PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent!!!

Cody_300ex
02-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Ok the motor on my motor blew late last october(dropped both intake valves destroying my head and Piston). Keep note I do not have a driver license. My dad said he would pay for everything as a christmas present sence I had made all a's and b's that 9 weeks. I takes me dang near a month to get the money from him to buy the head(late november). Then I ordered my piston which he refused to pay for. I beg and beg him to send my head off for the work he had promised he would buy me, finally he sends it the day before x-mas, I had also gotten my piston a few days earlier, but nooo he cannot take it and the jug to the stealership which he ins'ted where we has the boring done. He has a "friend that will get it done quick and cheap" as he said. So I going to have to wait till after x-mas and new years to get it done. I am already getting mad for him taking so long to do everything. Note the head was supposed to be done 3 1/2 weeks from the time of shippment. Early Jan: Piston and jug are finally taken to be bored, was told it should be done in a week. 3 weeks later the jug is just getting done and the head is not done yet, im getting very edgey. Takes a week for my dad to pick up the jug & piston, was charged full price and 2 weeks late getting done. Today: Call the company doing the head work, STILL NOT DONE! It's been over a month and over 4 months sence I have last had a complete quad. Im tired of people telling me there going to do something in a certain time frame and its not done, by god when you tell me it going to be done today, a week or 3 and 1/2 weeks I want it by then!! I can't stand being lied to! The company I sent the head to will not ever be getting ANY more business from me.