PDA

View Full Version : rc and bubba

mine
02-07-2006, 08:53 AM
what do you think

who do you thinks better who do you like more and do you think anyone can beat them on the track.

i honestly think chad reed has the potential to beat RC but idk about bubba hes my bOOy:eek2:

KWAD GAWD
02-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Reed is not even on the same planet as Bubba or RC. RC is a proven champion, he is the GOAT.

mine
02-07-2006, 09:48 AM
rc's a good racer i have to admit but maybe if he just admits bubbas better more people would respect him cus he always sick his suspension is foul hes still wating for a part i say its bs. hes a good racer but theres always somebody that gonna be better than you

no but then wait whos better than bubba:blah:

jwick07
02-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by mine

no but then wait whos better than bubba:blah:

my mom

I hate bubbles

Jersey450R
02-07-2006, 09:57 AM
2 totally different styles of riding. i think once james gets used to the 4 stroke power, he will be unstopable. as for now, the season is exciting between the 2. i almost died when watching the outdoor race when ricky made a pass and james landed on him. its a very intense season so far, but i beleive ricky will take this one.

honduh440
02-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by KWAD GAWD
Reed is not even on the same planet as Bubba or RC. RC is a proven champion, he is the GOAT.

RC beat mcgrath when he was washed up. few years ago chad reed beat rc week in and week out rc had no shot at beating him. now it is clear that bubba is faster then rc, but he just cant keep teh rubber down and you know in the back of your head bubba will be walking away every race in 2 years if not the next.

Now if you want to talk outdoor mx you may call him the goat but as far as indoor sx RC has yet to proove himself in my book.

brian350rx
02-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Check the record books

honduh440
02-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by brian350rx
Check the record books

in that case its jeremy mcgrath

underpowered
02-07-2006, 10:52 AM
bubba is great, better than RC i dont know. they each shine at different times. i think bubba will take the championship this year if he can keep the bike up. RC just got so used to being on top he has lost his edge, i expect RC to be better next year, exspecially if bubba does win the championship.

brian350rx
02-07-2006, 10:54 AM
I thought "RC and Bubba" was the title of this thread - McGrath was never mentioned
Where was Bubba at the last race???? He was on the ground more than he was on his wheels.

RedRacer44
02-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Once Bubba gets used to the 450, I really dont think there's nothing stopping him from walking away from RC, Reed, etc....IF he can keep rubber side down.

RC is the man, no doubt. All the wins and championships....you cant take nothing away from the guy. He doesnt get the credit he deserves...when he won all those races a few years ago, NOBODY was on the same level as RC...dont blame RC, blame his competition.

As for now, RC is still the best I think until Bubba proves himself. I'm not the biggest RC fan by any means but the guy can flat out rip! I personally like Reed and Windham....cant wait for Kevin to be back out there!

honduh440
02-07-2006, 11:12 AM
ill give rc all the credit in the world when he can flat out ride by bubba. and no it hasnt happend once this year.

back in canada bubba crashed still came back to win. then he doubled a triple just to fck with ricky and still passed him.

02-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
in that case its jeremy mcgrath

Why is it Mcgrath went downhill in his 30's and most MX guys do as well, but like Gust and other quad pros are in their mid to late 30's and still going strong? Is it just that the ameatur talent pool in Atv racing is smaller than in bikes racing?

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:55 PM
i think that is the exact answer

AtvMxRider
02-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR
Why is it Mcgrath went downhill in his 30's and most MX guys do as well, but like Gust and other quad pros are in their mid to late 30's and still going strong? Is it just that the ameatur talent pool in Atv racing is smaller than in bikes racing?

Because most bike racers start when they are 4 or 5 years old and most quad racers started when they were older.

FHKracingZ
02-07-2006, 01:54 PM
RC Deserves all the credit. He wont 24 motos straight 2-3 years ago.... Ricky will win this supercross season and will continue to beat everybody at outdoors. Thats were ricky really shines. And bubba saying hes not use to the power of a 4 stroke? Anybody thats ever rode a bike knows its harder to keep a 2 stroke rubber side down then a 4 stroke.

Ricky is matching bubbas pace and staying in control. Bubba is always on the edge and about to crash. Watch that guy threw the whoops it reminds me of local C class... Give Bubba 2 years he will own everybody, untill he proves something to me RC will still be the guy for me to root.

scarface2949
02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
anyone remeber the first time bubba race rc in the 250 class...
bubba destroyed him..

400exrules
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
bubba freaks out and thinks he's invincible and rides more then he can handle, he wrecked what, like 3 times this weekend...he seems fearless, if he would just slow down a sec and ride smart, he could win every race

AtvMxRider
02-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by scarface2949
anyone remeber the first time bubba race rc in the 250 class...
bubba destroyed him..

ummm No he didn't :ermm:

Mxjunkie
02-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Once bubba gets his head stright and gets use to the 450 he will be a great racer. He's once just like Ricky and Travis Pastrana were, young, stupid and ballsy. It helps win races Bubba is the only one that can really dice it up with carmichael and not crack under the pressure, I really belive once bubba gets inside carmichael's head and see's the lines hes taking it will be a great turning point in the races. Bubba has the speed and more then enough talent, but lacks the knowlege that Ricky holds. Many of the races Bubba has shown his balls, He needed to pass windam when he was on the 250's he held it WFO up a uphill jump went almost twice as high and far as windam just to make the pass! But they took the same line and windam went down and the crowd booed and carried on and Bubba which I have HIGH respect for him for doing this, he let kevin by. It takes a great racer to do that!

I really want Pastrana to come back in the mix, hes almost the same as bubba, ballsy doesnt mind dicing it up but rides extremly on the edge and it costs in injurys in both riders.

trx400exxracer
02-10-2006, 07:56 PM
well at round 3 the true bubba came back to life 3 wrecks in 3 laps and that was a cheap move he put on Jeremy Mcgrath

I don't like him, I think that he thinks he is the only one on the track

I mean in MX he landed on RC came in to slam him mutiple times and Bubba fell down without RC even buging I mean he aint the best yet

he may be able to give RC a run for his money in SX but he still hasn't proven he is the man yet and anybody that says he is better than RC he isn't close all he does is give him a run for his money in SX he will have to make a lot of groud up in MX

trx400exxracer
02-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Once bubba gets his head stright and gets use to the 450 he will be a great racer. He's once just like Ricky and Travis Pastrana were, young, stupid and ballsy. It helps win races Bubba is the only one that can really dice it up with carmichael and not crack under the pressure, I really belive once bubba gets inside carmichael's head and see's the lines hes taking it will be a great turning point in the races. Bubba has the speed and more then enough talent, but lacks the knowlege that Ricky holds.

I really want Pastrana to come back in the mix, hes almost the same as bubba, ballsy doesnt mind dicing it up but rides extremly on the edge and it costs in injurys in both riders.

I know Travis could keep up with RC and Reed before bubba was in the mix if he woulda kept practicing he would be up there Travis just ant figure out what he wants to do

Mxjunkie
02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
I know Travis could keep up with RC and Reed before bubba was in the mix if he woulda kept practicing he would be up there Travis just ant figure out what he wants to do

He has a addrenline addiction, loves to go big and go fast which you cant blame him he has to balls to do it and its sick watching him ride! He raced all his life and I think it was a good change him trying differnt things, rumor has it hes praticing now for the sx season, He even raced with a soft cast on his wrist back on the white/blue rm! I've ridden with a hard cast and I'll tell you what its quite interesting trying to hold on lmao..

prepracing
02-10-2006, 11:36 PM
RC beat mcgrath when he was washed up. few years ago chad reed beat rc week in and week out rc had no shot at beating him. now it is clear that bubba is faster then rc, but he just cant keep teh rubber down and you know in the back of your head bubba will be walking away every race in 2 years if not the next.

Now if you want to talk outdoor mx you may call him the goat but as far as indoor sx RC has yet to proove himself in my book.

Reed did that when RC was not 100% healthy. Right now theres no doubt Bubba is FAST, and yes ballz to the wall. But he's extremely lucky all the time. The last race where he went down 3 times could have happened in everyrace so far this year ( yeah I know...BUT it didn't ). I think thats why RC will win the championsip this year voiding any injuries because he is the smarter rider. But give Bubba another year or so and I think he will be on top. Tedesco is starting to look better also....he's definitly a future 250 star

02-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Pastrana is faster then Reed. Argue all you want, he is. He has more talent, style, and natural ability. If he sticks with it he can hang with RC and Bubba. He has everything required but the dedication.

ml450r
02-11-2006, 09:29 AM
RC beat mcgrath when he was washed up.

WTF?

Washed up.... He just took fourth to the top three. Wow, he should be ashamed at how slow he is now.....

AtvMxRider
02-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Pastrana is faster then Reed. Argue all you want, he is. He has more talent, style, and natural ability. If he sticks with it he can hang with RC and Bubba. He has everything required but the dedication.

I'll argue with it. How many 250 main events has Pastrana won? NONE!!!! I won't say Pastrana is a has been he is a never was been.

02-11-2006, 04:17 PM
i think this will be all new to pastrana now that hes racing with bubba in the 250 class but i hope he goes far with mx/sx cus both him and bubba i have alot of respect.Pastrana will be up there. i like rc's riding style but i hate his attitude hes full of himself. ive read many places where kids/adults ask for his autograph or for a pic and he says directly to there face NO. or hes done here or hes gotta get prepped bs.i see commercials about him that hes all cool wit kids and every thing but when i watch home made clips or non tv aired clips of him and hes nothing like he is where most see him. bubbas always smiling i saw a clip of him where he says how much of tart he is when he catches himself smiling bubbas happy to be racing win or loose but on the other hand carmichael has a hissy fit when he loses or he makes up an excuse.i really wanna see pastrana and reed up the in 1st and 2nd.and idk whats with every one saying bubbas new at this hes been racing since he was 4 some sais he can ride before he can walk the way you see him riding now is not gonna change he rode like this his entire 125 career.

just my .02 :huh

Mxjunkie
02-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight

I cant agree with you more, he has everything but like you said he likes to wonder off and try other things. I really belive that he will stick with it from now on now that he has done fmx for a couple years now, did rally cars, base jumping anything you can think of. :)

AtvMxRider
02-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
but on the other hand carmichael has a hissy fit when he loses or he makes up an excuse.

Tell me when you have ever heard RC give an excuse about anything other than the way he rode????? He never blames anybody but his self. What mosty of you people don't understand is the guys have a job to do and they get paid alot of money and sometimes they cannot stop to sighn a autograph or speak to you. That does not make them a bad person.

mrusk
02-11-2006, 06:33 PM
In a couple years i doubt pastrana will be able to walk, never mind ride. Has any other rider ever had as many broken bones as him?

02-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
In a couple years i doubt pastrana will be able to walk, never mind ride. Has any other rider ever had as many broken bones as him? No. He seperated his spine from his pelvis, thats why he can't walk very well.

02-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tell me when you have ever heard RC give an excuse about anything other than the way he rode????? He never blames anybody but his self. What mosty of you people don't understand is the guys have a job to do and they get paid alot of money and sometimes they cannot stop to sighn a autograph or speak to you. That does not make them a bad person.

uhhhh what about the time when he complained he had a cold or the time when he said he was waiting for suspension parts

AtvMxRider
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
uhhhh what about the time when he complained he had a cold or the time when he said he was waiting for suspension parts

You call that complaining????:huh

02-11-2006, 09:20 PM
ok fine

EXCUSES

02-11-2006, 09:20 PM
:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
02-11-2006, 09:38 PM
pfft.. I'll show em all how to ride once I get back on 2 wheels :p

trx400exxracer
02-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Speaking of excuses

BuBBA didn't do anything in the MX season except for making up excuses like he is is a little under the weather and all kind of other crap like that

dont say bubba doesn't make excuses

Mxjunkie
02-11-2006, 09:49 PM
saying he is under the weather isnt an excuse, hes just being honest.

Ricky even if hes in 1st for the good part of the race, he gets passed he says something to make up for it and he gets so hissy about it. Not dissing him hes a great rider but I just think he's too into setting records and the sponsors hes lost the "fun" part of racing! 2nd place in that pro class is amazing and hes like oh well ho hum....

02-11-2006, 09:55 PM
rc is a great rider but like i said he deffinatly needs an attitude makeover

trx400exxracer
02-11-2006, 10:32 PM
uhhhh what about the time when he complained he had a cold or the time when he said he was waiting for suspension parts ^^^

that is what I was talking about Josh

I mean isn't it the same for both of them to be sick