PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Race Tommorow

yamaha1470
07-13-2002, 02:47 PM
There is goin to be a race at island motocross if anyone wants to go watch. go to www.islandmotocross.com for more info. ill be there wearin my exriders shirt!!!!!!

sieg400ex
07-14-2002, 03:08 PM
Hey do you know how many Atv classes there are at Yapank. I heard from my friend that goes there that there is only 1 and they all ride C-dales and modded to **** R's and they can all clear the 90 foot triple with ease. Do you know if there is a B or even a C class over there. Thanks

Greg

yamaha1470
07-14-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by sieg400ex
Hey do you know how many Atv classes there are at Yapank. I heard from my friend that goes there that there is only 1 and they all ride C-dales and modded to **** R's and they can all clear the 90 foot triple with ease. Do you know if there is a B or even a C class over there. Thanks

Greg

I went to the race today and there is one ATV class. They said if there were more people there would be more classes. Only 6 people race quads. There are 2 banshees, 3 r's, and a 400EX. I never saw a cannondale there yet. The quads do have a mass amount of mods but the riders are not that great. (there better then me because I suck but I am sure if you have been riding for more then a year you will win or do very well.) Also they can NOT clear the 90 foot triple or even double it. Im not sure how far the double part of it is but on that triple they all roll it.

How long have you been riding for? You should go to the track and see how you do. If you can go through the track smooth and clear all the jumps you are pretty much guaranteed a win. They roll a lot of jumps. Dont get me wrong they are better then me but i dont think they are any competition for anyone that knows how to ride.

sieg400ex
07-14-2002, 06:33 PM
I been riding ever since I was six. I started out on an Lt80 then moved up to a blaster then I got a 400 in Feburary. So I haven't been on the 400 that long but I can ride fairly well. I have never raced though. I want to but I never get around to doing it. Im 17 so its not like I'm too young or anything but I just haven't got around to doing it. I was going to go today to the track to watch my friend on a yz125 but he ended up not going so I didn't go as well. Well maybe next race I'll catch a ride up there and check it out.

07-16-2002, 09:09 PM
I miss New york :(