PDA

View Full Version : Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!

MOFO
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
You know the saying... A picture is worth a thousand words! :devil:

Pappy
02-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Steelers 27 Seattle 13

And I hate starbucks:devil:

Hammer trx450r
02-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Eagles fan but go Steelers

insaneracin2003
02-03-2006, 02:35 PM
what is the deal with you guys copying the New Orleans Saints song? It is supposed to be"Who-Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints,Who-Dat,Who-Dat.....not Who-Dey :confused:
I also say the Steelers are gonna woop dat arse......28-21

02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
go seattle! pittsburgh is gonna let you down when they lose to the hawks! :p

MOFO
02-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
what is the deal with you guys copying the New Orleans Saints song? It is supposed to be"Who-Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints,Who-Dat,Who-Dat.....not Who-Dey :confused:
I also say the Steelers are gonna woop dat arse......28-21

Ummm, your confusing us with the Bungholes....ahem, I mean Bengals. We mocked them after we beat them in the playoffs... but that Who Dey crap is all Cincy.

Trust me, we have our OWN fight songs that are older than most of the members on this board! :o

insaneracin2003
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Ummm, your confusing us with the Bungholes....ahem, I mean Bengals. We mocked them after we beat them in the playoffs... but that Who Dey crap is all Cincy.

Trust me, we have our OWN fight songs that are older than most of the members on this board! :o
oh dayummmm,my badd.i just cought that you guys were mocking them on the tv and i ASSumed that you guys were doing it.i dont keep up with the bungles so i didnt know....I am a steelers fan so i was just curious cause i didnt hear of it before......

underpowered
02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
the Who Dey is an old bengals saying from when they used to be good back in the day, like the 80's. they have had that saying for as long i know.

BTW, Go steelers!:macho the ben-gals were way overrated this year and am glad th esteelers put them in their place.

161xchonda
02-03-2006, 03:09 PM
GO STEELERS. The bus's wheels are gonna go round and round.:D

honduh440
02-03-2006, 03:16 PM
i cant wait to see everyone get their bubble bursted

Butters
02-03-2006, 03:16 PM
ugh steelers.....:rolleyes:

honduh440
02-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 161xchonda
GO STEELERS. The bus's wheels are gonna go round and round.:D

bettis is the most overated player in the NFL

MOFO
02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
bettis is the most overated player in the NFL

oh, please explain this one....actually I'm sure you cant. If you knew anything about the Bus - his record or as a person, you would not be saying he's overrated.

Typical hater... :rolleyes:

02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
steelers are going down

wilkin250r
02-03-2006, 03:41 PM
This thread should be locked...

Matt37
02-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

Why??

Cause there is a bit of trash talking going on.... come on

Its super bowl weekend...lighten up...:p

Steve-O
02-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Bus stops here 35-10 Seattle !!!

knighttime
02-03-2006, 04:08 PM

if you cant handle it, get the f out then:cuss:

what, are you a seahawk fan:confused:

woodsman250r
02-03-2006, 04:16 PM
The Steelers have given the world players like Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, Jack Lambert, Terry Bradshaw to name a few. The Seahawks gave us.....well Seattle gave the world Bill Gates. You do the math on who will win the Super Bowl. GO STEELERS!!! :devil:

awsomeaussies
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
WoOp WoOp Go Hawks!!!!!
Gotta repersent my state:bandit:

jt195
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
what do the steelers and weed have in common?.......................there both going to get smoked in the bowl

wilkin250r
02-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Why??

Cause there is a bit of trash talking going on.... come on

Its super bowl weekend...lighten up...:p

Originally posted by knighttime
if you cant handle it, get the f out then:cuss:

what, are you a seahawk fan:confused:

It should be locked simply because, if the Steelers win, we'll never here the f***ing end of it from MOFO. :mad:

:blah: :macho

Dan_Guetter
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Steelers 421 - Seattle zip

Narly R
02-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Troy Polumalu #43 of the Steelers is from my home town. His dad is our school councilor. He graduated from my high school a couple years back. Hope he can play, I herd he hurt his ancle.

Tommy 17
02-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

lmfao that about right!!!

400exc
02-03-2006, 05:24 PM
go seattle!!!!! i hope they let down all of these big steelers fans

K-Dub
02-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Just remember the feet on the bus pound and pound the feet on the bus pound and pound all the way to the end zone!

wilkin250r
02-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

Huh?!? :huh

Pittsburgh is a whopping 3 1/2 point favorite. Even though they are the favorite, they weren't expected to make it at all, while Seattle was predicted to be in the Big Game from the beginning.

This game will not be a blow-out.

161xchonda
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub
Just remember the feet on the bus pound and pound the feet on the bus pound and pound all the way to the end zone!
you got that right.:devil:

knighttime
02-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Steelers 45

sEaBiRdS 13

:bandit:

MOFO
02-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Huh?!? :huh

Pittsburgh is a whopping 3 1/2 point favorite. Even though they are the favorite, they weren't expected to make it at all, while Seattle was predicted to be in the Big Game from the beginning.

This game will not be a blow-out.

Are the people that picked the Seahawks to go and win the superbowl the same ones that said the Steelers wont make it nearly as far as they did... :confused:

I wouldn't put any weight in what the critics say... I think we've proved them ALL wrong.

It could very easily be a blow out...I'm not saying it will be a total blowout...but we will control the game. :cool:

MOFO
02-03-2006, 06:31 PM
It should be locked simply because, if the Steelers win, we'll never here the f***ing end of it from MOFO. :mad:

:blah: :macho

nah, I'll enjoy the victory but I'm not the type to rub it in everyones face... unless provoked. :devil:

Hey, at least we're in the superbowl... only one other team in the entire NFL can say that this season.

Never under estimate the Steelers. :D

rneal
02-03-2006, 06:49 PM
34-10 Stillers

http://www.cad-core.com/steelers/hasselbeck.jpg

ny300exrider
02-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Troy Polumalu #43 of the Steelers is from my home town. His dad is our school councilor. He graduated from my high school a couple years back. Hope he can play, I herd he hurt his ancle.
thats sick, hes my favorite player in the nfl.does anyone know the full details of what happened to him and if hes expected to play?i saw espn was doing a mini story on him at a restaurant tonight but they didnt have the volume on, i hope hes ok to play. im physced for the steelers, i hope they take it all.

Edit:found an article, seems to be good news

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/football/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/13787482.htm

MOFO
02-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
thats sick, hes my favorite player in the nfl.does anyone know the full details of what happened to him and if hes expected to play?i saw espn was doing a mini story on him at a restaurant tonight but they didnt have the volume on, i hope hes ok to play. im physced for the steelers, i hope they take it all.

Edit:found an article, seems to be good news

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/football/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/13787482.htm

He's fine.... he'll be playing, dont worry about that. Just a slight tweak... if anything they are making it out to be worse than it is... to his advantage. :devil:

The NFL network reviewed the injury list... both teams are being very careful and ending practice early for certain guys to make sure they are 110% healthy.

TRX450R014
02-03-2006, 08:24 PM
It's gonna be a great game,I can't wait!

Woodsrider
02-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Looking forward to the game. LOL I just went out and bought a new Plasma HDTV just to watch the Seahawks turn Rothlisburger in to Hamburger. :D
LOL a local resturant chain is selling a special burger this week to commemerate the game. Its called the Rothlisburger(no lie, its at Billie Mchales) LOL its all bread and no meat!

As long as the final score ends in 3 and 7, or 4 and 7, I dont care if the steelers win, I'll make $800 either way.
And I got a $100 bet on the hawks @ 10-1. With four points:macho

hondardr4life
02-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Sounds like some people will be losing money on this game, lol. I'm a huge Steelers fan, I hope they can pull this one off for Jerome. Seattle definetly is good though. We will see come Sunday.

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!!

knighttime
02-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub

:macho :macho :macho

02-04-2006, 07:54 PM
im from new orleans...saints would be my pick but they suck, id only pick them cuz theyere my home team (i know there not playing so dont give me any **** about "the saints are palying dumbass")

im going for the steelers

MOFO
02-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exXx
im from new orleans...saints would be my pick but they suck, id only pick them cuz theyere my home team (i know there not playing so dont give me any **** about "the saints are palying dumbass")

im going for the steelers

the saints aint palying dumbass. :blah: ;)

prepracing
02-04-2006, 08:50 PM
I just got finished watching the superbowl.....it was pre-recorded this year. Seahawks 42 Steelers 3 :blah:

JRP
02-04-2006, 08:57 PM
haha im all for the steelers.. my family is from there.. ahh the steelers are gonna murder the seahawks badd. Troy Polumalu is my fav player in the NFL too. he kicks ***.

02-04-2006, 08:57 PM
the saints aint palying dumbass. :blah: ;)

:D :D :D :D i was waiting for that :blah:

knighttime
02-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by JRP
haha im all for the steelers.. my family is from there.. ahh the steelers are gonna murder the seahawks badd. Troy Polumalu is my fav player in the NFL too. he kicks ***.

:macho

JOEX
02-04-2006, 09:31 PM
I guess the Trailblazers didn't make it:confused:

Oh, wait... that's a different Paul Allen team that isn't gettin' anything this year :eek: :devil:

knighttime
02-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I guess the Trailblazers didn't make it:confused:

Oh, wait... that's a different Paul Allen team that isn't gettin' anything this year :eek: :devil:

MOFO
02-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Well, I'm signing off this thread for today... I'm starting our Steeler party a tad early.

My final prediction Steelers 24 Seahawks 14

:D :D :D

Matt37
02-05-2006, 08:56 AM
To be honest with you, Iam watching a regular season NHL game over the Super Bowl...:p

Just have no interest in it this year.

I mean Seattle which is the worst sport city in the country IMO, and Steelers they have a great following in Pitts. But outside of Pitts. everyone hates them.

The whole stadium will probably be Steelers fans.

Seattle is such a boring and dull city.

I'll just stick to watching my NHL game....:macho

dirtmomma
02-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
The Steelers have given the world players like Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, Jack Lambert, Terry Bradshaw to name a few. The Seahawks gave us.....well Seattle gave the world Bill Gates. You do the math on who will win the Super Bowl. GO STEELERS!!! :devil:

Warren Moon, Steve Largent hmmm lets see who else ;);):)

dirtmomma
02-05-2006, 09:56 AM
OH BTW

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Even though I CAN'T watch it at home :mad: :grr: cuz our NEW Dish blew over in a wind storm yesterday now won't work LOL I'll be @ my Mom's watching it on her little TV :rolleyes: OR I might have to take the kids up there & go to a bar hahaha sure to be a GOOD time in our local ones THATS for sure!!

FoxRacing81
02-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Steelers win...

Hopefully we can run okay with Dan Kreider injured...thats a huge loss to a guy that doesn't get enough credit. We'll still be okay, and Roethlisberger could win it for us alone, but I wanna see a big day outta the Bus and FWP! (Fast Willie Parker)
Troy should be fine. I expect nothing but the same out of him.

The Bus is overrated?
5th on the all-time Rushing list (13,662 yards)
91 Touchdowns
Yeah...so overrated...

If anybodys overrated, its the whole Seattle team. They had the easiest schedule out of any team this whole year, so there 13-3 record don't say much. Shaun Alexander is good and all, but he isn't the amazing player they make him out to be. I could have rushed for 1800 yards behind there offensive line.

-Justin

Pvt. Maggot
02-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
To be honest with you, Iam watching a regular season NHL game over the Super Bowl...:p

Just have no interest in it this year.

I mean Seattle which is the worst sport city in the country IMO, and Steelers they have a great following in Pitts. But outside of Pitts. everyone hates them.

The whole stadium will probably be Steelers fans.

Seattle is such a boring and dull city.

I'll just stick to watching my NHL game....:macho

Thats why steerlers coverage was nation wide, There are steelers fans all over the world.

Steelers are a better team, end of story, I said the same thing with denver, we are better. So GO STEELERS! :devil:

Woodsrider
02-05-2006, 10:43 AM
heres Where Ill be today:D Bought it speacial, just for the occasion. Got it set up yesterday, 42" plasma HDTV. It don't matter who wins, I got a new toy:devil:
Go Hawks!!!!!

derekhonda
02-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
heres Where Ill be today:D Bought it speacial, just for the occasion. Got it set up yesterday, 42" plasma HDTV. It don't matter who wins, I got a new toy:devil:
Go Hawks!!!!!

You are gonna have the best view out of all of us watching the seahawks win

FoxRacing81
02-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Yep. I also got my 60in HD TV ready to go to watch the Steelers kick some ***!

JDiablo
02-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I say steelers 21-14.Even though i have really no interest in the super bowl,i still have my say.

Ps mofo told me to say this otherwise he would ban me!

Mofo you are going to get chitted on sooo bad if they lose bro!

moose7201
02-05-2006, 12:36 PM
STEERLERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

FoxRacing81
02-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by moose7201
STEERLERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite...

I laugh my *** off at people that say a playoff team sucks. If they suck so bad, why are they in the Superbowl, yet alone even in the playoffs?

Matt37
02-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
There are steelers fans all over the world

:huh

Besides this country nobody in the world cares about the NFL period, Let alone a team from Pittsburgh.

Sure, the Steelers have a huge following, but they don't have a huge following in Germany.

Lets be alittle realistic here.

Woodsrider
02-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh well:ermm: Better luck next year. The Hawks did not play thier best game, and there were four very very bad calls by the officials that were pivotal in the outcome of the game. But I guess thats the way it is. Enjoy the party Pittsburg.

I still got a kick arse TV:D

hondardr4life
02-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Now, thats what I like to hear from people. You're not a sore loser at all, or complaining about the refs, or anything like that. Other people come on here and insult football, and just complain and whine. That is what sets me off. It was a hell of a game, kept my heart pounding the whole way through. GO pittsburgh!

MOFO
02-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo

Mofo you are going to get chitted on sooo bad if they lose bro!

Funny... where are they now? :rolleyes: :devil:

All the haters and non believers just seem to disappear now... big talkers before the game... but have nothing to say after the game...other than a few weak excuses.

Woodsrider... nice TV. I also bought mine for the last football season... you'll wonder how you ever watched TV on such small and low res sets before...

02-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Funny... where are they now? :rolleyes: :devil:

All the haters and non believers just seem to disappear now... big talkers before the game... but have nothing to say after the game...other than a few weak excuses.

nope, just all of us that despise the "steal"ers are smart enough to realize that steelers fans will always think that the steelers played a perfect superbowl. that they deserved to win, even though they had less yards, less posession time, etc etc etc.

we know it is useless to try to argue with you.

it seems that not all are so blind though...http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5310192

has ben sent the ref his flowers yet? can the officiating crew be the mvp? i think these are valid questions

MOFO
02-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
nope, just all of us that despise the "steal"ers are smart enough to realize that steelers fans will always think that the steelers played a perfect superbowl. that they deserved to win, even though they had less yards, less posession time, etc etc etc.

we know it is useless to try to argue with you.

it seems that not all are so blind though...http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5310192

has ben sent the ref his flowers yet? can the officiating crew be the mvp? i think these are valid questions

LOL, another person that can't believe the 6th seed of the AFC took out the #1, #2 and #3 seed's of the AFC and just took out the #1 seed of the NFC for the Superbowl.

Next time dont drop soo many passes and missed field goals...

I know, its hard to take it... but its not going away. :D :D :D

honduh440
02-07-2006, 11:05 AM
oh, please explain this one....actually I'm sure you cant. If you knew anything about the Bus - his record or as a person, you would not be saying he's overrated.

Typical hater... :rolleyes:

sorry for the late reply....

i think the superbowl clarified my point. bettis has never lead the league in rushing. never won a mvp. hasnt ran for 1000 yards since 2001. hasnt been the starter once this year. and 3.9 yards per carry is low for a elite back. hes played for 13 years and has 13 thousand yards. do the math thats 1000 a year. you can give him all the iron man awards you want but he has never been a great running back. and he for daym sure didnt lead the steelers to this superbowl. dont get me wrong i know he is a great guy and many love him but he is nowhere near a great running back

oh yeah. who was that guy that ran the ball 2 consecutive times inside the 5 yard line and got denied?........ i think that was his only job too.

rneal
02-07-2006, 11:16 AM

i think the superbowl clarified my point. bettis has never lead the league in rushing. never won a mvp. hasnt ran for 1000 yards since 2001. hasnt been the starter once this year. and 3.9 yards per carry is low for a elite back. hes played for 13 years and has 13 thousand yards. do the math thats 1000 a year. you can give him all the iron man awards you want but he has never been a great running back. and he for daym sure didnt lead the steelers to this superbowl. dont get me wrong i know he is a great guy and many love him but he is nowhere near a great running back

oh yeah. who was that guy that ran the ball 2 consecutive times inside the 5 yard line and got denied?........ i think that was his only job too.

Your right!!!!!! You are the man!!!!!! You're the one who has had the hall of fame career and is 5th all time in the NFL for rushing...

Sorry MASTER!!!!!! We didn't it was you, MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

honduh440
02-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by rneal
Your right!!!!!! You are the man!!!!!! You're the one who has had the hall of fame career and is 5th all time in the NFL for rushing...

Sorry MASTER!!!!!! We didn't it was you, MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

your an idiot!

let me ask you who is better curtis martin or jerome bettis?

MOFO
02-07-2006, 12:06 PM
your an idiot!

No one is saying Bettis is the best back in the NFL... sure there are guys that do a better job... however saying he is "overrated" is BS!

Lets keep the topic at hand...

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:10 PM
thats the thing everyone is saying that he is in the top 5 of greatest RB's not specifically on this site but on tv ext ext.

when i say he is overrated that does not mean that he is horrible.

MOFO
02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
thats the thing everyone is saying that he is in the top 5 of greatest RB's not specifically on this site but on tv ext ext.

when i say he is overrated that does not mean that he is horrible.

Numbers dont lie... take a look at them... he is in the top 5. Will he remain as the #5 back...no. Why? Because there are backs like Martin that are STILL playing and will probably pass his numbers.... until then, HE IS #5!

Bettis is NOT overrated. He gets the job done - whatever is required... putting up big numbers (yards) or like he has in the past season, put up TD's from the red zone.

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Numbers dont lie... take a look at them... he is in the top 5. Will he remain as the #5 back...no. Why? Because there are backs like Martin that are STILL playing and will probably pass his numbers.... until then, HE IS #5!

Bettis is NOT overrated. He gets the job done - whatever is required... putting up big numbers (yards) or like he has in the past season, put up TD's from the red zone.

your right numbers dont like. and the only number he has for him is his yards.

now i cought u up in what i was trying to get the dolt that posted earlyer......... curtis martin is number 4 on yards list and has played 2 years less then bettis
;)

MOFO
02-07-2006, 12:26 PM
your right numbers dont like. and the only number he has for him is his yards.

now i cought u up in what i was trying to get the dolt that posted earlyer......... curtis martin is number 4 on yards list and has played 2 years less then bettis
;)

Ok, thats nice. Bettis is STILL not overrated. Now, can you understand that point? :D

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:28 PM
2 questions.

is jerome bettis in the top 5 running back to play the game?

is jerome bettis a better rb then curtis martin?

MOFO
02-07-2006, 12:32 PM
2 questions.

is jerome bettis in the top 5 running back to play the game?

is jerome bettis a better rb then curtis martin?

What does this have to do with Jerome being compared to Martin?

I'm not debating who is better. I'm debating the comment made about Bettis being overrated. As a back for the Steelers he has helped our team in so many ways. From a leader to a player on the field. He is one of the most dependable backs - as I said, he gets the job done.

Again, no one is saying he's the best back in the NFL - however he deserves all the praise he gets. You'll find most people agree, even NON STEELER FANS.

dober250R
02-07-2006, 12:34 PM
The only reason jerome bettis is even handed the ball is because he's so fat, nobody can wrap him up:macho I wonder when is the last time he saw his manhood without holding up his fat roll and using a mirror!!!!!!

ballz2thewall
02-07-2006, 12:37 PM
did someone hear a baby crying :( ? Oh, nevermind it was the last post!

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:37 PM
my point is that you and everyone else assumes whoever has the most yards is the better back so that makes curtis martin better :rolleyes:

i dont give a ratsass if bettis has done what needed blah blah blah for the steelers. ill agree right with you that he is a great guy and great team player but when it comes to physical ability and skill its hard to put him in the top 10 of greatest of all time.

understand what overrated means!

you think just because i put that word in the sentence bettis is a pos back and does no good. i agree he is good but does not deserve to be one of the greats.

do a search on google "jerome bettis overrated" you get more topics then u can read. hell i was watching cold pizza on espn yesterday and they were debating it. im not getting this from my *** its a fact he is overrated. like i said understand the meaning of the word.

04raptor
02-07-2006, 12:39 PM
im a big steelers fan but in my mind barry sanders is the best running back ever look what he did with a crappy team and crappy line if the lions wouldnt of screwed him on his contract he could be playing and nobody would be breaking his records

ballz2thewall
02-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Here's another fact: There are a lot of cry babies on this thread:D

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by 04raptor
im a big steelers fan but in my mind barry sanders is the best running back ever until the lions screwed that up

he was VERY good

ps the lions didnt screw anything up barry just wanted to live a normal life injury free

dober250R
02-07-2006, 12:46 PM
hmmmmmmmm 13 years and 1 super bowl considered "getting the job done?" I'm just not making the connection. He sure got the job done in an eating contest.

04raptor
02-07-2006, 12:46 PM
he was VERY good

ps the lions didnt screw anything up barry just wanted to live a normal life injury free if he came back in his contract he had to play for the lions

MOFO
02-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
hmmmmmmmm 13 years and 1 super bowl considered "getting the job done?" I'm just not making the connection. He sure got the job done in an eating contest.

and your proving that you cannot have a decent discussion without acting like a 10 year old. :rolleyes:

Wait, maybe you are 10... :scary:

ballz2thewall
02-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Hmmmm....... one superbowl in thirty years and they are the best team per say, I'm not seeing the connection!

dober250R
02-07-2006, 12:51 PM
yup, and you keep telling yourself world champions, when they truely aren't "world champions". Until they have football in the olympics, then u truely can't say, world champion.............. That would be like me saying i'm the world champion at thumb wrestling.......

ballz2thewall
02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
I hear a bunch of cry babies saying their p#$$yies hurt! Anyone else hear them?

honduh440
02-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by 04raptor
if he came back in his contract he had to play for the lions

so what are you saying?

Matt37
02-07-2006, 01:04 PM

I dunno if he is over rated... BUT he sure as hell is over WEIGHT!

MOFO
02-07-2006, 01:53 PM
yup, and you keep telling yourself world champions, when they truely aren't "world champions". Until they have football in the olympics, then u truely can't say, world champion.............. That would be like me saying i'm the world champion at thumb wrestling.......

Your right... I will keep saying it.... just like the rest of the country and NFL does.

Funny that you would have a problem with it now that the Steelers won.

I dont remember anyone saying this when Patriots won or anyone before that... I guess its ok for them to be "World Champs".

BTW, if Football was played in the Olympics, can you HONESTLY say that another country would beat us (speaking about the NFL in general)? :rolleyes:

rneal
02-07-2006, 02:10 PM
your an idiot!

Your right again, MASTER!!!!!!

I'm SORRY, MASTER......... I definately don't want a big tough guy like you mad at me!!!!!!

I better stop while I'm ahead, huh? Before you really put me in my place......

Who said anything about Curtis Martin?
Why change the topic?

You should be carefull throwing around such large words as overrated, noone wants you to blow a gasket.

I love debating with bandwagon fans!!!!!

You sir, are the IDIOT!!!!!

honduh440
02-07-2006, 02:26 PM
i actully feel stupider after reading your post.

is that possible?

honduh440
02-07-2006, 02:28 PM

our nfl players that arent up to par go over seas to play in other football leagues to get ready for the nfl season

knighttime
02-07-2006, 02:54 PM

dude they dont even play football in other countries. There is no way another team in another country would beat the Steelers or any other nfl team.

its world champs you sore loser

seabirds suck, and so do their fans:mad:

derekhonda
02-07-2006, 05:18 PM

yeah....... :muscle: :cuss: :devil:

knighttime
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
dude they dont even play football in other countries. There is no way another team in another country would beat the Steelers or any other nfl team.

its world champs you sore loser

:macho