PDA

View Full Version : Any indiana riders?

fast_enough
02-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Anybody from indiana in here, if so tell me where your from, were looking for more people to go riding with. I'm from washington county

derekhonda
02-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Boone county/Monroe county representin'

jack_no7
02-03-2006, 08:28 AM
I from martin county around the lost river

02-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Wayne County.....Richmond, IN area

Post places to ride

Haspin Acres
Badlands

bradley300
02-03-2006, 08:49 AM
sellersburg IN here, clark county

gpd005
02-03-2006, 10:15 AM
New Castle, In.

Haspin Acres
My back Yard
Where ever the GNCC races are!

fast_enough
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda

haha I've been there before to the mud bogs last year i believe, but they wouldnt let us run cuz we run cut tires. And
bradley300 I'm sure you knw where washington county is I live in Salem, I got a sister that works in sellersburg

250xridamatt
02-03-2006, 02:29 PM
I live in Allen County. I usually ride at the motoplex, or sweet 16 mx or at my friends house. I dont have a lot of land at mine. I plan on starting to race mx this year. I turn 16 in march.

02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
45 minutes from indiana...southern illinois/carbondale/marion

hardkoratvmxr
02-03-2006, 08:26 PM
evansville indiana vanderburgh county/posey county i am right on the lines

Quad Boy 660r
02-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Were about halfway between Indy, and Bloomington.

jesshamner
02-03-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm from Charlestown.

TRX250X
02-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Originally from Huntington County. (Where the quad and other toys still are at home on the farm.) Living in West Lafayette until the wife is done with school.

fast_enough
02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
bump anyone else?

Bexxter
02-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Martinsville, IN. Morgan County.

Quad Boy 660r
02-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Bexxter
Martinsville, IN. Morgan County.

Me too. You live in the country or town? Im off 44.

01exrider
02-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm from Williamsport, which is 5 min. from badlands.

i ride at badlands almost every weekend when its warm

400ex28
02-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Evansville, Indiana (southern indiana, vandurburgh county)

Bexxter
02-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I live about 10 miles north of 44 on Perry Rd just off of 37, past Cragen Rd. Do you know Quadboy350? He lives right down the road from me.

Quad Boy 660r
02-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Yep. I know Jason, talk to him everyday at school. You ride at Johns any?

fultz416ex
02-26-2006, 07:07 AM
i live in mulberry indiana. it is about 10 min. east of lafayette. i ride mostly at wildcat creek mx, badlands, and a few of my buddies have mx tracks in there front yard. good times.
travis

Bexxter
02-26-2006, 09:09 AM
No, not yet. One of the next times he goes I am going to try to go with him and his buddies. Do you know William Kelly? Iwork with his dad, been trying to help them find a fixer upper atv.

Jake250ex
02-26-2006, 12:07 PM
HENDRICKS COUNTY REPRESENT :ermm:

Quad Boy 660r
02-26-2006, 07:02 PM
No, not yet. One of the next times he goes I am going to try to go with him and his buddies. Do you know William Kelly? Iwork with his dad, been trying to help them find a fixer upper atv.

Ok. I heard Willard got a Kawasaki 3 wheeler, but I dont think he's gotten it to fire yet.

If you find him a quad, be careful. He rode my Raptor. Not a good combination. Keep that on the down low.

Johns place is just right across 37 from Jason (you probably know) so you'll probably go out there sometime. Its mainly cornfield w/ 1 hill and a swamp area (you'll like that) to play in when it rains. A few trails are out there too.

Bexxter
02-26-2006, 09:27 PM
When Jason gets his quad back I will go with them next time. I love a good swamp or a mudhole. Do you know Matt Wiegel? I worked with him this last summer. Yes! William got a 3 wheeler but I think they ended up not working on it, too bad of shape.

Honda
02-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Danville, Indiana :chinese:

VIGILANTE MAN
02-27-2006, 09:12 AM
There are a few rednecks from Clinton county on here.

Quad Boy 660r
02-27-2006, 07:33 PM
When Jason gets his quad back I will go with them next time. I love a good swamp or a mudhole. Do you know Matt Wiegel? I worked with him this last summer. Yes! William got a 3 wheeler but I think they ended up not working on it, too bad of shape.

Yes I know Matt, he's my nieghbor. Pretty fast too.

Where is Jason's quad at? I have a different schedule at school, so I havent been able to talk to him latey. I hope he's not dumping $ into it!

I'll try to talk to him sometime soon. Supercross is this weekend, and my brother might go racing, so I'm not sure when I'll talk to him.

Poor Willard.

stocktires
02-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
evansville indiana vanderburgh county/posey county i am right on the lines

Any MX tracks close by?

gncc400exxx
02-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Bobby BELL Racing..........Clay County, Brazil

smitty_13f
02-28-2006, 01:05 PM
I live in Rochester right off 31. I race GNC's, Reads, and pretty much everywhere else.

Landon Smith #760

Bexxter
02-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Jason took it to the dealership to get some work done to it, chain keeps coming off of it. Him and William came over last night and checked out the mudpit I am working on. Jason said he was going to try to take his Warrior across it. Tell Matt I want my CD back, he will know what you are talking about.

Quad Boy 660r
02-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Jason took it to the dealership to get some work done to it, chain keeps coming off of it. Him and William came over last night and checked out the mudpit I am working on. Jason said he was going to try to take his Warrior across it. Tell Matt I want my CD back, he will know what you are talking about.

Alright.

Which dealership did he take it to? I am assuming Spenis. If you can, could you post pics or the mudpit. and definently post pics of the Jasonmobile attemping the mudpit. If it gets stuck, he can always get Big Red.
I will remind wigal.

Remind Jason he owes Jake $$ for dirtbike fender, he'll explain.
P.S. NEVER let Jason ride a dirtbike. Or Will.

fultz416ex
03-01-2006, 04:54 AM
smitty you don't race. your not even old enough yet. JK. did you get my pm?

travis

250rider1
03-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Bargersville its around greenwood. ride at haspins couple times a year. mostly around my house. lots of farmland and woods. tons of people ride around here.

smitty_13f
03-01-2006, 07:40 AM
I guess i can come out of the closet and say i do race since the district already took away almost all my points, awards and my championship. At least they did suspend me like they suspended everyone else. I Guess Indiana just won't have a quad class this year! that'll be fun (not) So here's a challenge to all you quad riders that are thinking about racing, do race, or quit but are thinking about returning. This will be the year to do it i think about 4-5 of the top 10 from last year were suspended from district 15. If the district gave a shat about quad riders they'd realize we need a youth production class available at all district 15 tracks since there's a big jump from a mini quad to a 450 and some people just can't wait till they're 16 to race (like me) and do it anyways. So lets see some more quad riders this year. The number of A riders at every race this year has gone down dramatically, hell we only had about 6 different A riders total in the state races

fultz416ex
03-01-2006, 09:35 AM
smitty what are you talking about? so you didn't win B class? i had no idea. so are you moving up to A this year or are you going to have to win B class again this year? seeya later.

travis

smitty_13f
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I guess someone protested pretty much everyone in the Quad B class and i was one of them and everyone but me basically got suspended for a year and they notified the ama. I didn't get suspended b/c i never lied about my age once so i don't get why they took anything away from me but oh well. I'll just kick everyones @$$ this year

250xridamatt
03-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Where do you race at smitty? Do you know the names of anyone else that got suspended? I'm just curious as to if its anyone I've met at the races before. I turn 16 this month, so I will be able to race this year.

fultz416ex
03-01-2006, 02:51 PM
so they took your quad B championship away? i just got my quad done and so did shae. we need to get together and ride sometime. good luck this year and see you at the races.

travis

Bexxter
03-01-2006, 05:19 PM
He took his quad to Lafayette(SP)? Power Sports or something like that up there. I would not take my Wheel Barrel to Spina's, they will NEVER get a dime of my money. Jason and Will said Big Red is 1 bad 2-wheel drive quad. If he gets stuck I will pull him out with my Foreman. :D Jason said he broke the fender on that dirt bike, and he was working on getting the money to fix it. Him and Will both said that dirt bike got away from both of them.

Quad Boy 660r
03-01-2006, 08:02 PM
He took his quad to Lafayette(SP)? Power Sports or something like that up there. I would not take my Wheel Barrel to Spina's, they will NEVER get a dime of my money. Jason and Will said Big Red is 1 bad 2-wheel drive quad. If he gets stuck I will pull him out with my Foreman. :D Jason said he broke the fender on that dirt bike, and he was working on getting the money to fix it. Him and Will both said that dirt bike got away from both of them.

Oh, yes just a little. Jason got on it first. RM 85, ok. I had a bad idea about it, but hell it wasnt my bike. So he's ridin about half the speed of smell, for 3 or 4 laps or so. We wave him in so Will can get at ridin it. As soon as he pulls in, he lays on the throttle, and does a perfect loop out. That breaks the rear fender in half. So my dumb brother decides that Will can ride it. NOT A GOOD IDEA! As soon as he takes off, were pretty much already wavin him in, because he' is totally out of control! AND HE's IN 1st gear! He was all over. It about threw him off every time he got on the gas. I got him off that thing before he destroyed it. he almost did. And everything you have heard about Big Red is true. 1984, bald tires, 2wd, and beat to $hit. It'll go almost anywhere. A guy well over 200 pounds to it over the racks in water, WITH ME (150) ON THE FRONT FENDER! BTW, Matt said he remembered you, but didnt mention the CD. If you are ever over at Pflums place, Matt is often there. Stll tryin to get ahold of Jason.

smitty_13f
03-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Matt Simmons, Cody Butler, and Andrew Prentroski and other were suspended. I race mostly all reads but i'm racing nationals this year. Yeah we'll have to hook up and go riding sometime i'm gettin mine finished today.

fultz416ex
03-02-2006, 09:52 AM
do you still have the track at your house? what all did you do to your quad? will you be racing this weekend or are you going to supercross?

travis

thrasher_ex
03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Crawfordsville, Montgomery County

go to the badlands every once in a while, but i have a pretty big woods (150 acres) and lots of other places i ride to and ride there...

smitty_13f
03-03-2006, 05:15 AM
I'm racing this weekend. I'm not going to the supercross. Yeah we have two tracks now. one is sand (you've ridden) and a new clay one in our front yard in the horse pasture.

250rider1
03-03-2006, 06:27 AM
where do you guys race at? im lookin for a couple mx tracks this year.

JHF219
03-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Floyds Knobs,IN

Everyone that is from Indiana needs to come check out Podium ones track. www.Podium1.com

z400rida44
03-04-2006, 10:15 PM
im in martinsville
im on flake rd you take perry till it turns into new harmony and then go down it a while till you see flake

Quad Boy 660r
03-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by z400rida44
im in martinsville
im on flake rd you take perry till it turns into new harmony and then go down it a while till you see flake

Do you know anybody that goes to MHS? Do the names Hunt,Wigal or Pflum ring a bell? I may be going riding out by there sometime soon.

P.S. Was the Raptor red and white, with an HMF exhaust, if so did you race Brown County?

Bexxter
03-05-2006, 09:35 AM
If you go up Perry Rd. to your road, you go right past my house, I am the one on the left hand side with all the derby cars in the back yard. I live right up past Pflums house.

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
Floyds Knobs,IN

Everyone that is from Indiana needs to come check out Podium ones track. www.Podium1.com \

Podium Ones awesome, you go up there very much? Its been a long time since I've been up there.

Quad Boy 660r
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
If you go up Perry Rd. to your road, you go right past my house, I am the one on the left hand side with all the derby cars in the back yard. I live right up past Pflums house.

Is your name Beck (or something like that)? Jason mentioned it to me last week at school. He also mentioned you wanted a 300ex, why not buy Jason's wonderful Warrior?

Just kidding.

brian-250
03-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Boone county representin.;)

fast_enough
03-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
Boone county representin.;)

Originally posted by derekhonda
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha I've been there before to the mud bogs last year i believe, but they wouldnt let us run cuz we run cut tires

Bexxter
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Cut and grooved tires are the only way to go.

Yes, my name is Brad Bex. And whenever I can afford it, I am wanting a 300ex, am wanting a sport quad with reverse.

Quad Boy 660r
03-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Cut and grooved tires are the only way to go.

Yes, my name is Brad Bex. And whenever I can afford it, I am wanting a 300ex, am wanting a sport quad with reverse.

Alrighty, I'll try to keep an eye out around here. I guessing you already read "Auto & Rv", but if you dont, read it. They are free. They come out every Friday. You can pick em up at Artisan Liquors, the BP by Rural King, and a few other places I can't remember.

BTW, how is that mudpit comin, whenever I go by Hunts or Pflums, I'll try to stop by. Depending on my mood, I may attempt to take the Rappy through it.

Good Luck.

Bexxter
03-06-2006, 04:11 PM
When you guys get together, stop by, I will show you the pit. I
gaurantee that Matt W. will get his quad stuck. What does he have now, does he still have the yfz450?

Quad Boy 660r
03-06-2006, 08:02 PM
When you guys get together, stop by, I will show you the pit. I
gaurantee that Matt W. will get his quad stuck. What does he have now, does he still have the yfz450?

Kewl.

Nope, Wigal is back to being a Honda boy now. You know T&T Dirt Accessories on 67? Well, they traded him a 2004 450R for that YFZ. It is a very nice quad, and if everything he was told is true, it has quite a bit of motor work (Curtis Sparks) done to it. And I believe it too. I dragged him on my Raptor, and his 450R was geared so high it couldn't pull 5th, and he still had me by 3 or 4 lengths in 4th gear. He is a better rider, but still.

Do you ever talk to Mike? His quad is done (for now). I haven't ridden it lately, but he said it's nice. It sounds good.

I'm still tryin talk to Jason bout comin over.

250xridamatt
03-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Anyone going to be racing up at Sweet 16 or the Motoplex this spring/summer? Let me know, and Ill keep an eye out for you.

Bexxter
03-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah I stopped in at T&T a few weeks ago asking them about some tires. I am wanting some Mudlights for my Foreman. I am going to stay with 25's, I seen some 26's on a Rincon today and did not like them, tread was too deep on them. About time Matt switched to a real quad, lol. Mike has 450r too right? Now if we can switch you and Jason over to Honda everything will be good. lol :p :D Here in a few weeks when Jason gets his back I am diffenetly going to go riding with him at Johns, maybe get a few of you guys together.

cosborne
03-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Morristown, IN. Shelby County. About 25 minutes West of Haspin Acres and about 1.5 hours from The Badlands, Attica, IN.

Quad Boy 660r
03-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah I stopped in at T&T a few weeks ago asking them about some tires. I am wanting some Mudlights for my Foreman. I am going to stay with 25's, I seen some 26's on a Rincon today and did not like them, tread was too deep on them. About time Matt switched to a real quad, lol. Mike has 450r too right? Now if we can switch you and Jason over to Honda everything will be good. lol :p :D Here in a few weeks when Jason gets his back I am diffenetly going to go riding with him at Johns, maybe get a few of you guys together.

Well, the whole Honda thing isn't too far fetched. I had a TRX 90 and then moved up to a Recon, so I was kind of a Honterd guy. J/k. And Jason says he will get a 450r, while Matt had a 400ex before the YFZ. My next quad will probably be a 450r, unless (by some miracle), I can get a 700R. I will be ridin red at some time in the future.

cosborne
03-07-2006, 08:15 PM
How is T&T on there prices? Do they have a lot of stuff in stock for a 400ex. I heard about them at the Boat, Sport, and Travel show.

Bexxter
03-08-2006, 05:33 PM
I have not dealed with them yet, just stop by and look at stuff a few times. They said the can order almost anything a person needs. I think that is where I am going to get my Mudlights if there price is better then Dryer Honda's.
That is what I had, a 2000 Honda Recon, I loved it.
I talked to Pflum tonight for about a 1/2 hour. He was riding his 450R, I met him over in the field between his house and mine. He said him and Wigal are going to do a lot of racing this year at Haspin, both Hare scrambles and motocross. Are you going racing with them? I told Pflum the next time everyone goes over to Johns to ride to get a hold of me.

400ex28
03-08-2006, 05:39 PM
We should get a badlands ride going

Quad Boy 660r
03-08-2006, 06:52 PM
I have not dealed with them yet, just stop by and look at stuff a few times. They said the can order almost anything a person needs. I think that is where I am going to get my Mudlights if there price is better then Dryer Honda's.
That is what I had, a 2000 Honda Recon, I loved it.
I talked to Pflum tonight for about a 1/2 hour. He was riding his 450R, I met him over in the field between his house and mine. He said him and Wigal are going to do a lot of racing this year at Haspin, both Hare scrambles and motocross. Are you going racing with them? I told Pflum the next time everyone goes over to Johns to ride to get a hold of me.

First off cosbourne, T&T is pretty good on prices and can get just about everything you could need, oem or aftermarket. plus, Tony is a pretty cool guy.

Bexxter, yeah, Im going to a couple of Haspin races this year. As long as it is not frigid this weekend, I am racing a MX there on Sunday. Matt wants to go too and if he does, Pflum will probably go with him. And they plan on racing the entire HS series too. They were doing pretty good at the Holloween 100, 1st in B class, until Wigal broke a tie rod, so we'll see what happens.

fast_enough
03-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
We should get a badlands ride going

Me and 4 other people were trying to plan one for this weekend, but only if I got my KFX done in time.

cosborne
03-09-2006, 02:50 AM
I might just have to drive down to see T and T one day to check it out. For a race at Haspin this weekend, it is supposed to be around 60 degrees, but it might be a little wet. We are supposed to be getting a lot of rain. If it isn't to muddy, I am hoping to head over there to do some riding. I am going to try to do a few hare scrambles this year. I have never done one.

Bexxter
03-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Will Haspin still run the MX races if the track is too muddy?
Yeah, Pflum said him and Wigal was winning until he broke a tie-rod. I am diffenitly going to go to a few hare scrambles and watch and help out Wigal and Pflum if they need it.
I have not been to Attica yet, but I plan on going there at least once this year.

cosborne
03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't know if Haspin will still run the MX race if it gets real muddy. It has rained a lot, and it is supposed to rain Saturday night into Sunday morning so it is going to be pretty muddy. Attica is a fun place to ride. I like that it has everything, sand, trails, good hills, and mud.

Quad Boy 660r
03-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Well, the last Haspin race I saw, it was muddy and raining steadily in the morning, and they held it. It did stop for a while, but started up later in the day.So my guess is that as long as visibility is good, and people show up, its on.

I plan on trying out some harescrambles there too. C class.

I have to join the group of people that never went to Attica also.

brian-250
03-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Haspin will cancel races if its to muddy, and if the rain donsent stop the XC race the 19th might be off. Im really looking forward to it if i have the money to go. Anyone else planning on it?

cosborne
03-09-2006, 07:21 PM
I don't think I am going to run the hare scramble on the 19th, I am going to try to go April 30th. I thought about going and just running the course. Does it change from race to race?? I have never done a hare scramble or ever seen one. I am excited.

brian-250
03-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Yup course changes every race, they may have some of the same sections but thats about it.

Quad Boy 660r
03-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Haspin will cancel races if its to muddy, and if the rain donsent stop the XC race the 19th might be off. Im really looking forward to it if i have the money to go. Anyone else planning on it?

I want to race the 19th, but it looks like my brother has a mx on that day.

I let him have priority over me because he is more serious about it. Good Luck.

P.S. What class will you guys run?

250r rider 88
03-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Washington IN right here anyone want o plan a trip to Baldlands the last week of march let me know will be going on a monday or wedsneday

fast_enough
03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
Washington IN right here anyone want o plan a trip to Baldlands the last week of march let me know will be going on a monday or wedsneday

Your from the City of Washington not the County right? Because I'm from Washington County lol

250r rider 88
03-09-2006, 07:42 PM
yeah city of washington 20 miles east of vincennes

fast_enough
03-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Yea thats what I figured, I seen your 250r in your rebuild thread, and its looking great

250r rider 88
03-09-2006, 07:47 PM
thanks i decided to be differnt and go with orange balck casue i dont think ive ver see an r those colors before

jesshamner
03-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Yup course changes every race, they may have some of the same sections but thats about it.

Yeah I guess it changes if you count running the same course the opposite way. I haven't been to all of them but most of them have been pretty much the same.

Bexxter
03-10-2006, 07:58 PM
I will be there for the April 30th Hare scramble Watching. That will be my first time back to Haspin this year. I am going to try to get there early enough to watch some of the bikes race and to ride around some myself before the quads race.
Someone let us know if they run the MX race this weekend or not.

fast_enough
03-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Does any of you guys from Martinsville, know someone with an 05 400ex for sale, I found one there pretty cheap and I'm gonna call them in a little bit. Buts its an all stock red 05 400ex. LMK thanks alot

Quad Boy 660r
03-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Sorry, I dont know of any 05 400exs for sale. We are def not going to Haspin, cause I dont want to tromp around in the mud. We are trying to go to the Motoplex though, for the night race, and tomarrow also.

So, LaOtto here we come. (Hopefully) Look for a RM 85, #864. Thats my lil brother. I be watching.

Bexxter
03-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I seen that 05 400ex for sale too in the Auto/RV magazine on friday, but I dont know who it is either.
Hey Quadboy, I took the ol' Foreman over to Williams house today and tried to cross the old pond behind the barn. Well, it did not turn out too good. I got stuck on the first try and then the winch messed up and it took us about 1/2 hour to get it out. It was a blast thou and I am going to go through it again once we get some stuff cleaned up around it.

Bexxter
03-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Here is another pic of us trying to get the Foreman out.

Quad Boy 660r
03-12-2006, 05:03 AM
I seen that 05 400ex for sale too in the Auto/RV magazine on friday, but I dont know who it is either.
Hey Quadboy, I took the ol' Foreman over to Williams house today and tried to cross the old pond behind the barn. Well, it did not turn out too good. I got stuck on the first try and then the winch messed up and it took us about 1/2 hour to get it out. It was a blast thou and I am going to go through it again once we get some stuff cleaned up around it.

Dude, I was so thinkin about takin the Rap through that! Good thing I didnt.

Big Red can!!!Maybe....Ok, probably not.

Im at that the hotel in LaOtto right now.

Brap.

Quad Boy 660r
03-12-2006, 05:43 AM
Yeah, I saw the pic of that 05 400 last night. It looks good.

By the way Bexxter, did you see the 300ex in the Auto RV above that 400ex? It looks good, but I cant remember how much it is. Did Jason get his quad back yet?

Anyone going to the Motoplex today, need more quads.

Dave400ex
03-12-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm from Columbia City, Whitley county. We will be at Culver next Sunday.

rwhitaker04
03-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Live in Marion County...quad lives in Putnam County..ride at badlands a few times and haspin a few times...plan on going to badlands this upcoming weekend??wanna get a small ride together???

Bexxter
03-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah I seen the 300ex, nice price on it. Jason still has not got his quad back yet.

Bexxter
03-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I plan on going back over to Williams in a week or two and try the mudpit again. It was a blast, even though it took almost 40mins to get it unstuck, had a great time and had a few good laughs.

Quad Boy 660r
03-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah I seen the 300ex, nice price on it. Jason still has not got his quad back yet. .
That is interesting, I am curious to see how it will turn out.

Quad Boy 660r
03-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I returned your PM Bexxter!

Bexxter
03-12-2006, 09:39 PM
OK, the last count that I had I dont think he got it back yet. I will be ready to hit John's when Jason does get it back. I am ready to hit some river mud holes, well not now, the whole field is the river at the moment.

signboy
03-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Indianapolis, southside. hehe

Quad Boy 660r
03-13-2006, 02:20 PM
OK, the last count that I had I dont think he got it back yet. I will be ready to hit John's when Jason does get it back. I am ready to hit some river mud holes, well not now, the whole field is the river at the moment.

I saw that yesterday coming back from Fort Wayne! I'll bet the woods are a complete disaster:devil: It would be fun.

I heard today that on Saturday, Pflum trid taking his 450R across the White River, do you know anything about this? I hope it isnt true, but knowing Mike, it probably is. His quad, not mine.

Bexxter
03-13-2006, 08:36 PM
From what I heard Pflum got stuck in the river (or where the river is flooded in the corn field) and got water in the engine. They had to pull it out and he got is some trouble when he got home for being in the flooded river. Like I said, THAT IS WHAT I HEARD, dont quote me. lol In a few weeks you, Wigal and Pflum will have to bring your quads over to Will's and see if you guys can cross the mudpit, I will be there to pull you all out IF you get stuck. :D
I will play tow-quad driver lol.

Quad Boy 660r
03-14-2006, 07:45 PM
From what I heard Pflum got stuck in the river (or where the river is flooded in the corn field) and got water in the engine. They had to pull it out and he got is some trouble when he got home for being in the flooded river. Like I said, THAT IS WHAT I HEARD, dont quote me. lol In a few weeks you, Wigal and Pflum will have to bring your quads over to Will's and see if you guys can cross the mudpit, I will be there to pull you all out IF you get stuck. :D
I will play tow-quad driver lol.

Hehehe.
Yeah, Matt said Mike might be grounded from doing that. If that happens, he can't race this weekend. Can't blame his pops though, i mean, they just got it runnin.
I would like to go out there sometime, but Jason doesn't have his quad back, and if Im not mistaken, wouldn't Wills dad get pissed if we all went off roadin in his yard. When I was there, his mom kept sayin "your dads gonna kill you!" It would be a rare sight to see a Honterd pull a Yamadog though!:devil: Dont hurt me!

fast_enough
03-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
Honterd pull a Yamadog

This is my thread and you obey my rules. They're called Hondas, and yamadogs are called yamahos

Quad Boy 660r
03-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by fast_enough
This is my thread and you obey my rules. They're called Hondas, and yamadogs are called yamahos

Haha, why didn't I think of that. Thats a good one. (I have nothing against Honda).

fast_enough
03-14-2006, 08:16 PM
lol, I know, I was just messin with ya.

Bexxter
03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Yes, they do not want the yard tore up, but we can rip the woods apart. If you guys unload at Pflums and come up through the woods from his house to Will's you wont have to get in the yard. I will have Jason or Will get ahold of you guys when we plan the next big field ride or mudpit run. I might go over there this weekend and run through some of the area's we cleared out to get them started. I got some battery's for the digital camera and will get some more pics if I get the Foreman stuck again.

Quad Boy 660r
03-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Yes, they do not want the yard tore up, but we can rip the woods apart. If you guys unload at Pflums and come up through the woods from his house to Will's you wont have to get in the yard. I will have Jason or Will get ahold of you guys when we plan the next big field ride or mudpit run. I might go over there this weekend and run through some of the area's we cleared out to get them started. I got some battery's for the digital camera and will get some more pics if I get the Foreman stuck again.

Kewl. Get some nice ones. Is your winch fixed? You might need it. If you can't get it out, there is that Tracker that Wills dad is fixin. Or Big Red.

Bexxter
03-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah I got the winch fixed, it is ready to go. The Tracker is just about ready to come out of the barn, it was my old Tracker, I sold it to Will's dad. Big Red is tough Honda from what I have heard, I have seen it a few times, it is a nice old quad. I talked to Allen today at work, (Will's dad) and he said he did not care who came over as long as we do not tear up grass, we can ride through it to get into the wood's. Hunt and Will came over this evening, they helped me burn a brush pile, then I took the Foreman through my mud pit and then showed them the few hill climbs I have back in the woods.

Quad Boy 660r
03-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah I got the winch fixed, it is ready to go. The Tracker is just about ready to come out of the barn, it was my old Tracker, I sold it to Will's dad. Big Red is tough Honda from what I have heard, I have seen it a few times, it is a nice old quad. I talked to Allen today at work, (Will's dad) and he said he did not care who came over as long as we do not tear up grass, we can ride through it to get into the wood's. Hunt and Will came over this evening, they helped me burn a brush pile, then I took the Foreman through my mud pit and then showed them the few hill climbs I have back in the woods.

Do you have any pics of the mudpit? Sounds good.
Jason likes fire, eh. For some reason, Mike doesn't want to race this weekend, so Matt is on his own at Haspin Acres.

Is anybody going to the Haspin season opener? My dad is working, so I'm not going. Brap.

Bexxter
03-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Here are the 3 pics of my mudpit, its not a lot, but it something to play around in. The first one is when I first started working on the pit.

Bexxter
03-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Here is the most recent mudpit pic.

Bexxter
03-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Last one. Action pics. lol

cosborne
03-16-2006, 08:22 PM
You should dig that mudpit out a little bit to make it a little funnier.

400ex28
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
dig it out deeper

Quad Boy 660r
03-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Here are the 3 pics of my mudpit, its not a lot, but it something to play around in. The first one is when I first started working on the pit.

Looks good. If you had access to a excavator (John may have one) or even his Kabota, you could rip out the middle of it, and make it hell! I would try to cross it, I dont know if I would make it or not. It is pretty long.

Bexxter
03-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Yeah my dad has a John Deere Utility Tractor with the backhoe on the back. We are going to bring it out here in a few weeks to do some work around the yard. I am going to use it and dig out 2 trees in the pit and dig the pit out deeper and bigger. Should be pretty good size when I get done digging on it. I plan on spending a few good days working on it. I drove my quad over to Will's tonight up through the woods. From my drive to his drive through the woods is .7 miles. He was not home though, he was at a buddies house.

Quad Boy 660r
03-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Sounds sweet. I may go riding out there with Mike this weekend and and few other guys. It is not final yet, but if we go out there we will probably stop by.

Bexxter
03-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Sounds good, if you go to Pflums stop by. I should be home all day Sunday. Stopped in at Will's tonight, they got the Tracker out of the barn and had it running, they said it was running good.

Quad Boy 660r
03-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Well, I couldn't get ahold of Mike or Ethan (the other guy), so we didn't ride today. But there is always tomarrow.

NEWS UPDATE: Wigal can not race the opening round of Haspin Acres HS series. He bent his axle on Fri, and today I was riding his quad (which is sweet), and the rear left wheel fell the F*** off!!! Now he needs rear rims AND an axle.

Poor Wiggle.

Bexxter
03-18-2006, 08:23 PM
That really sucks!:eek: All you guys need to enter the April 30th HS at Haspin, I will be there to watch and help if you all need it. I am going to try to get a few other buddies to go with me on the 30th. Hunt is suppost to get his back tomorrow, that is what I heard when I talked to Will today. Have you or Pflum been down to the SR.144 bridge to ride yet? The bridge that goes over the White River heading to Mooresville from SR.37. There was about 10 trucks with quads there today riding, a few of them was covered in mud from the river being up at the first of the week.

Quad Boy 660r
03-19-2006, 08:40 PM
That really sucks!:eek: All you guys need to enter the April 30th HS at Haspin, I will be there to watch and help if you all need it. I am going to try to get a few other buddies to go with me on the 30th. Hunt is suppost to get his back tomorrow, that is what I heard when I talked to Will today. Have you or Pflum been down to the SR.144 bridge to ride yet? The bridge that goes over the White River heading to Mooresville from SR.37. There was about 10 trucks with quads there today riding, a few of them was covered in mud from the river being up at the first of the week.

No, I have never ridden there (don't know about Mike), but I I went over it yesterday, and saw one quad getting pulled out of mud by a 450R, and a Ute at the Dairy Queen by there in the back of a pickup. There is always someone there it seems like.

Talked to Jason, he didn't get his quad back today, but hopes to soon.

I want to race the 30th, but my bro has a race on that day, I believe. If he doesn't, and my dad wants to make the drive, I will probably be there. I don't know what M&M are doing. Who does?

I now have a question. My uncles 2005 Foreman 450 only goes 42 mph (pushed as hard as she will go). Everyone says they are good for 50, how about yours? His has the E-shift.

Bexxter
03-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Mine will run 55mph all day long but no faster. I have tried and tired but 55 is fast as she will go. The ES should have nothing to do with the top speed. If it is a 450 then it should be 04 or older, in 05 is when they came out with the 500's. I went over to Will's again today and Hunt came down and I took the Foreman through the mudpit again. Just ran around the outside because I did not have my good mud boots on. I still managed to get stuck twice to where I had to use the winch to get out, the winch was working great. Will and Hunt had to push me out twice also, they thought it was haliarious(sp?) to watch me get stuck. :D No pics this time though. I let them both ride it around some, get there fix in for the week. Here in a few weeks I will go though it again, right across the middle this time, I have a good line picked if I get stuck there is a tree to winch from.

Quad Boy 660r
03-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Mine will run 55mph all day long but no faster. I have tried and tired but 55 is fast as she will go. The ES should have nothing to do with the top speed. If it is a 450 then it should be 04 or older, in 05 is when they came out with the 500's. I went over to Will's again today and Hunt came down and I took the Foreman through the mudpit again. Just ran around the outside because I did not have my good mud boots on. I still managed to get stuck twice to where I had to use the winch to get out, the winch was working great. Will and Hunt had to push me out twice also, they thought it was haliarious(sp?) to watch me get stuck. :D No pics this time though. I let them both ride it around some, get there fix in for the week. Here in a few weeks I will go though it again, right across the middle this time, I have a good line picked if I get stuck there is a tree to winch from.

That is good to know they have someone ELSE they can hit up to ride their stuff. I can't ride over there for 15 minutes in a row without hearing "Let me ride that thing." So uh, thanks. Pics are worth a million$$$. I was pretty sure that quad was a 05, but you know more about them than I do. Have you seen any deals on a sport quad? Good luck on that.

bmf400ex
03-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Brooklyn in da house :D

fast_enough
03-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by bmf400ex
Brooklyn in da house :D

Wheres that at?

bmf400ex
03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
north of martinsville, south of mooresville. 2 minutes from the previously mentioned T&T dirt acc. shop

fast_enough
03-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by bmf400ex
north of martinsville, south of mooresville. 2 minutes from the previously mentioned T&T dirt acc. shop

Gotcha, still a ways up there

Bexxter
03-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey Quadboy, Pflum, Hunt, Will and one of there buddies with a 400ex was at Will's today, I stopped by for a sec and they had Big Red out, Hunt was riding it. I had the Foreman out for a minute and got cold so I went inside.

mike426ex
03-21-2006, 10:26 PM
I am from the shelbville area and lookin for people to ride wit. Going to wimdrork the first week of may. I ride at hasin most of the timebut go to hatfield mccoy and windrork a couple of times a year. I like to run harescrambles when i can at haspin. Email me if you would like to hook up @ mike (mike426ex@msn.com) . I am also lookin to hook up with the indiana trial abusers again.

Dave400ex
03-22-2006, 02:58 PM
What's going on Mike? We need to meet up at the Badlands some time. Do you still have my old a-arms?

400ex28
03-22-2006, 03:23 PM
im up for a little badlands action :cool:

Quad Boy 660r
03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey Quadboy, Pflum, Hunt, Will and one of there buddies with a 400ex was at Will's today, I stopped by for a sec and they had Big Red out, Hunt was riding it. I had the Foreman out for a minute and got cold so I went inside.

That was probably Daniel on the 400ex (7 foot tall). He is a pretty cool guy.

Good to see that Pflum still rides:D. I haven't talked to him in a while. I rode the Rap for about an hour at my house on the god given snow day. Did you ride Big Red? It is a beast.

Were they just riding in those woods behind Wills house?

Quad Boy 660r
03-22-2006, 05:26 PM

That was probably Daniel on the 400ex (7 foot tall). He is a pretty cool guy.

Good to see that Pflum still rides:D. I haven't talked to him in a while. I rode the Rap for about an hour at my house on the god given snow day. Did you ride Big Red? It is a beast.

Were they just riding in those woods behind Wills house?

Oh, and fast_enough, we are not "up there". You are just way the crap DOWN THERE!!! J/K

Bexxter
03-22-2006, 09:05 PM
They were riding all over the place, they were riding back and forth from Will's house and Pflums house. Big Red sounds like it is getting ready to blow up. It has a rod knocking in it or rocker is getting ready to come loose, it sounds bad. :( There buddy that was on the 400ex I think lives up the road from me a little ways. When does Matt think he will have his 450r back together?

Quad Boy 660r
03-23-2006, 01:11 PM
They were riding all over the place, they were riding back and forth from Will's house and Pflums house. Big Red sounds like it is getting ready to blow up. It has a rod knocking in it or rocker is getting ready to come loose, it sounds bad. :( There buddy that was on the 400ex I think lives up the road from me a little ways. When does Matt think he will have his 450r back together?

Too bad Big Red!!

If it is Daniel, he lives in Aero Estates, a subdivision off 44.

Matt hopes to order a Gforce Axle and probably beadlocks today. Hopefully, it will be ready next week some time.

Jason is "supposed" to get his Warrior back Fri. I guess we will see on that one.

icr450r
03-19-2007, 11:23 PM
sup all new to forums. just indiana riders i form indianapolis.i ride pimped out 450r.:devil:

firefighterjosh
03-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Columbia City, IN

I race what is in my sig. Wanna go ride let me know....if you have land :( cuz I am poor trying to buy some lol

jal232
03-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Noblesville, Hamilton Cty...Goin to badlands this Saturday 3-24-07

ATV Chic
03-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by jal232
Noblesville, Hamilton Cty...Goin to badlands this Saturday 3-24-07

Hey! i am in Cicero, Hamilton County. Me and the bf will be at the badlands weekend of the 30th prolly. Goint to Supercross this weekend!:macho :D

jal232
03-20-2007, 11:11 AM
I actually live in Cicero to be honest, and ill be headin to supercross this weekend too!

700bRad
03-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Cass County here, about 1/2 an hour North of Kokomo. Going to Attica, Badlands this weekend on the 25th. I have 500+ acres of pure atv sweetness in my back yard, if anyone is interested in joining my riding group let me know. Im thinking about having an open ride in the future.

Brap!
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/YFZbrad/Picture056.jpg

ATV Chic
03-20-2007, 02:31 PM
I actually live in Cicero to be honest, and ill be headin to supercross this weekend too!

That's awesome! Heights graduate, or still in school?
I graduated a lil while back from heights, 10 yrs or so lol. I'm gettin old haha u?:p

jal232
03-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Nope actually New Palestine graduate, 5 years ago. So not quite as old as you..haha j/k.....we live on lake morse if your familar with it?

ATV Chic
03-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Nope actually New Palestine graduate, 5 years ago. So not quite as old as you..haha j/k.....we live on lake morse if your familar with it?

HAHA you got me lol :p ya i live across the street from it. It's a nice area. I've lived in cicero about 10 yrs. just got back into riding and bought a 450r few weeks ago. been dying to get to attica and try 'er out! Gotta put the skids on first though. I am usually with the bf. he has a black trailer 7x14 that has a big blue yamaha sticker and a big red honda sticker on the side of it, with a big thor sticker on the door. Try and catch us sometime this summer and we'll def ride! :D

firefighterjosh
03-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Cass County here, about 1/2 an hour North of Kokomo. Going to Attica, Badlands this weekend on the 25th. I have 500+ acres of pure atv sweetness in my back yard, if anyone is interested in joining my riding group let me know. Im thinking about having an open ride in the future.

Brap!
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/YFZbrad/Picture056.jpg

let me know I am sure I could round up some ppl! Also that riding club would rpally love to come

jal232
03-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
HAHA you got me lol :p ya i live across the street from it. It's a nice area. I've lived in cicero about 10 yrs. just got back into riding and bought a 450r few weeks ago. been dying to get to attica and try 'er out! Gotta put the skids on first though. I am usually with the bf. he has a black trailer 7x14 that has a big blue yamaha sticker and a big red honda sticker on the side of it, with a big thor sticker on the door. Try and catch us sometime this summer and we'll def ride! :D

sounds good,,,sounds good...we will have to try and all get together,,,my room mate has a 450 also.

ATV Chic
03-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Awesome! Hopefully the weather will get to warming up so we all can get some seat time! :)

JeffRocknr
03-22-2007, 06:33 AM
I am from the big town of Sheridan, IN just west of Noblesville. There are about 7 of us that ride quads and bikes. I am actully going to KY this weekend to ride, that is if i can get my new a-arm put on from alittle tree accident from racing at haspen last weekend. But I am always looking for someone who wants to go riding and do some xc racing with me.

jcsact
03-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Posey County soon to be moving in to Vanderburgh County. We have a club me and a buddy started back in 2002. It has grown a little since then. We work with the state and WCRD (Warrick County Recreational Development) to get Spurgeon area opened up. We hosted a Toys for Tots event there last year and will be doing it again this year on November 3rd. We have a lot of stuff going on the year make sure you check out our calendar of events.

Come on over and check us out. Remember to support organizations that will help keep riding areas open.

www.LincolnCountryTrailRiders.com
www.LincolnCountryTrailRiders.com (http://www.LincolnCountryTrailRiders.com)

We are hosting an Mud Bog for Arctic Cat also on April 21-22 at Little Egypt Off Road park close to Marion Illinois.

Thanks
Justin Sawyer
aka JoeDirt
President - Lincoln Country Trail Riders

gilliam2364
03-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Vigo County.... Terre Haute here :ermm: