PDA

View Full Version : Stoppies!

wolffie
02-04-2006, 05:45 PM
anyone have some good stoppie/stoppie variation pics? post em up! heres one of me on my old 350, highchair style!

02-04-2006, 07:06 PM
i have tried to do wheelies and never cann...
any suggestions?

wolffie
02-04-2006, 07:16 PM
wheelies or stoppies? if you want to do wheelies, here are a bunch on views on that:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=198852

if you want to do stoppies, the best way to start learning is getting a feel for how hard your front brakes pull. roll slowly on either hard packed terrain or asphalt, and jam on the front brakes (dont lean forward, yet) gauge an idea of how easy your back end comes up, and then go a little quicker and gradually begin to lean forward more and more. with a little bit of pracice, you will get an idea of how to do a decent stoppie on your quad! practice makes perfect, go out and fool around a bit! hope this helps!

gonenbroke
02-04-2006, 09:14 PM
dude i can do a stoppie but i can only do it in first gear and since i got my new tires on i cant do em

#8red
02-07-2006, 09:23 AM
just DON'T try a stoppie in the sand - your front tires dig in & don't roll out when ya' let off the brakes - trust me

CAMPRO
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I've got my helmet on under my hat:rolleyes:

brandon86
02-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I got some one hander stoppie pics but you know me I dont wear a helmet(people get pissy about that) so when stuntlife is back up I'll post them there:eek2:

madmandan11
02-08-2006, 01:08 PM
yea wtf happend to stuntlife i went to go today and got nothin... :( :ermm:

wolffie
02-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Campro, nice pic. by the way, i see on your avatar it says you live in Rochester! that is sweet because i live near Geneva if you know where that is! do you guys plan on riding up there in the summer? i might have to come check you guys out! the weather sucks right now:scary:

CAMPRO
02-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by wolffie
Campro, nice pic. by the way, i see on your avatar it says you live in Rochester! that is sweet because i live near Geneva if you know where that is! do you guys plan on riding up there in the summer? i might have to come check you guys out! the weather sucks right now:scary:

Yeah... I'll be riding with the JT crew in upstate NY numerous times this season. We'll keep everyone posted.

Jordan from the CVBz and I have a little something planned the last week of Feb up in VT. I'll post pics afterwards.

-Drew

wolffie
02-11-2006, 10:35 AM
sounds good man! deffinetly keep us posted!