PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Nebraska

SUPERFLY 400
07-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Looking for places to ride around Eastern Nebraska or maybe Western Iowa.

07-13-2002, 05:10 PM
Hi

I'm from Kearney. I ride a lot near Genoa. It is open to the public, but it is supported by the NOHVA and LPPD. You might look into joining the NOHVA if you have not already. There is also a new place opening up in Council Bluffs

SUPERFLY 400
07-14-2002, 08:11 PM
I've been to Headworks park in Genoa. I was there the last jamboree. Its was fun. The park your talking about in Council Bluffs, IA. is already open, however even though we live in NE. we need to register our quads in Iowa. In order to register your quad you also need to get insurance. (I have insurance so no be deal there). I hate the idea of registering in another state. I'm beginning to realize if you want to ride, you have to drive :mad: !

Wired
07-15-2002, 05:04 PM
hey superfly pretty soon im heading down to council bluff to visit a friend. we might hit that trail park thats under the bridge where iowa and nebraska meet coming right out of east omaha. we're also going to hit the local mx tracks around there too. should be a good time. i'll have to give ya a pm when i get down there. i'll probably be there for a few days.

07-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Yeah you definately have to drive if you want to ride any where. Just about like a jet ski.

Have you ever taken the trip to Halsey? It would be worth it if you like to camp. 80,000 acres, 300 miles of trails.

SUPERFLY 400
07-16-2002, 05:37 PM
Hey Wired that will work just PM me and I'll tag along. I know of another place on the NE-IA border not far from the bridge to ride quads. Just let me know.

Yamabro, never been to Hasley. But I've heard its fun out there. I never went because its a **** of a long drive. One day I'll get a kitchen pass from the old lady, then i will go :D !

tdsongster
09-04-2003, 05:51 PM
I live in Omaha and ride at South Omaha Bridge (Veterans Bridge) in Iowa alot. It is only about 15 min drive from Omaha. Give me a holler if ya want to ride out there some time. I just bought a brand new 400 EX and have a bunch of hop ups on order. Hoping to have that all squared away in the next week or two.

SUPERFLY 400
09-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Is that place called the River Valley Club? Do you have an IA registration for your quad because they have a guard there on weekends looking for registrations?

tdsongster
09-06-2003, 08:31 PM
If you bought your quad more then 30 days ago, you need to register it. Registration is cheap. I have only seen a guard there once and that was when they first opened.