View Full Version : Hellbound Racing graphics kits

Franky G
02-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Do you guys think a Hellbound Racing graphics kits would look good on my 400 it has a nac's seet cover and I had orderded the nac's gfx kit like 4 months ago and it never arived the guy's at nac's say its in back order so I am looking at some other option heres a pic of my quad

http://www.bikepics.com/pics/pics/honda-400ex-99-bikepics-506896.jpg

reichart90
02-06-2006, 02:33 PM
give them a call
570-402-9000

i know they were getting newly designed graphics kits available. theyre good people to deal with.

the flame one would look good on ur blue plastic

luvmyex
02-06-2006, 06:56 PM
they suck! i bought a set from the tru ebay. put em on and the side panels kept peeling back around the tight corners ( bottom and the seat side) well after several days of pressing them back down and the same thing peel right up a lil while later. I called ,called back and talked to mike. he said he would send me another set of side panels. I thought great he is standing up for a bad set. well that was about 3 weeks ago and still no side panels.:mad: i think i'll call back and not be so nice this time. Screw hellbound racing !i will have nothing good to say about them from now on.:grr:

Franky G
02-07-2006, 05:43 AM
thanks guys but I will stick with nac's atleast I now thei make great qualitie products

luvmyex
02-23-2006, 09:05 PM
well im gonna have to appolagize to hellbound. I called them back and he told me there was a mix up and never sent. But had them shipped out to me that day.So he did make amends and the bad set. He actually sent me a complete new set.Still had ons small spot in a tight corner that wouldnt stick but i just cut it off and it isnt noticable at all. The graphics turned out pretty good. i put em on tonight and the rebuild is almost DONE! So sorry mike and thanks for the set.