PDA

View Full Version : Full JRD Racing CRF450 quad for sale

KEVIN-SKI#14
02-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Im selling a full JRD CRF 450 quad soon. Im in the final process of re-biulding the entire atv. Almost everything on the quad is new or rebuilt. Every product on the atv is top of the line (the best, best quality, atc...). new blue, yellow and black powdercoating job on all componets, and tripple dipped chrome +4 +2 JRD lower A-arms. the JRD Frame can fit one of 5 different motors, by only changing motor-mounts, (crf450, yz450f, 400ex, yz426and trx250r).

the motor was also just rebuilt by JRD. It is a 2002 honda CRF 450 dirtbike motor, with all up dated parts, and a new 2005 crf piston. The motor was buit by Pete Payne, it is ported and pollished, and has a stage1 hot cam. the motor runs very well, and was one of the fastest ones at ATV mx national races in the A-class. I usually got top 5 holeshot at all nationals i went to.

the quad is in my garage, and is 70% done. in a week or so i will take pictures of completed atv, and come up with a full parts list, for you to see. i have some pictures of the atv in its current 70% state which u can e-mail me for. This ATV is ment for Serious ATV MX racing and is built to withstand national A-class, and Pro-Am racing. im asking 14,000 for the complete atv.

if you want, you can also check out jrdmech.com to get an idea of some of the componets on the quad.
rnowakowski1@adelphia.net

D-7#61-450r
02-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Not sure if you remeber me or not,but i ride with Cliff Taylor and the boys. Are you done racing? I haven't seen or heard from you in a year or better. Last I heard you were making a comeback. The last I seen this quad it was a very nice quad.

KEVIN-SKI#14
02-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Whats up, right now, my plan is to sell my 4-wheeler to pay-off monthly bills that i have. I want to get it where i only have to pay a couple hunderd a month on my car, and then ill be able to save a lot of money, to put into building a new quad, and having some set aside for nationals. So racing is definately not out, but just on hold until i get out of debt and can afford to do it the right way, ant then hopefully go pro.

I am currently working fulltime as a sheet metal apprentice, and going to a 4 year school for it also. i usually work about 50-60 hrs a week, and have fun with my car in my spair time(dodge srt-4) i beat a ford lightening with it a month ago. give me a little bit of time to getback on my feet, and then look out lol.

KEVIN NOWAKOWSKI #14

JRDMECH.COM