PDA

View Full Version : this website is a ****ing joke!

jess250r
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
cracer250r sent me a money order and it never got to my house.....he called and checked to see if it was cashed and it hasnt been....he then began to blame me for it.....I was going to send the seat that he wanted anyway without payment....then I thought about it and decided that sending a seat without apyment is stupid on my part......he ruined one of my posts so I had to make a new post and a new name under my g/f....now he is on that one ruining it.....complaining to moderators and ****....DUDE YOU'RE A ****ING FREAK!!!!! i DONT HAVE YOUR ****ING MONEY ORDER!!!!!!! i'VE SOLD SEVERAL PARTS ON THAT THREAD WITH NO PROBLEM!!!!!! i GAVE YOU MY NUMBER SO CALL ME AND LETS TALK *****!!!!!!

Chino886
02-01-2006, 07:23 PM
FYI - NO ONE is forcing to you be a member here!

It is not the websites fault.

Sorry to hear about your experience!

rr250rr
02-01-2006, 08:04 PM
when moderators keep closing my posts before hearing my side of the story....it is a joke.......I shipped the seat with no payment ....I guess the only way to get a good rep on here is by giving your parts away.

xx3003xrdrxx
02-01-2006, 08:06 PM
NO, the way to get a good rep is to not be a little whiny *****. Dont bring your problems on here and ***** about it! We dont give a damn. Work your problems out with whoever your talking about and quit *****ing .

NO1 is forcing you be a member on this sight.

Pappy
02-01-2006, 08:08 PM
threads like this are a joke. investigate who your buying from, and deal with the situation in a much better way then a post like this. il stop locking them, and just start booting people...both are easy for me to do.