PDA

View Full Version : wanna ride in Mass!

Larson6969
02-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Hey is anyone out there in the Ma. area that loves to ride and wants to soon?
My buddys dont have there own bikes so they use mine, and as u know we all love other people beating on our bikes.
so i was wondering if you wanna do some riding on our own bikes. i ride a 2002 400ex with a few mods and a 300 ex

BlackTrx440ex
02-07-2006, 05:50 PM
hey um.. i ride in methuen mass!!! im me wtbacker32 i love to ride i got a 440ex all done up .. its for sale too 4000

curious george
02-10-2006, 05:51 PM
i live in athol mass and have a 440 ex all done up not for sale lol. but i have trails around hear that you will have to navigate by dust. lol

dirtriderhoney
02-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I'd be down to go. I have a 03' 400ex just stock. Let me know when and where and I'll take a trip.

Christine

Live2Ride300
02-12-2006, 03:49 PM
I live in Auburn, NH. Are there alot of places in Mass to ride?

Green95Hoe
02-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Im down in the Taunton area. I go to a place in Stoughton occasionally when im not riding in my own private pit. There are a few places around here but nothing special.

~Brad

DANVAN
02-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Im in the same boat as Larsen6969.

I just moved to NH less then a year ago, I bought quads for me and my wife and our daughter.

I dont know anybody here except for people I work with and the few family members we have up here.

My brother-in-law rides my wifes quad 10 times more then she does, and doesnt get the hint that almost a year after Im here he should be buying his own.

As of now, my wifes eton is down, the tranny is shot, need s repair, and I flat out told him if he wants to ride its time to go buy one, because u wont be riding her's for a long time.

He tells me he went to the dealer to buy one but was turned down for fiancing, and its" better off because I cant really afford one anyway". He does want to know when ours will be fixed because he "really needs to ride".

Most times I do invite him to ride because it sucks to ride alone, but he has asked to use it on his own too, and has even mentioned that his son would love to come with us some day on my daughters. I cant believe the nerve of some people, I say, MAN-UP and spend some money.

Now one of my machines is down for who knows how long, it sucks. Not that he broke it, but he puts alot more wear on then my wife ever did.

And, do u think he would ever hang around to clean them up after a ride, no sir, see ya next weekend.

Anyway, Im on a mission to find some people to ride with, hopefully in southern NH, but I am willing to travel.