PDA

View Full Version : Champiosnhips results

QuadJunkies
02-07-2006, 01:01 PM
We just completed our indoor Winter FT racing and the rsults was....

(LilQJ)
Kelsey Lugan -Kasea/Eton WRH 116 stroker -1st place Modified

Austin George-Hetrick stroked Kasea-2nd place modified class

Brandon Lugan-Eton/Kasea modified WRH 90 -modified mini class

congrats to everyone for a great year of racing...!!!

Ill have the last video up this wk along with the Awards pics ...
thee kids raced there little @$$es off this year...

Mx gears up this wk end .

QuadJunkies
02-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Last video

http://www.neptune.com/users/quadjunkies/videoWMP/quadjunkies428633.wmv

QuadJunkies
02-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Brandon had a hard time keeping up with the Stroked motors this year but still done well...!!;)

QuadJunkies
02-08-2006, 10:06 AM
These kids are gonna whoop up on all us parents in the very near future :o :p

QuadJunkies
02-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Congrats Austin, you rode great this year!

fastbikes
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
YEAH!!! Congrats to all the mini's that raced this year...very competitive year this year......

dirtmomma
02-09-2006, 10:04 AM
CONGRATS to the kids :D:D sounds looks like they done well & good luck on the MX season :)

I was wondering if/when your season ended LOL hadn't seen any posts lately but then again I don't come on here like I used to really. That work thing gets in the way LOL
We are gearing up for a DUNE trip YIPPEEEE going to Sand lake in 7 days wahooooo

Soooooo how did the BIG kids do?????????????????????

QuadJunkies
02-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
CONGRATS to the kids :D:D sounds looks like they done well & good luck on the MX season :)

I was wondering if/when your season ended LOL hadn't seen any posts lately but then again I don't come on here like I used to really. That work thing gets in the way LOL
We are gearing up for a DUNE trip YIPPEEEE going to Sand lake in 7 days wahooooo

Soooooo how did the BIG kids do?????????????????????

I WAS in 3rd place(Mens B class) with only one point separating us . I took 2nd in the heat and 5th in the main.. It got so blue grooved and my tires was set for loose , I had sooo much grip I wouldnt break my tires loose for nuthin! :( So I took 4th for the season-AGAIN! but minus the wrecks,just a few pushes and rubs
I most likely wont be FT racing anymore cause Im so pizzed off racing this year. I honestly did not have a really good time racing this year, Im clearly underpowered and its dissapointing

Troy did not race but only a few times this year. That is one of the reasons he didnt race -Underpowered in his class and hes afraid of doing any damage to my new bling blig ...LOL

MX will be the same on power -even moreso.... but Ill give it a whirlland hope all the Arm pump doesnt kill me...LOL, a change will do me some good I think ;)

I havent posted much on the racing lately cause I didnt want to waste my time since the pics/videos seem to be not of interest so you havent missed anything ;)

I got my new Camera now so Ill posted more stuff this spring/summer