PDA

View Full Version : AC Racing Products are sweet!

badvox
02-05-2006, 10:22 AM
I went to the first GNC yesterday and chatted with Steve from AC Racing. To my surprise he busted out a Bumper and Nerf Bars for the Kymco. He said the grab bar was still beiing finished up.

The bumper is really nice. They came up with a new way to incorporate the nerf bars that I think everyone will like. The nerfs have heel guards built in too. In order to make it look good after removing the black footboard you will need to cut the rear fender straight across and use one bolt to attach the fender to the heel guard for suport.

I will post pictures of the parts today. They still have the quad at the shop so as soon as I get it back I will post pictures of the stuff installed.

A huge thank you to AC Racing for their support of the mini market and for the outstanding Kymco products!!

mecheech
02-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Pics, YES!

Post them, I am def interested in some of those AC look good parts!

badvox
02-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by mecheech
Pics, YES!

Post them, I am def interested in some of those AC look good parts!

Well they not only look good but the function looks to be excellent. The bumper is bigger and yet lighter than stock so its an excellent addition. Especially if you are putting aftermarket shocks on your Kymco.

I have decided to post mounted photos instead of just sitting on the floor so perhaps Monday, tuesday timeframe.

badvox
02-15-2006, 08:23 AM
I decided not to post photos of the extra set of stuff.
After all that set was a first run prototype. I will say the
bumper bolted straight up to the chasis with no misalignment whatsoever.

The good news is the 90 is now done and being picked up on Wednesday. So hopefully I can post those pictures tonight.

Sorry about the delay guys.

badvox
02-15-2006, 07:21 PM
My apologies again. Talked to my pops today and the 250 parts wont be done until Friday so it looks like I am waiting till monday or tuesday to post the pictures.