PDA

View Full Version : Northern OK

ohsobad_chevy
02-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I am from northern Oklahoma (Bartlesville) I know of a few places to ride that are close. I am curious if anyone knows any new spots to ride near northern OK. If anyone knows any cool trakcs within 100 or so miles, let me know.

maynard22
02-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Go to Appalachia Bay outside of Sand Springs, the water on the lake is way down and there is tons of beach to ride. The trails rock too!

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I LIVE IN BARTLESVILLE AND WE GO TO APPALATIA BAY ABOUT 2 TIMES A MONTH. THE RIDING IN AWESOME THERE RIGHT NOW. BY THE WAY WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

maynard22
02-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah the riding is great at App. Bay right now. My name is Zach Piper.

DaleJrFan
02-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Go to atvpathfinder.com, they list all the places to ride around here. There is a couple of MX tracks in Stillwater that are pretty good.

ohsobad_chevy
02-07-2006, 05:26 PM
My name is Mathew Price, maybe we all can set up a meeting in Bartlesville sometime. That would be cool to go riding together. Ive been to App. Bay once and i was not impressed. I also didnt know where to go exactly, so im sure i didnt see it all. my e-mail address is ohsobad_chevy@yahoo.com e-mail me sometime and we all will have to go riding.

<Mat>

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
I could get a hold of some people to set up a time to go ride if you are interested. Probably not going to be able to ride this weekend going to go to the arena cross race in tulsa saturday but I will let you know a ride time if your interested.

ohsobad_chevy
02-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Thats cool man. I diddnt know that they did arenacross in tulsa, I will have to check that out sometime. I would love to get together some time and go ride at app bay. Another fun spot to ride is at Kaw Lake, which is about 1 hour drive west of Bartlesville on hwy 60.
You got my e-mail address, just shoot me an e-mail sometime and we can plan somehting out.