PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

JackA450r
02-08-2006, 01:53 PM
What do you guys think of this graphics with the black plastic? I had it last season but I kinda want to go with it again because no one I have seen has the same one on black.

outlaw450r
02-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Looks good to me. By the way where do you race at.

JackA450r
02-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I race Paul Koontz Series which is now AMA and some Mid-Atlantic. Two very nice series. Trying to get a championship this year though. What series do you race?

outlaw450r
02-08-2006, 02:06 PM
MidEast Hare Scrambles. We come WV to ride alot near the wagon wheel and hilltop escape. I think these are close Bluefield.

hondardr4life
02-08-2006, 06:56 PM
I REALLY like those Gold west cycles "elsinore" graphics on black 450r's. If I had one, those are definetly the graphics I would get.

02-09-2006, 10:09 AM
i raced in 3 mid-atlantic races last year.
i really enjoyed myself. what class do you run?

i think there are alot of sand baggers in the mid-atlantic series, though. i race B, and never got a trophy. meanwhile, the guys placing in front of me are finishing in top 5 of the A class.

JackA450r
02-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I race C-class in both Pauls and Mid-Atlantic. Im looking to go for a championship in C-class this year cause I raced a limited schedule last year. I really came on strong at the end of the season in Pauls and think its very possible. But anyway, I wish you luck next year in whatever class you run.

02-10-2006, 10:11 AM
thanks

how did you like the koontz series?
were there alot of riders that liked to ram their quads into people?
i don't go for that sh*t. if i tear my quad up, i want it to be because i did it.....not because i got plowed by some idiot.

JackA450r
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Actually I never had a problem in Pauls Series. Maybe because I kept my distance from people, but I did get hit a lot in Mid-Atlantic. Especially by the kid on the white z400 with duncan graphics. I remember one time there was a section with no way around we were just waiting on the guy to get unstuck and he came barrelling down this skinny road and hit me wide open telling me to get out of the way. :mad: I think it hurt me more than the quad but thats still ridiculous.:grr: