PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - partyboy459 Watchout!!

cjkranz
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
WARNING -- partyboy459 !!!!!!!

I have been dealing with this guy since the 3rd of December. Short version.....bought a "complete" rear end for a warrior, suppost to include the rear wheel hubs. They didn't come with the rest of the parts. contacted him about it and he said he would take care of it. Here is a sample of the PMs that have followed. You decide, is this the kind of guy you want to deal with? Notice the last PM from today. Nice guy

Re: rear hubs
sorry i have been in the prosess of moving and it has been a mess alot of stuff has been stolen and i have no clue where those hubs went i thought i had my girlfriend send them out but she didnt and i cant find anything

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cjkranz wrote on 02-02-2006 11:57 AM:
Please return my PM's ASAP.... or give me a new # to contact you at. thanks

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

partyboy459 wrote on 01-18-2006 09:45 AM:
just got them i will be shipping tomorrow just let me have youyr address again

quote:

cjkranz wrote on 01-18-2006 12:20 AM:
Just checking on the hubs......I need the ASAP...thanks, jk

[quote]
partyboy459 wrote on 01-10-2006 08:32 PM:
i have not recived them yet but should get them any day

[quote]
cjkranz wrote on 01-10-2006 09:01 PM:
Just checking in to see if you have sent the hubs this way yet. thanks, jk

[quote]
partyboy459 wrote on 01-04-2006 12:16 PM:
i got your hubs i will be sending them soon as soon as i get them
hopefully its alot quicker than last time

[quote]
cjkranz wrote on 01-03-2006 11:53 PM:
Ryan, give me a call ASAP. I need to know what you have decided on the hubs. I need a set to complete the quad. If you aren't going to send me a set, I need some money put back into my account to get another set. I left a message on your phone tonight. As for a refund, another set is going to cost me $30 - 40 dollars. $35 is fair. Please let me know ASAP at (###) ###-###. Thanks, jason

Here is the last PM from partyboy459.

partyboy459

Re: last chance...
look wise *** im not giving you 35 bucks for hubs when you only paid 145 bucks for evrything else and 35 shipping that would leave me with selling evrything for 110 bucks i will give you money back but not 35 bucks. maby half of that. welcome to the buisness world if you give me a bad name its not hard to get another one

quote:

cjkranz wrote on 02-03-2006 01:58 PM:
Ryan, please respond to this PM. I need to know what your plan is..... I don't want to see you get a bad name on this site. Welcome to the business world.....

jdwxv3
02-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Report him to the Admin. I belive that a special section was made for people like this. Shoot maybe post his real name and address:eek2: