PDA

View Full Version : Ac Rep

HAVOK
02-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey AC REP I just recived my nerfs in the mail and I got no instructions.Am I supposed to just know how to install these? Your website instuction page does not work. Also your numskull sticker man put one of my stickers on upside down and the other is full of wrinkels. A 5 year old kid could have done a better job. Also one of the motor mount bracket on the left side is crooked. Do you guys use jigs out there or do you just eyeball it up and slap down the weld?

rooster400ex
02-04-2006, 06:49 AM
AC is making me mad too, it's taking my bumper 2 months to get here.

TWISTED
02-04-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm glad somebody else is noticing the PIZZ POOR CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!!! Wait til you have to call them to ask about the messed up mount and they tell you, you aren't putting them on correctly..... Talk about your blood pressure going through the roof!!!!!!!!! IMO AC products are junk, and the customer service SUCKS!!!!!!

WhiteYFZ
02-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Albaaction.com gets ac products to me FAST!!!

Bighead1
02-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Hey tjespo22 did you order the propegs from there b/c I was thinking about doin that but I didnt know about shipping. And now I may not even get ac's But if you did order the propegs did you get the black ones or not.

nicktrx400ex
02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
ive got a ac rear grab bar to putv your cooler in and it came with nothing to put it on no instructions no bolts nothing its been in my shop for 2 yr. AC racing does bad work i will never buy anything from them again.

ride_red666
02-05-2006, 05:59 PM
the nefs are not hard to intsall at all just line them up bolt the fronts on with the engine mounts and drill a hole in the foot peg if your running the stock ones. its really easy to do. i hav had no problem with ac or their products.