PDA

View Full Version : Adding Mud Guards, Am I Gay

DANVAN
02-08-2006, 02:06 PM
No offence to gay people, but I know alot of guys shave there fenders, I guess its to faster? I added univesal fit truck mud guards to my front fenders yesterday, Im sick of being splashed with mud and water every time I go out. Im surprised at how good they actually look. Im wondering if any body else has done this or am I the only one?

BTW, this is on the 300ex. We dont get splashed on the e-ton because it has running boards.

underpowered
02-08-2006, 02:07 PM
got any pics?

DANVAN
02-08-2006, 02:38 PM
No, sorry, I dont own a digital camera yet, as hard as it is to believe.:rolleyes:

killen them all
02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
hey i dont think gay people are on this site and who cares if you offerned them they all should leave the u.s

02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
if i saw u id prob. laugh, unless it was a muddy day. then Id love what you did

knighttime
02-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DANVAN
No offence to gay people, but I know alot of guys shave there fenders, I guess its to faster? I added univesal fit truck mud guards to my front fenders yesterday, Im sick of being splashed with mud and water every time I go out. Im surprised at how good they actually look. Im wondering if any body else has done this or am I the only one?

BTW, this is on the 300ex. We dont get splashed on the e-ton because it has running boards.

some how some way, get us some pics. id like to come up with some detachable mud guards for mine.

and no, mud guards dont make you gay, lol

DANVAN
02-08-2006, 03:46 PM
I kinda thought people would laugh at them, but if Im staying clean I probably wont mind it too much.

There's just two bolts holding each one on, so I figured once summer came they might just come off, it would only take 5 minutes, and I could find some black rubber plugs to fill the holes.Its just latley everything is soo wet out.

Im hoping to get a digital camera in a few weeks when I get my tax return, Ill post a pic then.

They were 12x18 flaps, for $10.00 at VIP auto stores.

derekhonda
02-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
and no, mud guards dont make you gay, lol

Having sex with guys makes you gay....

That and being a steelers fan....:eek2: :blah:

Blue250X
02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Having sex with guys makes you gay....
AHAHAHA!!! wait, STFU!!!! haha, jk

That and being a steelers fan....:eek2: :blah: