PDA

View Full Version : 05/06 z400 promotion!

Tacomac
02-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Im not sure if you guys are aware but suzuki has a promotion on right now for the 05/06 new z's. You receive a Yoshimura front bumper and nerf bar combo with your bike free. I've included the email i was sent from Suzuki Canada

Good day Kyle,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our current sales promotion on the Suzuki LT-Z400.

We are pleased to confirm that for the period December 1st to March 31st, 2006 Suzuki Canada Inc. will be offering the customer a Free YOSHIMURA Nerf Bar Set and Front Bumper for all model years of
LT-Z400, providing it is new and has never before been registered.

We hope this will help in your decision.

Customer Relations
Relations à la clientèle
(905) 889-2677 ext. 2254
SUZUKI CANADA INC.

shorgasm
02-09-2006, 01:31 PM
I just bought a NEW 04 DVX400...think this applies to me?...I doubt it..never titled brand new for a AC dealer.

Tacomac
02-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Shorgasm i don't think this applies for AC. Im also looking at buying an 04 DVX still in the crate. How do you like yours so far. I see you own an EX as well. How does the DVX compare to the EX and which do you like better?

shorgasm
02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
What's your deal on the DVX..we got 3 for $3800 out the door about a 2 weeks ago in minnesota.

My girl rides the EX...that shoudl sum it up...lol...Nah.But she does.I like the DVX a god bit better.The power is gonna be better.The suspension is better.The gearbox is better...not to mention Reverse and Liquid cooled.

Other than that...they are very similarly laid out..the frames are close the handling is close.My EX is piped/jetted and the DVX is bone stock.The DVX has the top-end charge EVEN though it is unreal lean from the factory.I mean LEAN.They wouldn't even pull the entire RPM range in any gear without first oiling the filter down real good.I mean lean!!....I got a pipe/jet kit coming next week and I can't wait to throw some fuel at this bugger..:cool:

Tacomac
02-09-2006, 04:07 PM
The DVX im looking at is 6000 (Canadian). That's actually a good deal here.

Im not real knowledgeable when it comes to motors. But by lean do you mean the jetting is lean from the factory. And does this mean that you would be rejetting it? And also oiling the filter..does that come with it? I hope i don't come across as too in the dark. But i'd really like to learn more before i purchase.

How comfortable is the seat by the way?

Luecker
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
I am going to have to talk with my dealer. I just bought a brand new 04 in December and could use another set of nerf bars.

Thanks for the heads up.

Mine was used by Daryl Rath to design parts. I got the Rath pro pegs, front bumper and grab bar (has number plate and rear fender mounts). I paid $4250 OTD.

Luecker
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
:( promotion is for Canada only.