PDA

View Full Version : panteramatt

dtzalba450r
02-02-2006, 04:15 PM
we bought this motor last week, with the idea of it being a replacement motor for a customers bike, we received the motor this past wednesday it was shipped pretty fast. The problem is that it appears that this motor was stolen hence the lack of serial numbers via a grinder and the z must of stood for drz because this motor has no reverse and obviously doesn't share the same parts as its counter part. There is nothing personal here only business and no apology can fix that we are in the process of resolving it but this will stay up until its fixed!

400EX QUADER
02-02-2006, 06:12 PM
well that sux! I bought a revbox from him and he was a good seller. hope ya get it figured out.:ermm:

dtzalba450r
02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
this situation just keeps getting better and better. I call this guy and he was by chance out to the store so I said I'd call back later and so I do and no answer. The next day I call back and it took the better part of about ten phone calls to get someone to pick up. After all this phone tag I talk to him and he tells me that he is trying to get the money back from the guy that he purchased the motor from and I still don't see how thats my problem because matt has my money not this guy that he purchased the motor from. then he tells me that he will try key word there was try and I have yet to here from here and my emails have been ignored completely, this guy is acting like its my fault that he sold me a stolen dirt bike motor for my quad. the serial numbers have been ground the frick off and its a drz motor not ltz. I guess this dude does not know that it is a felony offense to sell stolen property across state lines not to mention across at least 13 state lines, have fun in the pokey!

CHARGES OFFICIALLY FILED!

dtzalba450r
02-13-2006, 10:34 PM
ttt

Wicked450r
02-14-2006, 07:27 AM
Free Bump Daniel

Get his A S S

02-14-2006, 08:43 AM
free bump bro...he should get double time for sullying the pantera name

dtzalba450r
02-14-2006, 09:23 AM
hopefully we're gonna take care before the detective goes down there. you see people think that theres nothing they could do when the screw someone, but he'll be hearing from a detective from the LAC thats in new jersey if he hasn't already.

Wicked450r
02-15-2006, 05:08 AM
Free Bump

dtzalba450r
02-15-2006, 08:11 AM
thank you wicked, i missed your message yesterday I'll call you shortly.