PDA

View Full Version : +1 forward a-arms...

drifterx
02-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Well, i can't search on this one, because it is under the 4 letter limit. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm probably going to Little Sahara Ok over spring break with a buddy of mine, so i was wanting to ditch the front spacers, and get my new front end for my 300ex before i go, as soon as i get 2 more paychecks from work. Plus my parents agreed to get me a Tusk +4 axle, since i got into National Honors Society. I am planning on some Burgard +3's and works, but i was wondering what the problem was with +3+1's and the stock swingarm. I was just wanting to keep the front end down a little better, but I've heared it wouldn't work right with the stock length swingarm. Does anyone know why not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

zeppelin
02-06-2006, 05:15 AM
i forgot where i heard it but i remember some suspension guy from some company said that +1 forward a-arms only benifited banshees, and it actulay throws the handleing off for everyother bike so you might want to just try to find some regular +2 or 3's

rollie
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
i have +2+1 a-arms on my 300ex and a stock lenth swinger, for a little while the front end will be REALLY light in the air, but once you learn to control it its no problem:cool: