PDA

View Full Version : hollister

Nick110
02-03-2006, 08:21 PM
does anyone else think that hollister is the gayest thing that has ever happened to this world?

http://factualmaterial.com/douchebag.htm

these are my exact thoughts. anyone that wears any of this stuff should not be on a quad and should be kicked in the B sack very hard. does anyone else agree? please share your thought on this topic.

trx400exxracer
02-03-2006, 08:25 PM
only place I mostly shop is American Eagle and Pac Sun and Old Navy

440racer66
02-03-2006, 08:49 PM
i only shop at pac sun and fun cycles and rockey moutain atv mc man i hate that stuff but i have a lot o f friends that ware it and they ride and they are damn good on a quad so the sack kickin is a little much man

250xridamatt
02-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
anyone that wears any of this stuff should not be on a quad and should be kicked in the B sack very hard.

I think that is a little rediculous... I own a shirt or two from there, and dont think I should be kept from my quad because of that. Also, what does someones clothing style have to do with riding quads? So since I ride a quad, I must wear fox shirts every day? I own a couple but I'd rather wear a nice collared shirt than just a t-shirt when going to school or something. What if I made a thread that said guys with long hair are gay and they shouldnt be allowed to drive. Its just someones style man. You might as well just delete this.

xx3003xrdrxx
02-03-2006, 10:02 PM
I wear some hollister stuff ? Theve got some nice clothes , what the hell does it matter what people ride? Ive got a buddy who wears kmart shirts and stuff like that and he is a hella good quad rider.

Punk'd
02-03-2006, 10:20 PM
No one can stero-type me:) I wear whatever suits me for the day.

And the best thing about it is no one can make fun of you because your a "prep" or "skater".. How stupid is that anyway..:rolleyes:

And I only own one hollister shirt.. Its dark brown and I didnt buy it.. Family did.

trict_out
02-03-2006, 10:28 PM
i work there. so what? only an idiot would judge someone by what they wear :rolleyes:

pastfast125
02-03-2006, 10:42 PM
yo man, don't give me crap about hollister, that stuff makes for a good fire.

4oorider
02-03-2006, 11:02 PM
that is some funny a## s###. hilarious

JRP
02-03-2006, 11:13 PM
i have like 3t-shirts from there.. its not that bad.. my mom buys me all the stuff. I HATE shopping for clothes!

Tom TRX250R
02-04-2006, 12:32 AM
I used to work there, and believe me, TAIL EVERYWHERE!:devil: It was like a party everytime I worked and especially when everyone got off! Though that was some pretty funny shiit about that douchebag in the picture:p

02-04-2006, 12:47 AM
I like Hollister.

Guy400
02-04-2006, 05:09 AM
Never even heard of it:ermm: I refuse to go to our mall and if I have to I'm straight into the store I'm buying my stuff at and I'm out. My wife gets most of my clothing at Kaufmann's, Dillard's, Kohl's, etc. If I'm buying T-shirts or shorts for myself I go to Pac Sun.

400exc
02-04-2006, 07:15 AM
yea pac sun is where i go, got some pretty cool fox racing stuff there, dont own any hollister stuff, but i didnt say i didnt like them

Moto49X
02-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Hollister is for preps. I won't be caught dead even looking at the store, hell, i cant remember the last time I was even at the mall..

ShiftFMX
02-04-2006, 08:23 AM
I got a chit load of hollister clothes...

...and if you dont think a girl looks sexy in some hollister...you got some issues...

Nick110
02-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok. let me restate it. people that wear hollister or any brand like that and POP the collar or wear faded riped painted jeans are gay. IF you wear a shirt with a collar and DONT pop it it is OK.

ANd yes girls that wear hollister are pretty sexy.

ZeroLogic
02-04-2006, 08:35 AM
What ever happen to if you wear any type of pink clothing and your a guy your automaticaly gay?

ShiftFMX
02-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Ok. let me restate it. people that wear hollister or any brand like that and POP the collar or wear faded riped painted jeans are gay. IF you wear a shirt with a collar and DONT pop it it is OK.

Haha, ok, thought so

*whew* I woulda had to put you under homo suspicion if you woulda said otherwise

jwick07
02-04-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm a pimp and I'm popn' my collar right now at work because thats how I roll G money style. You wish you could copy my style because its off da chain fly, I get more arse with the pop coasld;kg asffja

Yeah sorry. I HATE POP collar, pink wearn', ripped dingy looking jean metrosexual, pretty boy, manicure gettn', $80 dollar jeans that look like my worn to chit work Orschlens jeans, $50 hair cut that I could do for you in my garage for a 6 pack and conversation with a friend, to fast to ***goty car driving. Come home with to my home town I'll take your pretty boy but out cow tippn' and leave you in the pasture 10 miles out of town. Hell just to ride on the track some days we have to heard the cattle to the next pasture over. Cattle drive and dirtbikes and quads!!

xx3003xrdrxx
02-04-2006, 09:01 AM

hows that make people gay ? Your really pissin me off with your stupid *** remarks that dont even make sense. I wear hollister / pac sun / whatever the hell i put on that morning , and Ive got a damn good looking female that wears hollister and abercrombie and all that ****. I know I'd rather take a girl out wearing a hollister shirt or something nice and make her feel nice about being with me . Not dress in one of my tore up skatebording shirts / while shes dressed nice as hell and there I am looking like a hardass dressed like **** .

and as for the people who wear it and ride are gay and suck and all that bs. ur talking about tough guy . I ride a full blown mx 250r , i guess i should go push it off a cliff or buy some more button up shirts and look gay :rolleyes:

sarah_mx07
02-04-2006, 09:17 AM
i wear hollister..i think its hott. but im a girl, but i think when a guy wear's hollister its freakin hott too! there is no difference in american eagle and hollister. its like the exact same clothes, except different brand. i guess its ur own opinion, huh.but it shouldn't matter what clothes you wear, ur just judging them for what they like..

sarah_mx07
02-04-2006, 09:19 AM
xx3003xrdrxx... i totally agree with you... =)

trx400exxracer
02-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Hollister and American Eagle are a little different

I went into Hollister ONE time and it turned me off I saw some jeans that wore tore the **** up^ and it had crayon marks all over it and the jeans were like $80 how freakin rediculous

American Eagle has about the best prices for nice clothes and thats my opinion

and you other people have good points too but that is just what I think

the onlly thing I would buy from Hollister would be T-shirts but I like mx or oc t-shirts better like houser legacy atv etc

Hondadudeehhhh
02-04-2006, 09:50 AM
i dont pop my collar, but i like to wear a nice collared shirt most days of the week. So what if someone likes to wear "preppy" clothes, the ladies think we look nice. I'd rather look like a prep anyday than some retard who wears his fox jersey everywhere he goes.

sarah_mx07
02-04-2006, 09:51 AM
yea i guess ur right, they aren't totally the same but not that much different either. the holes in the jeans r hott. i guess you can make your own.. but abercrombie is worse, their prices r crazy. but yeah, american eagle is cheaper.. ;)

sarah_mx07
02-04-2006, 09:54 AM
haha.. i guess we' all see that everyone has there different opinions..

trx400exxracer
02-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sarah_mx07
yea i guess ur right, they aren't totally the same but not that much different either. the holes in the jeans r hott. i guess you can make your own.. but abercrombie is worse, their prices r crazy. but yeah, american eagle is cheaper.. ;)

Abercrombie is the worst of them all

I am not a real big fan of the holes in the jeans and I really dont care for making my I think they do look hot on a girl

and yeah American Eagle has alot of nice stuff and they have the most reasonable prices

xx3003xrdrxx
02-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i dont pop my collar, but i like to wear a nice collared shirt most days of the week. So what if someone likes to wear "preppy" clothes, the ladies think we look nice. I'd rather look like a prep anyday than some retard who wears his fox jersey everywhere he goes.

other than the women , your the only one on here thats makin sense to me right now lol

moto04racing
02-04-2006, 10:00 AM
holister/pacsun, THERE TO DIFFERENT STYLES thats like wearing hollister one day and the goth chain pants the next. I absolutley hate the hollister **** unless its on a girl, and howcome people will buy a pair of pants for 90$ with a fcking hole in the *** and a bandana sewed onto the inside and the pocket half wripped off. I only go to pacsun and motocross shops for my clothes. I didnt like the ripping on the ears peirced cause i got both mine peirced or the ripping on michigan. But honestly i dont hate the ppl that where it, i just dont like the style, it just is my opinon

ShiftFMX
02-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I'd rather wear hollister, Abercrombie, AE etc...than wear what all those black hair loser, gothic, anti-social freaks wear.

This my friend, is the Gayest thing to ever happen...

http://images.quizilla.com/C/ChickasouWolf/1071328644_ths2shawn1.jpg

RidinRed420
02-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Never heard of Hollister before... but what I hate is when posers wear riding clothes... Like this girl in one of my classes was wearin a Fox t-shirt & sweatshirt. So I asked her what she rides and her response was "what are you talking about?" I told her she was wearin Fox, so I assumed she would ride something... She said "Uh no.."

This is why I refuse to wear Fox... I mean I know plenty of people who actually ride that wear Fox, but too many posers wear it. Which really pisses me off cause they have the largest selection for girls.. So I go with Shift, even though they have next to nothing for girls.. Small mens ususally works pretty good =)

Hondadudeehhhh
02-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I'd rather wear hollister, Abercrombie, AE etc...than wear what all those black hair loser, gothic, anti-social freaks wear.

This my friend, is the Gayest thing to ever happen...

http://images.quizilla.com/C/ChickasouWolf/1071328644_ths2shawn1.jpg

hey that kid looks cool! SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES! woooo

ZeroLogic
02-04-2006, 11:23 AM
I never heard of hollisters.:chinese: But I also found out Brittney Spears is having a kid two weeks ago and the emenim rapper dude is getting married to kim again yesterday from my friend. I wears whatever my hobby is. For example I wear Fox, 528cc cloths, Alpine Stars, my atv riders t shirt and a bunch of other quad related clothing. It dosn't matter to me what everyone else wears.

02-04-2006, 11:36 AM
dont knock on the manicures...i chew my fingernails and got one the other day and they made my fingers look so good. only lik $10 for everything. now its not somehting imma do on a regular occasion but it earned me some points with the g/f

jwick07
02-04-2006, 12:33 PM
I like FUBU

jwick07
02-04-2006, 12:34 PM
a lot

trict_out
02-04-2006, 12:35 PM
immature thread for sure. I dont know about you guys but the way i was raised you dont judge people by the way they dress. If a guy wants to dress nice and he feels comfortable in his clothes why does that make him gay? Makin fun of kids for dressin up is just immature. When u all grow up and get out in the real world maybe you will understand.

JH_Racing188
02-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Nick 110 or whatever ur name is??? why do u hate hollister or abercrombie so much? just becuase ur prolly the kid that gets picked on because he doesnt wear certain clothes or doesnt act a certain doesnt mean people that wears a certain type of clothes are gay! i wear hollister all the time and im pretty sure ur not faster than me! and my good friend cody miller u know GNC PRO wears abercrombie all the time... but i guess he deserves a kick in the nuts:confused:

dont hate on what people wear let them be them sleves and u be ur selve...

also girl dont like guys that wear motocross t-shirts and jeans all the time...

:macho

Nick110
02-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by JH_Racing188
Nick 110 or whatever ur name is??? why do u hate hollister or abercrombie so much? just becuase ur prolly the kid that gets picked on because he doesnt wear certain clothes or doesnt act a certain doesnt mean people that wears a certain type of clothes are gay! i wear hollister all the time and im pretty sure ur not faster than me! and my good friend cody miller u know GNC PRO wears abercrombie all the time... but i guess he deserves a kick in the nuts:confused:

dont hate on what people wear let them be them sleves and u be ur selve...

:macho

chill. I ment gay as in wow that is gay. Not he is gay. Also i think its ok to wear a collar shirt when the collar is down. But the ripped jeans and bleached jeans...Did u fall down the stairs or sumthin and ripped your jeans.

JHracing188 i never said anything about if u wear that type of cloths then you are not fast. You just said that to be sweet. (by the way what class do u race)

yes i have shopped at AE before to get some jeans but i usually go to Old Navy. you can get like 2 pairs of jeans for 30 bucks. i also wear collar shirts with the collar DOWN the way they are ment to be.

02-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
I like FUBU

Farmers Used to Buy Us :devil:

xx3003xrdrxx
02-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Farmers used to beat us ;)

RidinRed420
02-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by JH_Racing188
[B

:macho [/B]

I like guys who wear ridin t shirts and jeans all the time... Thats what I usually wear too...

A4StrokeGuy
02-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I guess i better throw all my "gay" clothes away and go shop at Farm N Fleet:rolleyes: So if i understand this correctly since i drive a truck, ride a quad and live on a farm i'm gay if i wear hollister? You kids have to much time on your hands or need to get a job, the chics don't seem to complain about the nice clothes, besides ripped up jeans provide excellent ventilation :p

YamaWarr0121
02-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Ha i love this topic because i am a true believer in wearing whatever the f*ck i want

i wear tight jeans, jeans with holes, pink shirts, tight shirts, loose shirts, whatever the hell i want to wear. I buy clothes from designer brands and spend a sh itload of money on them because they last a long time, look good, and definately make a first impression good. First impressions and appearence are key in successful living along with a proper speech and etiquette.

screw hollister if your riding? Please, i'll waer my hollister, lucky brand, polo, lacoste, diesel industries, anything

and if i had to be kicked off a quad for that? right, come and race and then we'll see who's got the kick in the nuts

and i totally agree with Dan, SHIFT_DVS ..

those are the ***s.:)

Nick110
02-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
I guess i better throw all my "gay" clothes away and go shop at Farm N Fleet:rolleyes: So if i understand this correctly since i drive a truck, ride a quad and live on a farm i'm gay if i wear hollister? You kids have to much time on your hands or need to get a job, the chics don't seem to complain about the nice clothes, besides ripped up jeans provide excellent ventilation :p

I said,"i think they are gay." not it makes you gay if you wear them.

and YamaWarr0121 no one cares how good you are.

yamablaster24
02-04-2006, 03:45 PM
yea, people who dress nice are gay right...?

Ill admit i wear abercrombie and hollister a lot and no one thinks im gay. The girls like guys that know how to properly dress themselves. Yes i wear pink and purple, who cares their colors. Hell i wear my fox shirts with my abercrombie jeans and Doc airs, who gives a rats behind. If i wanted to be gay and not get the tail i would dress in boring, scrubby, dirty clothing. :rolleyes:

Nick110
02-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24
yea, people who dress nice are gay right...?

Ill admit i wear abercrombie and hollister a lot and no one thinks im gay. The girls like guys that know how to properly dress themselves. Yes i wear pink and purple, who cares their colors. Hell i wear my fox shirts with my abercrombie jeans and Doc airs, who gives a rats behind. If i wanted to be gay and not get the tail i would dress in boring, scrubby, dirty clothing. :rolleyes:

Do you even read what i say or just post to be a hardarse?

z400roosteR
02-04-2006, 07:02 PM
I don't give a flyin' F about what the next guy wears, but in all truth there is a group at every school where the kids that wear that crap act a certain way like their **** don't stink.

I have nothing against hollister or abercrombie etc, but you all make it out to be dressing nice...where as fox or other brands aren't. Just because someone pays more for a logo on the shirt doesnt make the shirt nicer. A t-shirt is a t-shirt, each has it's different design.

as to the guy that said girls don't like guys in jeans and a motocross T. I can understand wearing jersey's cause i personally think that is retarded cause your intentionally trying to get attention because you ride. But if your talking about like MX and atv T's and you say chicks dont like that? Well i don't agree cause i guess i have something you don't it's called a personality, charm etc. I don't need to spend 80$ on jeans to get a girl to notice me......Pathetic:rolleyes:

chunky
02-04-2006, 07:35 PM
personally i dont wear my clothing for anyone buy myself, i have fox racing shirts from when i rode but i sold my quad becuase i needed money and im soon getting a car and gas prices are just too high to have both....i still wear fox and shift clothing (am i a poser cuz i dont ride anymore?) but i also wear hollister and american eagle and aeropostale clothing....i like to look presentable when i leave the house for school in the morning....its all about what you like on yourself it shouldnt matter what the next kid likes to wear....im pretty sure in california or wherever popping your colar originated nobody thought it was gay...where you live and what you do has alot to do with what style you like but it shouldnt make you gay or make people say "thats gay" cuz we could just as easily say "your gay" for making fun of how people dress

02-04-2006, 07:46 PM
i wear south pole, makavielles, polo, roca-wear, clothes from www.uponone.com, starboyz, nike, sean john, i have a few pairs of abercrombie jeans (no holes, im not a queer) and a few carmon polo shirts (which is preppy polo stuff), but only for really special occaisons.

G Impala 63n70
02-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Black t-shirt, yeah matchin strap'

trx400exxracer
02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
Farmers used to beat us ;)

FOUR fathers USED TO BEAT US

I think that is right hahahahaha

j_cyrus3
02-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I hate people that copy their writing style from http://maddox.xmission.com/

Quad Boy 660r
02-04-2006, 09:39 PM
First off, I wear Duckhead, and things like that. I have no interest in paying anything like $80 for freakin pants.

I wore a jersey to school once or twice, but so many people wear them, it means nothing. I also wear lots of t-shirts that are made by Moose Racing, Throttle Jockey, anything like that. So long as I own something made by them.

I have gotten past the "your gay if you wear pink", but I would never wear it, and I still make fun of my little brother for it. The only trend that bugs me is the girl pants on guys, skaters mainly. I dont assume you are gay if you wear them, but it is wierd. Any oppinions on that?

I agree that holes in your pants are great ventilation, but I dont see the need in paying exrta for pants with holes in them, because they get that way sooner or later. Or at least mine do.
Thanks for reading my book.

Nick110
02-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by j_cyrus3
I hate people that copy their writing style from http://maddox.xmission.com/

if that was to me.... ive never seen that site before but it is pretty funny. that guy shares most of the same thoughts as me.

outlaw450r
02-04-2006, 10:14 PM
WHO CARES

trx400exxracer
02-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by outlaw450r
WHO CARES

Nick 110 mabye:D

400ex87
02-04-2006, 11:39 PM
HAHAHA..this is indeed some funny ****. I wear w/e i want too i guess. cant say i own any pink shirts or jeans with holes yet..allthough my gf is *****en for me to get some, lol. But idc w/e u wanna wear us all good, and has no means to how fast you are and thats not what nick 110 was sayin. But nobody is ever gunna agreee, everyone has their own opinion! and BTW..i race with NICK 110 and he is fast! He beat kids with his stock 400 engine on 450r's, yfz's and all. So dont say he is slow unless u race him. and i guerentee he would hand some people their azzesss on here. but like i said.everyone has their own opinion on heree..

pastfast125
02-05-2006, 02:25 AM
IMO it's not the actual fact that somebody is wearing hollister, that's fine if that's what they really like...but SOOOOO many people do it just to be like everybody else. Everybody wants to be cool and is just tryin to fit in. THAT pisses me off. I hate people who can't just wear what they like to wear, and instead wear what the NORM is. But if you really like hollister because that's what YOU like, not what everybody else likes, then it's cool with me, go ahead and wear it. By the way, that goth dressing kid, now THAT is messed up. If he is for friend, then sry, but kids like that, are usually just hte kind that want to be a rebel, JUST for the sake of being a rebel. They just want attention. Most of those kids just want to hear, " O that kid is so kool, he's such a rebel, he doesn't care what people think." But that is just messed up. He looks like he should be pulling a carraige or something with all them straps and buckles everywhere.

killen them all
02-05-2006, 01:53 PM
thats like all i wera is hollister and A&F

ShiftFMX
02-05-2006, 06:12 PM
My biggest hate, is all those wangster, ghetto actin, 6X Tall tee wearin white boys...god man...BE WHITE and wear clothes that FIT! They all look like they're wearin night gowns...:rolleyes:

Dont mistake this for me bein racist...I dont wanna hear it

Titanium
02-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
No one can stero-type me:) I wear whatever suits me for the day.

Same here:)

stocktires
02-05-2006, 10:19 PM
This is the gayest thread ever, and If hating on hollister is on your mind this much you need a life.

quadmaster88
02-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by trict_out
i work there. so what? only an idiot would judge someone by what they wear :rolleyes:

hollister is a good place just need a lil bigger clothes(haha) but most people think its expensive... bt its not really.. its cheap cept for the pants but ehyre pants are awsome and can last three years....and the chicks like them...

so if you dont like chicks or you dont want to look like a "***" like me... sounds like its a problem with you....

but i guess im gay anyways?

pop it dont drop it

400ex87
02-06-2006, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
My biggest hate, is all those wangster, ghetto actin, 6X Tall tee wearin white boys...god man...BE WHITE and wear clothes that FIT! They all look like they're wearin night gowns...:rolleyes:

Dont mistake this for me bein racist...I dont wanna hear it

hahahahahahahaa! exactly..if we should be bitc*en about anything that should be it right thereeee! How does huge clothes look good to anybody anyways, JESUS H i mean you can fit like 3 wangsters in them white tee's!

jackson15
02-07-2006, 10:25 PM
oh god..

Clothes are clothes.

they keep you warm and cover your body, that's what they are for.

who cares.

Bush0102
02-07-2006, 11:10 PM
one word: polo

416exfreak
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
i hate hollister, the people who wear it and all the other wanna be's that want to wer hollister, and ae, and all the other crap!:grr:

Hondadudeehhhh
02-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
i hate hollister, the people who wear it and all the other wanna be's that want to wer hollister, and ae, and all the other crap!:grr:

wanna be what? what do people that wear hollister wanna be?

miller821
02-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
Hollister is for preps. I won't be caught dead even looking at the store, hell, i cant remember the last time I was even at the mall..

Haha i agree man, you won't see me wearing hollister or ae or old navy or crap like that. Though i am not dissing people who were that thats there style. But you would find me wearin spy, fox, shift, alpinstar shirts, with my pants saggin a little. Oh ya and maybe a nice dress shirt for some occasions like church, but thats about it.

Ridin' Jesse
02-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
only an idiot would judge someone by what they wear :rolleyes:

Yep. I own stuff from holister. So what? Sorry that I don't wanna look like a bum all the time.

Moto49X
02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Ridin' Jesse
Yep. I own stuff from holister. So what? Sorry that I don't wanna look like a bum all the time.

I am a Bum! haha, i will admit it.

But seriously, i will never judge anyone by how the look or what they wear...Its really none of my buisness....even if I do Hate hollister

416exfreak
02-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
wanna be what? what do people that wear hollister wanna be?

they wanna be preps, who are mommas boys that cry everytime they break a nail and get dumped by a girl, me i wear whatever i can grab and if a girl dumps me i suck it up carry on with the miserable little thing that i call my life:blah:

dangle
02-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Osh kosh B'gosh and l.a. gear baby :macho ....

Mike

02-11-2006, 04:56 PM
i wear alot of cheap clothes, like wife beaters almost everyday in the summer when i do construction, or a ripped off T shirt with old pair of shorts...During the colder months i wear shirts from JC penny or sweat shirts and jeans, i dont buy anything extremly expensive and if my parents r buying it for me, i wouldnt want them to spend alot of money on something like that...besides my GF likes those cheap 3 for 5$ white wifebeaters on me better then any pink poped collar shirt

blue416ex
02-11-2006, 05:06 PM
i hate those clothes and you wont catch me within a football field length in radius of that store but then again you wont catch me within a mile of the store becuase i never go to the mall i send my mom :devil:

exboy
02-11-2006, 08:29 PM
i wear it and frankly could give a shyt if i dude thinks im a dousche because im not tryin to impress him. my girl friend picks out my clothes so i know thats what she likes and she says it looks sexy so im fine with it. bash if u want to.

ShiftFMX
02-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Jesus Christ, can we please put an end to this stupid thread! It gets a couple pages back, then SOMEBODY has to bring it back to the top so that more ppl can argue about it... :grr:

one of the mods needs to close this