PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way yo get the most out of my quad???

kicken250x
07-13-2002, 10:02 PM
what is the best way to get the most out of my guad??ive heard of changing the gas/air recirculation valve and drilling holes in my radiator to keep it cool also changing my exaust bearings;)??? what do you think??? and more good tips??
later

(this was ment to be a joke so nooe go off on me)

ridefastrgetoff
07-13-2002, 10:08 PM
That was just what I needed at this time of the evening ! Thanks!

Nausty
07-14-2002, 12:09 AM
get some high quality grips you wouldn't beleive the differance in handling and acceleration but I don't know what jettings I should run with this mod though.

Pappy
07-14-2002, 12:14 AM
wax the nose of your quad. nasa does it on the space shuttle and that thing hauls butt!

Ex'r Marlin
07-14-2002, 12:18 AM
Probably blowing the sucker up will get the most out of your quad!:macho Especially if you explode it from the inside of the engine!:D Crazy guy you!!

TravEX
07-14-2002, 07:12 AM
put your quad on a diet, drain out all that heavy fluid that's in her, i've found that if you drain out all the brake fluid and oil and remove the oil tank you can lose about 15 lbs!!!,,,later

250exen
07-14-2002, 08:18 AM
i herd if u put a you-know-who in the whatchumalcalit it will make it accell better and u cant forget about that blinker fluid:eek: ;)

kicken250x
07-14-2002, 01:02 PM
how about checking you checking your carb gap(between the carb and exaust pipe???) ive heard if that isnt adjusted right then you loose about 2 psi in your right front and rear left tire and also ?? na i can forget about that mod 250exen the lst time i tryed that i found out that i couldnt put any blinker fluid in and then i couldnt turn :huh i know it sounds weird but idky i guess i broke off my gas/air recirculation valve in the doomahicky idk maybe that is why i couldnt turn??? i might just have to do it agn try to have an extra one this time oh yea you wanted to know how to change your exaust bearings did you??? well...you take the thingamajig out of the whatchamalcallit then take out the old ones and inspect them for cyclender wall damage then replace the bearings it is a verry simple process. good luck!!! later;)

Sportrax10
07-14-2002, 03:11 PM
take off the whole air filter! all that stupid thing does is block air from getting in! ohh yea and its cheaper to water down your gas ;)

cheetah
07-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Think of how much that engine ways!:eek: I say you take that off and maybe the handlebars and it'll lose a lot of weight.:cool:

Live2Ride300
07-14-2002, 05:05 PM
take all the bolts out of ur rear sprocket and u gain 3 horspower

honda250xrider
07-14-2002, 06:54 PM
to get the most out of ur quad keep praticing

yellow_ho_01
07-15-2002, 08:12 AM
you are all going the wrong way down a one-way street.... FIRST OFF, to make you quad lighter all you need to do is seal the frame and fill it with helium, at the same time, fill your tires too. THIS ALONE will make you quad weight about 200lbs,.. better be carefull on those big jumps(now you know how the super-x guys do it) for more weight reduction add some more lights,... that should, ... lighten up your quad.... good luck..