PDA

View Full Version : Liddel-Couture 3

spudss
02-04-2006, 10:46 PM
WOW Liddel retains the Title.. Randy Couture retires from the UFC.. IT was an ok Fight I was hoping for a better bout.. But Chuck Liddel was just to much for the 42 year old Couture..
I was hoping Randy would have went out on top but hey that is fighting huh..

If you missed it. You missed a great UFC 57..
Ayone else watch the fight?

maynard22
02-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey Ron-

I didn't watch the fight, but just back in from the bar and got my drunk a** on the computer and saw your post, thought I would say hi. Are you racing Maysville? Did you sell the 400? Whats next 450r or the Suzuki?

TWalker
02-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Just watched it. Crap i say. I can't wait for someone to kick the crap out of Liddel. He has no class or respect for any other fighter. True disrespect. Randy wooped him the first go around. Randy's age just cought up with him. He is a true Champion.

cletusEX
02-04-2006, 11:49 PM
I watched it. That Eilers knockout looked ugly. I have always liked both Couture and Liddel, but it looked like Liddel was too much for the aging Couture. It will be interesting to see who Liddel fights next.

pastfast125
02-05-2006, 03:15 AM
I love liddell...I guess it's from watching the tv series and seeing all the guys who never throw anything, lots of times he just goes all out crazy. I wanna enter some youth UFC fights. I think i'd do alright, I guess I'll find out soon:D