PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fixer upper ATV

Bregan
02-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey all, I'm new to the forums, and pretty much new to ATVs. I ride alot on my brothers bike, and recently went on a camping trip with some high school friends, one had a Yamaha Banshee... god was that fun. Anyway, I'm looking for a bike like that, one that I can fix up. It doesn't really matter what kind, as long as the frame is good and the bike is pretty much intact, but I'm not too worried about engine, plastics, tires, etc (would be nice if the engine was there tho). I can do all the work. I would like someone in MS, AL, LA, or TN so I could pick it up. I will consider shipping or a longer drive, tho, so respond with anything you may have, and if you have a sweet deal, and are close, EMAIL ME!! haha, pics would be good if you can manage. My email is

tduplantis@yahoo.com

Thanks!

crewworrior
02-07-2006, 08:02 PM
ive got a 250r for sale for $2000 but if you pick it up ill take $1700 for it. you can ride this bike like it is but it does need a couple of minor things like a new silencer,exaust flange. just minor stuff.the only reason im selling is because i bought a 400ex and cant really afford having them both. runs good. let me know

crewworrior
02-07-2006, 08:05 PM
it has 400ex plastic but i have the 250r all black race cut plastic that go's with it

chazekxt
02-12-2006, 06:02 PM
i got a cheap mojave 400.00 need a little tlc runns good but iam in ks.

Bregan
02-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by chazekxt
i got a cheap mojave 400.00 need a little tlc runns good but iam in ks.

Too bad you are not in MO, I've got to drive up there tomorrow!

Bregan
02-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by crewworrior
it has 400ex plastic but i have the 250r all black race cut plastic that go's with it

That's a nice looking little quad, but unfortunately the wife has seriously put a limit on what i can get now (mainly cause our 7 week old puppy broke her leg yesterday). Anyway, thanks for the post.