PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Razr?

kawasaki_ridah
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
If any one has it do you have MPTs and where did you get it. I have the usb cable but my computer doesn't reconize the phone :rolleyes:

400exrules
02-06-2006, 05:57 PM
i cant really help you but i have a LG1400 camera phone and i bought the usb cable off ebay and i cant get the bast@rd to work!:mad: :cuss: . it wont let me upload pics to my computer:mad:

my next phone will prob be a razr though, i like how their thin and fit in your pocket nicely

kawasaki_ridah
02-06-2006, 10:21 PM
yeah i like it so far, i wish i could everything to work right though

02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
They're nice, but they're WEAK!

nat3060
02-06-2006, 10:41 PM
i have one.. everyone says dont drop it or it will break

but ive dropped mine, even got it wet, and its fine

troutman561
02-06-2006, 10:44 PM
i have one too, besides the fact it doesnt dl ring tones its good, gets good signal almost everwhere... and iv dropped it pretty hard a few times it was fine.. hardly any marks

z400roosteR
02-06-2006, 11:30 PM
razr = cingular = ****ty reception and service out west!
Used to be a AT&T user till cingular bought them out then service went to **** and i switched to Sprint, I'm much happier. Plus with sprint i get 18% off my monthly bill because they do discounts for other companies if you work for one.

EvilJester400EX
02-07-2006, 05:27 AM
Razr V3C, Verizon. I wouldn't trade this phone for any other out there.

PismoLocal
02-07-2006, 11:28 AM
i have the cheapest phone cingular offers, its a samsung phone. i was talkin to the sales rep and told him i wanted the phone with the best reception and this is what i got, ppl think that an expensive phone will get better reception but it wont. my phone isnt a flip phone and it doesnt take pictures or video or play mp3's but when you wanna talk to some one............ OH YA you got reception, and when you run it over or drop it in the toilet it only cost $30 to buy a new one.

Punk'd
02-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I have one.. Best phone iv ever had..

People say if it drops your screwed.. Dont believe it
Mines been dropped alot.. its a slick phone

dangle
02-07-2006, 01:50 PM
I have one... I get 4 day old voicemails..... battery drops like a rock as soon as you use the phone.... be a nice phone for a chick.... or some old guy.... If you're rough on your phones.... go with something else....

Mike

400exrules
02-07-2006, 02:51 PM
i have insurance with my phone, so only thing i lose if i break it is all the numbers and pictures i have in it. its just $3 a month and they will replace it no prob

SGA
02-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i have insurance with my phone, so only thing i lose if i break it is all the numbers and pictures i have in it. its just $3 a month and they will replace it no prob
Yes, I have that too but most companys have a 50 dollar deductable now. So if you break your phone or its stolen, you will have to shell out 50 for a new one.

Heres Cingulars insurance:
Wireless Phone Insurance gives you the protection you need for your wireless phone against loss, theft, damage, as well as mechanical or electrical failure after the manufacturer's warranty period has expired. You can have a replacement in your hands, overnight in most cases, so you're always in touch with those you care about. And it's just a $3.99 monthly premium with a $50 deductible for each approved replacement request.

Review coverage details for Wireless Phone Insurance.

Wireless Phone Insurance protects against:

Loss or theft
Accidental physical or liquid damage*
Mechanical and electrical failure after the manufacturer's warranty has expired**
* Includes power surge, physical or liquid damage.
**Includes failure due to normal wear and tear or defect. Ensures coverage after expiration of the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Wireless Phone Insurance Covers:
Wireless device
Standard battery***
Standard battery charger***
SIM card (if applicable)***
One Accessory (if applicable)****
***Covered if part of loss to a covered phone.
****Accessories include one of the following at the subscriber's option: one carrying case, automobile cigarette lighter adapter, or ear piece.

Maximum of two replacements will be allowed
within any 12-month period beginning with the
date of the first replacement.

Replacement value not to exceed $1500
per occurrence.

jonc623
02-07-2006, 05:15 PM
i got 3 razr phones love them im probably harder on a phone that most as i work constrution and have had no problems i got my software at a cingular dealer store not corporate but independent dealer

standardryder
02-07-2006, 06:20 PM
i use to have a motorola phone with cingular and i couldnt get it to work with my computer either. but now i have a lg8100 with verizon. best phone got. now i can connect to my computer wirelessly:D

02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
They're nice, but they're WEAK!

no, i threw mine on the ground as hard as i could it didnt break, then i threw it in like 50 feet in the air and the screen didnt even crack

SGA
02-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exXx
no, i threw mine on the ground as hard as i could it didnt break, then i threw it in like 50 feet in the air and the screen didnt even crack
Remind me that you cant borrow my cell phone! :o

kawasaki_ridah
02-07-2006, 09:11 PM

but why? haha

02-07-2006, 09:47 PM
i was bored :blah:

LOL nah i got seriously pissed off then i smashed it on the ground...then i threw it strait up

02-07-2006, 11:21 PM
i was bored :blah:

LOL nah i got seriously pissed off then i smashed it on the ground...then i threw it strait up Maybe the newer ones are better, I had one when they very 1st came out, I dropped it from my pocket to the wood floor and the screen shattered, a piece broke off of the front and the battery fell out. Yeah.

EvilJester400EX
02-08-2006, 05:54 AM
The new ones are better. Mine's been dropped out of a moving car and still survived.

tater_kamik
02-08-2006, 12:53 PM
i cant get mine to work correctly with my computer either, my computer recognizes it, but the program doesnt see the phone. i just gave up trying.

mine hasnt broken and i have had no problems with reception, nothing. i dont know what version it is, but my only complaint is that its not loud enough

dangle
02-08-2006, 02:30 PM

:rolleyes: ....

Mike