PDA

View Full Version : Video Software

ST87
02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
For christmas i gotta a new camcorder and was wondering what kinda video software i would need to make my own ridin videos with music, titles, captions, the whole nine yards. I have a Panasonic PV-GS34PKG Digital Palmcorder if that makes any different to what kind of editing software i would need.

zeppelin
02-05-2006, 06:57 PM
how much do you want to get into editing, there are programs like windows movie maker that you can use to throw something together realy quick. there is pinnical whinch is a little better it has a lot more effects and is still easy to use, they have sony vegas which is kinda inbetween pinnical and adobe encore. and adobe encore is for the most hardcore editors, it would take you a week to just getting used to getting around in the program, a mounth or so to get good at it , and at least a year to even figure out all of the the little tools it has. dont get me wrong though adobe is probably what wes miller usesd or its aleast on par with what he has got.

ST87
02-05-2006, 07:23 PM
i think the adobe maybe a lil to much for me i just wanna add test sound and stuff like that how much are the different editors and where do you find them. Is the adobe really that difficult to make a simple movie or does just have a lot of different things you can do.

zeppelin
02-05-2006, 07:39 PM
you probably would be better off with pinnical, i used their studio version 8 forever you can make some pretty slick movies with it, if i had some place that would host a 400 mb video i would show you what its capable of lol

ST87
02-05-2006, 08:26 PM
How much and where can you get it.