PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Organization???

D-7#61-450r
02-05-2006, 02:58 PM
I have a 12x6 trailer and it always seems to be unorganized. I need some help in organization please. I usually have 2 quads another set of front and rear tires, a popup, tool box, chairs, and other items. a bigger trailer is out of the ?. Lets see some neatly organized trailers. I did just build a nice oil and cleaner shelf but need more ideas please.

TWISTED
02-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Next time you come down, I'll let you look at mine. It's pretty straight now.....

wvspeedfreak
02-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Well,I am still trying to make the most of my availible space as well but here is what I have so far............maybe it will help :)

I installed some overhead cabinets to store fluids,small parts,shop rags and anything else I can cram in there.I also bought an inexpensive but well made adjustable set of shelves from Lowe's that has a workbench top.As you can see in the pic I adjusted the shelves to suit our needs.I also used some screw in hooks to hang riding gear on.In the smaller trailers you have to get a little creative to maximize space :)

wvspeedfreak
02-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Ours is a 14 footer....

D-7#61-450r
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Now this is what I'm talkin about. I like the overhead cabinets, looking into them. I need like fuel jug,chairs,and popup ideas as well. Keep the Idea train rollin. I'll show ya'll my latest shelves in a day or so, I just need to hang them.

vpofthedrc
02-07-2006, 10:19 AM
http://store.pitsupply.com/trac.html

jwick07
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Blingstar industries has a lot of trailer shevles and items to help organize.

jwick07
02-07-2006, 10:35 AM
try to find a old school locker, one of the taller ones. They would take up that much space and you can really stack stuff in there and it would be a good place to lock stuff up

D-7#61-450r
02-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm not looking to spend a fortune with blingstar or pit supply but they did give me great Ideas. Thanks. I spend enuff money on my quad and going to races, so the trailer budget is small.
The old locker could be a cool idea as well. Room for gear or posibly fuel jug holder in the bottom, chemicals on shelves not a bad idea.
Are tires always in the way for everyone? They really seem to be a big space eater. I would love to mount them to the roof outta the way.