PDA

View Full Version : a swing and a miss

zeus54
02-06-2006, 09:25 AM
i left work last night and on the way home i stopped by a customers house to fix their sons 90cc quad for the second time and when i got there the neighbor was cussing at me because i was blocking the driveway with my trailer and he told me to move the f*** out of the way. my reply was pretty simple i asked if he needed to get out now he said no so i said let me know when and i'll move out of the way because i couldn't park in the yard and they both shared the same driveway.. he got irrate and started walking towards me taking his shirt off and screaming obscenely in front of acouple of kids, he got about 10 feet from me and was really going at this point so i simply implied that i was not interested in making myself look like an a** in front of kids and asked him how old was he, that was the final straw he swung and connected on the left side of my face leaving me speechless then another swing and a miss this time.at this point i hadn't decided whether to fight this guy or just back off and out came the house owner with a shotgun and a really pissed off look in his face he told the guy to go home before he thought about swinging again. i was shocked and a little concerned about what to do and eric (the homeowner) called the cops and they showed up about twenty minutes later. the officer asked waht had happened and i told him what started out to be a house call became a u.f.c. match and he laughed, he told me to sit tight and went to the guys house and he opened the door and told the cops to go F*** themselves. they were not easily persuaded to do so they got him calmed down and he gave them his side and told him that owner had threatened to shoot him. so they gave this guy my information and got his information and came back over to where we were standing. they asked eric about the gun and he told him he had enough with this guy (he had been a big a** to eric's kids about playing in his yard and some other stuff). so the officers (by this point there were four squad cars) told me that i could persue to court with the matter and that it would be a simple assault charge because there were no other parties involved and to move my truck. they then told eric to "get along with his neighbor". he and i were a little dumfounded by the way this was going and after they left i moved my truck and the guy never even left but decided he wanted to try his luck again with me and this time i had my torque wrench in my hand working on the atv and saw him coming. he saw that i was aware of him getting closer and came full speed at me and tried some jumping kick and fell on his a** in front of me i never budged but the cops were pulling back into the driveway and they arrested this guy for aggravated assault and now i have to go to court to make it stick to his butt. after all that i fixed eric's son's atv and had dineer with his family and a few laughs. i'm still amused of the whole thing and just goes to show you what goes around comes around. ;)

shorgasm
02-06-2006, 11:32 AM
You sir have great patience...I'm afraid I would have had to open a can on that jackass.I understand the kid thing and that makes a big difference.Good call on your part.

Sue him/Press charges as far as you can..he hit you and you will win.It would be the best bet to teach him a leason without looking like a Caveman in front of the kids.

zeus54
02-06-2006, 11:43 AM
i agree and i'm looking into it, i really wished i had a camera because it was just my luck for something like this to happen:rolleyes:

Titanium
02-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Man if i were u i'd sue his little a*s off.