insaneracin2003
02-09-2006, 12:35 PM
woohooo,burgard beadlocks/w 18"tamers and itp pro baja /w 19"holeshots

JRP
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
sweet man, mount them on!:cool: :D :devil:

QuadRacer041
02-09-2006, 01:53 PM
what are you going to do with one front and one rear wheel???

insaneracin2003
02-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
what are you going to do with one front and one rear wheel???
i didnt feel like pulling them all out

02-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Brown just delivered for me too:

insaneracin2003
02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
if sumthin like that^^^delivered to me,i'll have packages every day....:eek:
hey Kyle,do you racewith the stqra any??

JDiablo
02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
[B]Brown just delivered for me too:

If something like that ever deliverd something to my house Ill have the most wide eyed look on ever...to bad the only UPS chix i have seen are 55 yr olds.

Bush0102
02-09-2006, 02:54 PM
a lot of people ship weed from the west coast through fed ex's overnight systems.:eek:

JDiablo
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
a lot of people ship weed from the west coast through fed ex's overnight systems.:eek:

Lol and how would we know?

02-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
if sumthin like that^^^delivered to me,i'll have packages every day....:eek:
hey Kyle,do you racewith the stqra any??

Not usually, I'm in Oklahoma and they race on the tracks way down in southern Texas, just too far to drive. Last year at Swan we had a TQRA/STQRA shootout, that's been the only time we raced each organization.

insaneracin2003
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
Not usually, I'm in Oklahoma and they race on the tracks way down in southern Texas, just too far to drive. Last year at Swan we had a TQRA/STQRA shootout, that's been the only time we raced each organization.
im going to try to make a couple of tqra races this year,but with a 3year old son it is hard for me to get out that far

02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
im going to try to make a couple of tqra races this year,but with a 3year old son it is hard for me to get out that far

We'd love to have you join the TQRA family. We have some of the most competitive MX racers in the country in our clan! Our 2 best are Hunter and Cody Miller who are racing in the ProAM and Cody is trying to also qualify for the pro class this year, he won product A at the nationals last year.

insaneracin2003
02-10-2006, 07:19 AM
We'd love to have you join the TQRA family. We have some of the most competitive MX racers in the country in our clan! Our 2 best are Hunter and Cody Miller who are racing in the ProAM and Cody is trying to also qualify for the pro class this year, he won product A at the nationals last year.
i seen Hunter race out at Splendora mx a couple years back,that dude is fast.isnt Cody a lil faster? that is what the TQRA guys that came down for that race was saying.

02-10-2006, 07:25 AM
i seen Hunter race out at Splendora mx a couple years back,that dude is fast.isnt Cody a lil faster? that is what the TQRA guys that came down for that race was saying.

Yes, Cody is a little faster, even though he's a couple years younger. Hunter was really slowed quite a bit after breaking his leg last year, I think it was at the first national. He had surgery and was laid up for quite a while. Of course Cody has had his physical issues as well, having cancer surgery and recovering from it hasn't been easy!

insaneracin2003
02-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Yes, Cody is a little faster, even though he's a couple years younger. Hunter was really slowed quite a bit after breaking his leg last year, I think it was at the first national. He had surgery and was laid up for quite a while. Of course Cody has had his physical issues as well, having cancer surgery and recovering from it hasn't been easy!
I was at the Lake Whitney gnc when hunter broke his leg,going to the 1st turn. I didnt know Cody had cancer and stuff,tough kid.....good to here he is making a great recovery.them lil guys are tuff

02-10-2006, 09:40 AM
well idescrambled your license plate and now know everything about you so be scared....should have done it in a white blur so now ur fuxxed.... whats with everyone so scared about posting the plates? jesus chriiist its g@y

insaneracin2003
02-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
well idescrambled your license plate and now know everything about you so be scared....should have done it in a white blur so now ur fuxxed.... whats with everyone so scared about posting the plates? jesus chriiist its g@y
really scared of ya there mixmastermike,you dont know the people that come on here,just taking the extra precaution.but it looks like you are the man we should be worried about...lol:eek:

02-10-2006, 10:39 AM
but it looks like you are the man we should be worried about...lol:eek: you finally put the pieces of the puzzle together and figured me out after around 10,000 posts

blakefoote
02-10-2006, 10:46 AM
woohooo,burgard beadlocks/w 18"tamers and itp pro baja /w 19"holeshots

how do you like the Tamers?

SGA
02-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Nice looking rims.
A brown package also was dropped off here this morn.

By me in the bathroom :macho :blah:

02-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Nice looking rims.
A brown package also was dropped off here this morn.

By me in the bathroom :macho :blah: mine didnt make it to the toilet, the turtle head was poking and I accidentally pinched it

insaneracin2003
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
mine didnt make it to the toilet, the turtle head was poking and I accidentally pinched it
omfg,that is terrible....:scary: