please tell me what the hell you are doing making average pay as a freaking chemistry teacher???????????????????

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT TO ME, lol

JRP
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
haha i hate backorder on products/fakes/gays/hardcore white people that act black/gangs/ and people that talk behind ur back, and dont comfront you.

400exc
02-09-2006, 05:28 PM
wvspeedfreakPeople that have a problem with you but won't confront you about it,they just run there mouth behind your back..............that pisses me off.

same here, i have a couple people like that in my school

i also hate goths, gays, etc. and people who think they are all that and stuff, expecially when they think there all fast on there quads and stuff, but when they race people (me and my friends) and then they lose.... and say that they werent tryin and crap like that

02-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Hate is a strong word, young grasshoppers.

Honda400exrox
02-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Hate is a strong word, young grasshoppers.

I HATE MXfourtwoeight

hey that ryhmes:rolleyes: :p

Mxjunkie
02-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by fasterthanyouex
i hate emo people/goths/skaters/fake *** people/ getting woke up. myspace/ not being able to ride/ dieing on socom no power/ no computer/ losing/ jocks/ yea i hate a lot of things if i think about it

hey hey hey, easy there I skate

BlasterEaten250
02-09-2006, 05:46 PM
guys that were girl pants!!!:mad:

450robot
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
classifications such as "goth", "jock", "emo"... for christs sakes, people wear and do what they want, its freedom of expression, deal with it. if you dont like what a person is wearing or doing, just shutup or walk away

dick heads who feel the need to make fun of people who are different than them, even if just in the smallest difference in interest

having a half finished quad, and not enough money to finish it

my treadmill broke the other day, that really pissed me off

Dan_Guetter
02-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I hate people who constantly B!tch all the time

MXRACER86
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 450robot
classifications such as "goth", "jock", "emo"... for christs sakes, people wear and do what they want, its freedom of expression, deal with it. if you dont like what a person is wearing or doing, just shutup or walk away

dick heads who feel the need to make fun of people who are different than them, even if just in the smallest difference in interest

having a half finished quad, and not enough money to finish it

my treadmill broke the other day, that really pissed me off [/QUOTE

I couldn't have said it any better!!!!

fasterthanyouex
02-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
hey hey hey, easy there I skate

my bad its that there skater around here are really gay and act like there hardasses and in reality there not

Mxjunkie
02-09-2006, 06:15 PM
haha I dont like those skaters.. specially when your on a bike and they wanna start some skater vs biker war over who can go to a certien spot :rolleyes: :grr:

Quadboy350
02-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I hate waking up when you have had this dream about getting this BAD A** quad and it's not there when you wake up, and your GOD D*MN mom is yelling "IF YOU DONT GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" That Sucks.

wvspeedfreak
02-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yeah that wvspeedfreak dude is a....:devil: :blah:

:mad:

:D :D

Butters
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Gas prices piss me off.

450RGNCC
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I hate when you email a company or an organization and they NEVER get back to you, i hate bad customer service. I also hate the b*tch black girls in some of my classes at school that think they are better than everyone else and that they should have special privelages just b/c they are black :mad:

Dr89
02-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Gotta agree with the guys wearing girl pants...what the hail is that all about??? i also hate rednecks that steal your wallet, take the money out, and then return it claiming that they found it lying on the floor with everything strewn all over the place. amazing that they replaced everything back in the wallet just as it was before, minus the money. lol what do you have to say about that tmoney?

tmoney
02-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I would like to give a special shout out to my best friend Shane Toulbee. Because only a true friend like him would steal someones wallet and then lie about it. Dr89 knows what Im talking about. I also hate hippies and rednecks that lie about quads.

mayberry400ex
02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
yea i got alot of things i hate like goths, emos,rednecks thats to hardcore, ppl who fake ownin atvs then say they can smoke u with them,ppl who are just fakes in general and ppl who think ther always right anf would argue with god over the creation of mankind.

well enough of what i hate i think ill go ridin now.

BlasterEaten250
02-09-2006, 07:54 PM
and also when people say they have 4 raptors, 3 banshees, 3 predators, and when i ask them what color they say green???:confused:

Hondadudeehhhh
02-09-2006, 07:57 PM
im not a big fan of white trash, pokemon, long lines, morning wood, fat girls' butt cracks, inflation, gas money, anti-war people that live in america, and kids that are half retarded and don't realize it.

rollie
02-09-2006, 07:59 PM
I hate it when people ask me how fast i am.

How the hell do i know how fast i am, judge for yourself watch me ride then tell me if im fast or not, lol

02-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Im in a good mood for once, and i cant think of anything.

Usually i can think of a million things. Ill be back to this thread to let out some anger sometime..

2004exrider
02-09-2006, 08:34 PM
My job, falling in mud puddles, waking up late for work and finding out i have no clean clothes and have to hurry up and wash and dry some to realize half way to work they are still some what wet.

Jimmy

400exrules
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
i hate it when ppl ask how fast your quad goes........im like wtf, top speed doesnt matter. thats all people that dont ride care about, is top speed.

and i hate fat black chicks that think their hot and tuff and that everyone should worship them

MXRACER86
02-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Know what really pisses me off, when people say "do a search" , WTF!!! If we searched everything then what the hell would there be to talk about???? These forums are for asking questions! I don't come here just to use the f**kin search button!:mad:

And another thing! When people tell other people that there signituare is too long! What the f**k do you care how long someones signituare is??? jezzzzz

Ok one more thing! When someone asks what a-arms or swingarm should I get and then you get these stupid people that say "WALSH" even thought they have never even touched a walsh part let alone use walsh parts! Im not saying they aren't the best but don't recommend walsh or any other brand when you never ever used it before!!!!

MXRACER86
02-09-2006, 09:32 PM
oh yea and I hate sandbaggers!

02-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
I HATE MXfourtwoeight

hey that ryhmes:rolleyes: :p Yea, it does.

zforcefx
02-10-2006, 08:06 AM
People who make threads about what pisses them off. I hate smartasses like this guy...

02-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by zforcefx
I hate smartasses like this guy... Oh. Cool.

02-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Im in a good mood for once, and i cant think of anything.

Usually i can think of a million things. Ill be back to this thread to let out some anger sometime..

OK.. i hate when ppl talk louder than necessary, i hate when ppl say huh or what after everything u say when u know they heard u, when ppl wake me up in class when im trying to sleep, when im eating n ppl ask me something stupid like "are u hungry dan?", my mom making me go to school on my birthday, ppl that think they are soo cool cuz they annoy teachers, ppl that repeat things all the ****in time, when the bell rings while im trying to say everything that pisses me off.

Ill be back :mad:

Mxjunkie
02-10-2006, 09:22 AM
That queer boy tommy pisses me off sometimes :cuss:

Toadz400
02-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
Well today started out as any normal day. I drove to school felt my tire wobble a little bit and didnt think anything of it. So after school gets out, I start my car up, drive almost out of the school parking lot and then 2 chicks started yelling at me. Well I get out and notice that I got a flat tire. It just happens to be one of the days its actually snowing in wisconsin, which comes as a surprise now. I froze my *** off outside, put the spare on and drove home. I filled up the regular tire and just about to put it back on, because it wasnt loosing any air, and then I here this little whistling noise. Damnit....got to buy a new tire and cant do much since i cant drive with a spare on very far.

There are some other things that piss me off, but i just brought up something that happened to day for me.

That sucks Danny, if you need me to bring you to get a tire just give me a call. I'm sitting around on my a** all day because of my back anyway.

Things I hate are herniated disks in your lower back which causes spasms of pain throughout your leg because it's pinching your sciatic nerve, and you can't go to work because of it so you're not making any money and you still have to pay your bills because your parents are generous enough to cover it for you while you're disabled and I didn't make enough money to save anything up in case something like this happened and I can't get workman's comp because I didn't report it soon enough and damn I hate having a bad back:mad: . Pretty much all I hate lately is my back...but I did get my pipe on my YFZ and it sounds badass:D ...oh wait...I can't ride it because of my back!!:mad:

Stevie-D
02-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I also hate the b*tch black girls in some of my classes at school that think they are better than everyone else and that they should have special privelages just b/c they are black

hmmm...and i thought that was just a problem at my school:confused: :devil: i finally had enough of that bull and am finishing up my last 2 credits at home...

lmao...there is this little (like 4'10''), gay (seriously) peurto rican kid who is sueing the superintendant for being "racist"...

ya...my school deffinately pisses me off...

02-10-2006, 09:45 AM
i hate people who ride yamaha because they are usually idiots...okay j/k. but I do hate anything other then HONDA

blasterfury7474
02-10-2006, 10:46 AM
I hate people who try who go to fast food drive throughs and mess with the people at the window just to piss them off.

Ok. I work at McDonalds ( yeah I know Chity job) and was working the window the other day, and this guy comes up to the window and rolls up his window, turns his system up the whole way, and looks the other way while i'm trying to give him his food. If I had a gun I would have shot that ahole!

Oh, and slow drivers, inmature idiots, and queers make me mad also.

Giz400ex
02-10-2006, 02:20 PM
I hate it when people will stir there coffee in front of the coffee pots:mad: Take your coffee and stir somewhere else so that anybody else can get in there and get there cup! Some people will stir for like 30 secs, C'mon:huh

trx400exxracer
02-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
That queer boy tommy pisses me off sometimes :cuss:

Tell me about it

I really do hate queers nothing worse than queers

ohh and mixed couples like blacks and whites

Jake250ex
02-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
My job, falling in mud puddles, waking up late for work and finding out i have no clean clothes and have to hurry up and wash and dry some to realize half way to work they are still some what wet.

Jimmy

dude i know EXACTLY what you mean! when the pockets and zipper is still damn.

i hate when you put a sweatshirt on thats right out of the dryer, and when you put it on you burn your chin on the little round metal clips for the drawstrings :mad:

Titanium
02-10-2006, 02:46 PM
something i also hate is ppl who watch cmt and think they are cowboys. like there's this kid that left our school cus we made fun of him cus he watched cmt and jus cause of that he dressed like a cowboy. and this kid is a city boy he never has lived or worked on a farm at all. its alrite tho now we only have a couple of kids who act like him now.

Foxyangel0425
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
What pisses me off is when my dumb A** boss leaves at 4:15 (she usually is here till 6:00-6:30 pm) and leaves out the other door so i don't see her leaving...and everyone in the office has left I have no one to say go home cause there is no one here! When I try her on her cell phone she ignores my calls...thats what ticks me off!!

JDiablo
02-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I really hate waking up in the morning,going to school and realizing you forgot a book or something,falling asleep in school and then a teachers wakes you up and asks if you are tired (ya no chit sherlock if i was sleeping,obviously i am tired).Sat's,tests,people who stop in the middle of the hallway at school and block everyone,espically the big fat *****es that thing they are all sexy and everything.

dirtriderhoney
02-10-2006, 03:10 PM
There are lots of instance when things piss me off, but I think in particular the one that happens the most is people who can't drive and talk on their cell phones at the same time.

Oh yeah and when my bike won't start. Cold blooded machines!

bluebaron
02-10-2006, 03:26 PM
I hate when im at school and have to poop really bad and when i get in the bathroom theres piss all over the seat

AtvMxRider
02-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
i hate it whan my mom dose that i want to kill her whan she dose that

I hate people that don't pay attention in school and spell like this damn dumba$s:rolleyes:

400exrider0004
02-10-2006, 04:47 PM
i hate two faced people. i mean those people that say one thing to one person, and then something different to another person about the same thing. hate em

Evana13
02-10-2006, 04:49 PM
RETARDS IN SCHOOL WHO WANT ATTENTION AND TRY AND GET IT BY BEING ANNOYING AS HE11 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

O YA AND PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU CLIFFORFD THE BIG RED DOG CAUSE YOUR FACE IS RED (I CAN'T HELP IT I WAS BORN LIKE THAT) :mad:

motoman287
02-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
I hate when im at school and have to poop really bad and when i get in the bathroom theres piss all over the seat

LOL, time for the paper @$$ gasket! I hate hard metal music (like underoath, which is the only kind of music my room mate listens to), broken bones, the smell of other people's farts (everyone loves their own brand, though, right?), alarm clocks in the morning, crashing, getting bad starts, and fat chicks who think they're hot...

This is just a small smattering of the thousands of things that piss me off from time to time.

key4202003
02-10-2006, 05:28 PM
I hate when im at school and have to poop really bad and when i get in the bathroom theres piss all over the sea

CHIT BREAK!! LOL:rolleyes: :ermm: :scary:

ZeroLogic
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
My school, cocky people who can't prove ****. Lazy annoying people. Girls :ermm: Gym people who make fun of people and liars right now.

yoshimurakfx400
02-10-2006, 07:33 PM
girls who leave u after u buy them a 200 dollar ring/ meowing cats/ ppl with annoing voices/ ppl who state the obvious/ punk ***** dirt bike riders who get quads band from tracks/wiggers/ typing classes

Robin Hood
02-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Dogs that wont shut the hell up, staining good shirts or clothes with paint or something, waking up for school, plowing on snowdays when i can be out riding, having my quad being worked on but cant ride it and end up missing some great rides with my friends that they rub in your face afterwards...

I'll be back later haha.

ShiftFMX
02-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
People who act gangster,ghetto etc,

B I N G O!

I hate that...and gay guys
(girls are ok...as long as I can watch!)

TRXman86
02-10-2006, 10:42 PM
dont know if it was said or not,

PEOPLE WHO RIDE WITH NO HELMET!!!!

Mxjunkie
02-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I hate people that don't pay attention in school and spell like this damn dumba$s:rolleyes:

I hate old black men that touch the girls at wal-marts and disney world that are under 18 named Jerry...

:devil:

:chinese:

spud400ex
02-10-2006, 10:53 PM
people that complain about others riding without helmets, it is their choice so live with it, and some of the kids on here are rather asinign(sp?) about it. people that trash talk other brands of quads, we should just enjoy the sport and not care what people ride.

02-10-2006, 10:56 PM
People who keep implying that ATV MX Rider is black. It's been beat to death almost as much as "Banana Boy"

JDiablo
02-10-2006, 10:57 PM
I hate being soooo tired and you are about to go to sleep when you realize that chit,you need to take a shower after working in the garage all night.Then once you go in the shower you aren't tired anymore.

JDiablo
02-10-2006, 10:57 PM
People who keep implying that ATV MX Rider is black. It's been beat to death almost as much as "Banana Boy"

You are my new hero!!!

Toadz400
02-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by spud400ex
people that complain about others riding without helmets, it is their choice so live with it, and some of the kids on here are rather asinign(sp?) about it. people that trash talk other brands of quads, we should just enjoy the sport and not care what people ride.

People that complain about people complaining about people riding without helmets because they think that it is their choice and to live with it and it is their choice but it's a choice that's ruining it for the rest of it because they are endangering our already endangered sport.

But I do agree with you on people who trash talk other brands of quads. ...Unless it's Polaris, I don't care who you are they just suck. Except for the Predator, decent quad for what it is.;)

prepracing
02-10-2006, 11:20 PM
pretty much everything people have listed so far + Illegal immigrants...... :mad: And the feeling that America gets nothing back from helping/supporting foreign countries with money,aid,armed forces support :mad:

02-10-2006, 11:46 PM
People that use Photoshop like Microsoft Paint and embarrass the people who actually bought it and learned how to use it.

Quad Boy 660r
02-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderhoney
There are lots of instance when things piss me off, but I think in particular the one that happens the most is people who can't drive and talk on their cell phones at the same time.

Oh yeah and when my bike won't start. Cold blooded machines!

Yeah, I gotta agree with that last part.

And today, I was watching Supercross, and it was cut off in the the middle of the LCQ, so they could talk about some NASCAR race.

I hate ***s, preppies, dumb@sses, a**hole teachers, punks, jerks, b**ches, inbreds, WHEN MY QUAD DOESNT START, when people act like their your friend, then they are *********s TO YOU, nasty girls, narcs, and the majority of the faculty at MARTINSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL.
Thanks for reading.

450RGNCC
02-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by blasterfury7474
I hate people who try who go to fast food drive throughs and mess with the people at the window just to piss them off. :chinese:

bluebaron
02-12-2006, 10:14 PM
i hate it when im combining soy beans at night and the header plugs up, and i have to go clean it out, and start thinking ( what if it is still on, i could die in a second)

and pressure washing the hog barns, hangovers, when the price of pop goes up, and when things break

DieselBoy
02-12-2006, 10:38 PM
LMMFAO@Jake250ex!!!!!!! U MADE MY NIGHT!!! LOL!!!

SORRY TO HEAR UR UNDER SURVAILLANCE... LMAO!

DieselBoy
02-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I hate:

Conceited people
People who LOWER TRUCKS
Teenage girl immaturity
The List Goes On...

hessianmx111
02-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
I hate:

People who LOWER TRUCKS

I hate you too;)

troutman561
02-12-2006, 11:23 PM
people who put spoilers and loud pipes on things such as cavaleirs(sp?) and corollas

DieselBoy
02-12-2006, 11:27 PM
oh dude and those people who put those Bumble bee / waw mufflers on their civics/cavaliers/etc with the body kits and cant clear a speed bump so they crack the body kit all to hell makes me laugh my *** off

EXAMPLE MUFFLER: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW ..........

Elka83
02-13-2006, 11:47 AM
i hate it when 300ex kids say that dont buy 400ex front ends becuase they give you "twitchy" front ends, and lots of "bumpsteer". meanwhile they all slap of stock 400ex a arms on 300ex spindles and do a bootleg job and think they no everything, and everyone at natioanls on 300's are running 400ex front ends that are steup right and perfect. man that pisses me off. and i know becuase i have a roll design front end on my 300 and it AMAZING

and i rode my 300 for the first time at glen helen national and i wasnt sure if it was gonna handle right becuase of all the kids saying stuff about 400ex front ends,but it was awsome and even the people from temecula motorsports who rode it absoulty loved the thing!

RaptorRacer45
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
people who put spoilers and loud pipes on things such as cavaleirs(sp?) and corollas

Freakin Ricers.....i agree w\ that 100%

:grr:

400exrules
02-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
People that complain about people complaining about people riding without helmets because they think that it is their choice and to live with it and it is their choice but it's a choice that's ruining it for the rest of it because they are endangering our already endangered sport.

But I do agree with you on people who trash talk other brands of quads. ...Unless it's Polaris, I don't care who you are they just suck. Except for the Predator, decent quad for what it is.;)

ya we should be thankful we have so many choices of good atv's to choose from, and stop bashing brands, each brand has made something good except polaris. They need to give it up, they flat out suck

02-13-2006, 03:22 PM
umm, school, bees,flys,brooms,windows,.

PismoLocal
02-13-2006, 03:59 PM
something i also hate is ppl who watch cmt and think they are cowboys. like there's this kid that left our school cus we made fun of him cus he watched cmt and jus cause of that he dressed like a cowboy. and this kid is a city boy he never has lived or worked on a farm at all. its alrite tho now we only have a couple of kids who act like him now.
A kid that used to be a friend of mine was just like that, it was soooo annoying. We live in the middle of suburbia there isnt a farm within 45 minutes of this guys house, one day he just decided that he is gonna be a cowboy and has been sportin wranglers, cowboyboots and button up pearlsnap shirts everyday since then. i stopped being friends with him when he started talkin with a country accent cuz every time he opened his mouth i wanted to punch him in the jaw for bein a poser.

Rico400
02-13-2006, 04:15 PM
lol thats funny,

i hate ***holes at the track that act like the are the best and wont give u the time of day...

our track has a grand total of about 4 quad riders, and they run them all together, oyr beginners and novice riders,lol.

fasterthanyouex
02-13-2006, 04:52 PM
what pisses me off hugely is when ur hockey team doesnt pressure...proven tonight. we were down 2 goal with 8 minutes leave and yet all but a couple kids actually pressured the opposing team.

moto04racing
02-13-2006, 05:52 PM
gay people
fat girls that where the tight pants and think there hott ****
when people call your girlfriend a whore/slut/skank when the dont know what there talking about [kaila i love you]

making fun of people for what they ride
SCS COPS
lakeview high school
my neighbor
goth wannabes
cutters that scrape there skin for attn. and show it off
when your cordless phone runs out of batteries
when people go 40mph in the fast lane
BLACK WOMEN THAT THINK THERE QUEENS
people that think FMX sucks
when i dont know what to get my gf for vday

yoshimurakfx400
02-13-2006, 06:02 PM
valentines day

moto04racing
02-13-2006, 06:14 PM
ya i hate it also, but i had to make an exception this year

400EXtreme
02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
people that have to have the best of the best. Better than ne thing anyone else has.

Hondadudeehhhh
02-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
people that have to have the best of the best. Better than ne thing anyone else has.

i dont like jealous people

DieselBoy
02-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I love ATV Riders. I dont hate anything. :)

Hondadudeehhhh
02-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
I love ATV Riders. I dont hate anything. :)

n0000000000000bbbbbbi333!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!

prepracing
02-13-2006, 09:04 PM
the 1000 threads in 400ex section asking "should I do a 416 or 426 or 440 and what are advantages disadvantages of each":mad:

FourFiftyFour
02-13-2006, 09:15 PM
when you are trying to sleep and ppl leave the lights on in your room early in the morning :mad:

people driving slow in the fast lane

people not using turn signals

not being able to find a certain song to DL

the gas light on my truck

when my quad doesnt run

DNFing at a national

driving a long way by myself with no one to talk to

forgetting something at my house and having to turn back

college exams

getting hurt and having to be on crutches for 2 months

how big texas is

hmm i could keep going