PDA

View Full Version : Its in CANADA, rode it..

DVXchic
02-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, the bike has finally arrived in Ontario. I got the call from a friend(local dealer), and he said it just arrived, they hadn't even taken it out of the box yet, when i arrived shortly after the already had two of them together. a yellow and a white.

We talked for a bit, and he was about to put them away when he asked if my boyfriend was coming, I said yes so he decided to take one to the show room, He started it up then asked if i wanted to do the honers of riding it to the showroom, H*LL YEAH..
He said i could ride it around for a bit as long as i didn't get it dirty.

WOW, i love the response the EFI gives, its instant, unfortunatly there is snow on the ground so traction was minimal, but from what i could feel, this thing is going to haul a**. I love the ergonomics and i'm only 5'1".

I am going back tomorrow to get pics and see if i can take it for a spin. I am taking the DVX to see how much of a** whoopin it gets.
Will post more tomorrow.

Oh yeah, its at DANS SUZUKI in Castleton Ontario.

Racing Rice
02-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Yes, there is definately a huge difference between carb and EFI responsiveness. Cold starts are a lot easier on the EFI bikes too.

Can't wait to see the pics.

DVXchic
02-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Well, unfortunatly when we got there yesterday, the bike was all prettied up and put in the showroom. so no more test rides, I guess he has to sell it too:rolleyes:
anyway, heres a couple of pics of it in the showroom to say i'm not bullsh*tin about it being here.

DVXchic
02-09-2006, 07:18 AM
The Yosh bumper really looks good on it, its from a Z400. and did you guys know that you can get this little thing called a cherry bomb, it plugs into something and gives the bike an extra 7hp, kinda like a Dyna CDI it changes the curve or somethin like that. but it only has one setting.

knight rider
02-09-2006, 10:23 PM
hey terry u should post the one of me that u got of my sitting on it so i can have it hahaha but i wish i could of rode it

robman
02-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Is that a bumper off the z400?

400exBro
02-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I got to ride one today with the just he baffle and air box lid removed and OMG it is so much faster then stock!!! not even funny how much difference it made without spending any money.

Lets just say there is one with our name on it now!!!

robman
02-11-2006, 06:02 PM
:devil: