PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #2 – Oak Hill MX Park- Discussion

Pages : 1 [2]

D-7#61-450r
02-13-2006, 08:00 PM
In Florida everything is going to change. All the East coast Riders will be there. I know of a few who didn't want to spend an insane amount to go to cali and texas. I can also name a few who wish they stayed home. Doesn't seem to be the most popular pro but Gil Atticks should be back in round 3.

Jersey450R
02-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by D-7#61-450r
In Florida everything is going to change. All the East coast Riders will be there. I know of a few who didn't want to spend an insane amount to go to cali and texas. I can also name a few who wish they stayed home. Doesn't seem to be the most popular pro but Gil Atticks should be back in round 3.
Yep, Gil should be back at round 3. He was supposed to go to Florida with us 2 weeks before Glen Helen to practice but backed out at the last minute. Watch out for him, hes Faaaast!

mx3mom
02-14-2006, 08:31 AM
I hope thats not all that changes! If any of you plan on running Pro-Am and Production A be prepared to run back to back motos or have only one race between them. The first race orders they printed were changed the first round and second round, so you can't really go by whats printed to plan your weekend! Might as well run pro you end up running almost as many laps.

LT80
02-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Jones had motor problems in moto1.
His mechanics felt that tight motor bolts were not needed on the new motor that they installed for moto2. Go figure eh?! :)

Oh Yea,, Humping and circle jerk is not needed or respected!

Harvey
02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Is there going to be a race report with pictures etc?

Admin
02-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Harvey
Is there going to be a race report with pictures etc?

The Forum Pro Race Coverage is Complete along with some Amateur Coverage and more to follow. Also, an article format report for both the Pro and Amateur race is in the works along with videos from the event.

Here is the link to the Forum Race Coverage
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=211174

pitmomts
02-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Thanks so much for all of the work you put into the coverage! We're posting about 1500 photos from the weekend at www.jandjracing.com , so check 'em out!