PDA

View Full Version : Camera Phone Pics To Comp.??

WheelieMan4
02-08-2006, 06:45 PM
My friend just got a new camera phone and took some pics and now wants to get them on his computer. does anyone know how to do this because he cant figure it out..?? thanks alot

if this helps, his phone is a vx6100.

Punk'd
02-08-2006, 07:09 PM
If he has a email address, tell him to email them to himself.

Jakeyracer
02-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Punk'd If he has a email address, tell him to email them to himself.

^^exactly e-mail them then download em^^

HiperEX
02-08-2006, 07:19 PM
hey dude where do u ride at im not to far from dodgeville do u have aim or msn messenger

WheelieMan4
02-08-2006, 07:21 PM
he already tried that he just said, and it wont work...so anything else

Hiper you have a pm

HiperEX
02-08-2006, 07:35 PM
my pm's arnt letting me send but im from highland, ride at my buds track thats pretty good with all sorta of good sized jumps, other then that i race byron and warren both in illinois and might be attending a few great lakes series races, i know some chicks from dodgeville as well do you have aim or msn my aim is cheverado5 and my msn is yanna_05@hotmail.com add me we can hook up and get a big ride going

badvox
02-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Most carriers want users to email them to themselves so they can sell the airtime $$$$

The only other way to do it is with a data cable that is an accessory for the model of phone. I cant recomend the best place to get one but here is one place from google. Usually the store ya get it from sells them too.

http://www.factorydirectcellular.com/home/lge/lgvx6100.htm#datacables

lghickman21
02-09-2006, 09:43 AM
if it is a verizon phone, he can set up a free account at www.vzwpix.com. it is for people that don't have a camera phone but anyone with a verizon phone can have the account. then he can upload it to the site just like he is sending a pix message.