View Full Version : ford vs chevey vs doge

the beaster16
01-31-2006, 07:29 PM
me and my frends were arguing about this
witch is better ford chevy or dodge post what you thank
thanks!!!!

NacsMXer
01-31-2006, 07:32 PM
You just started a flame fest :scary: I know what I like the best, but IMO Dodge always comes in last.

MXRACER86
01-31-2006, 07:36 PM
CHEVY SUCKS!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!! Let The Flaming Begin!!!!
:scary:

coolex
01-31-2006, 07:40 PM
i hate ford with a passion its all about dodge and chevy

the beaster16
01-31-2006, 07:42 PM
f250 super dutie deiesel for dors rock their the best!!!!!!

Matt400ex_17
01-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Anyone who has a F-250 cant even argue my old ram 1500 with 360 would outpull my dads 250 the leaf springs on the fords are smaller than my g/f's dakota' Cummins rules but Duramax with the allison is nice too but im a Chrylser Man so i go with dodge.

400EXBill
01-31-2006, 07:49 PM
Jeeps RULE all others!!!!:devil:

trx400exxracer
01-31-2006, 07:51 PM
I dont care even if you dont post it you cant have a truck contest without TOYOTA

so TOYOTA baby it is the best

Doober
01-31-2006, 07:59 PM
i dont think one is better then the other, its all about personal preference. For example i would rather have a chevy or dodge over a ford. But thats just my choice

Titanium
01-31-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by coolex

HECK YES!

Quad Boy 660r
01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
It depends on which individual vehicle your talking about, but in most cases I guess it would be either a Dodge or Ford. If I was to get a GM though, it would be a GMC, not a Chevy.

MXRACER86
01-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Anyone who owns a chevy truck knows they have problems with it!!!! LOL

ugottabayou
01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Even though I have a Ford I want a Chevy.

Quad Boy 660r
01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Today I heard that in 07, Ford will offer a Cummins option in addition to the Powerstroke. Any truth to this?

This may be old news for all I know.

Titanium
01-31-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
Today I heard that in 07, Ford will offer a Cummins option in addition to the Powerstroke. Any truth to this?

This may be old news for all I know.

Yes it's true:( the Cummins plans were sold to Ford so they now have rights to the Cummins but who knows maybe Dodge is comin out with somthin even better:D that'd be super sweet!

Mechanix311
01-31-2006, 08:30 PM
That is true that ford owns the cummins rights but in the contract it says dodge has to fall behind a certain number of diesel sales for ford to use the engine which is not gonna happen so ford is probrably not gonna be able to use it. Cummins are the best in my opinion and they are really the only thing that kept dodge alive. dodge automatics blow though. My work trucks pull backhoes and compressors around all day with hardly any problems- clutch and brakes. I would like to see a powerstroke or duramax start up at 0 degrees below with only one battery, without being pulgged in ,and with almost 390 thousand on the odometer. My dodge does it everyday and i dont even have to preheat it. so in my opinion for the diesels its a dodge.

Titanium
01-31-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Mechanix311
That is true that ford owns the cummins rights but in the contract it says dodge has to fall behind a certain number of diesel sales for ford to use the engine which is not gonna happen so ford is probrably not gonna be able to use it. Cummins are the best in my opinion and they are really the only thing that kept dodge alive. dodge automatics blow though. My work trucks pull backhoes and compressors around all day with hardly any problems- clutch and brakes. I would like to see a powerstroke or duramax start up at 0 degrees below with only one battery, without being pulgged in ,and with almost 390 thousand on the odometer. My dodge does it everyday and i dont even have to preheat it. so in my opinion for the diesels its a dodge.

Another great reason the Cummins is loved for its reliabilty and power.

Butters
01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
well i like all of them, but i am partial to Ford. i used to be a diehard chevy fan, but found out the hard way they are not as great as i expected.

TCracin440ex
01-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by MXRACER86

AMEN....lol i have a 98 silvy 1500 and its nothin but problems....but id rather push my chevy instead of drive a ford or dodge...

TCracin440ex
01-31-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
It depends on which individual vehicle your talking about, but in most cases I guess it would be either a Dodge or Ford. If I was to get a GM though, it would be a GMC, not a Chevy.

its the same thing whistledick....there is NOTHING...and i mean NOTHING different between a chevrolet silverado and a GMC Sierra...

just an emblem and grill is different

oh yea and to the 1 who created this thread....its CHEVY!!!...not CHEVEY!!

Rich250RRacer
01-31-2006, 09:36 PM

I wouldn't trade my Chevy for 10 new Fords or Dodges. I will say Dodge makes a good LOOKING truck, but that's as far as I'll go. The new F150's are the UGLIEST, most bland and boring trucks ever. Let the flaming begin!

troutman561
01-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
I dont care even if you dont post it you cant have a truck contest without TOYOTA

i agree... in the world of 1/2 ton pickups, toyota has my vote.. to bad they dont have anything bigger than the tundra but i hear 07 is gona have something to compete with the f250/350 and chitty.. i mean chevy 2500/3500

TCracin440ex
01-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
I wouldn't trade my Chevy for 10 new Fords or Dodges. I will say Dodge makes a good LOOKING truck, but that's as far as I'll go. The new F150's are the UGLIEST, most bland and boring trucks ever. Let the flaming begin!

in the same boat as you bro....i had to PUSH my chevrolet silverado off the stoplight the other weekend because my trans dropped out on me...but id rather push it and fix it...instead of buyin a ford (Found On Rock Dead) or a dodge (Ditched Or Dumped Greatly Everyday)

REAL MEN WEAR BOWTIES!!!

Rich250RRacer
01-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
its the same thing whistledick....there is NOTHING...and i mean NOTHING different between a chevrolet silverado and a GMC Sierra...

You're a Chevy man and you don't know this? The entire front clip on the current body style GMC is different from a Chevy. Nothing interchanges between the two, unless you swap out the entire front end.:D

MXRACER86
01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
I use to be a die hard chevy fan, but lately every chevy I know has problems!!!! Ford is a great truck, but there boring, My dad had a dodge diesel and it was the best, but the transmision and the brakes always went! so all in all, ford is the best, but they so dam boring looking! inside and out!

TCracin440ex
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
You're a Chevy man and you don't know this? The entire front clip on the current body style GMC is different from a Chevy. Nothing interchanges between the two, unless you swap out the entire front end.:D

not talking bout the clip...im talking bout suspension, motor, interrior...so on...and btw the old silverados and sierras were the same body style...only thing different was the front grill...go look at the 89-98 silverado and the 89-98 sierra...everything is interchangeable with a chevrolet....

hell you can take an entire cadillac escalade front end and put on a chevrolet silverado and not have 1 problem with the frontend bolting up or anything

MXRACER...ill still be a chevrolet fan...jus bout everything on my truck has crapped on me but i still fix it and keep er' movin...my motor has went, my trans is now gone, my intake manifold has blew a gasket, my fuel pump went, front wheel bearings went bad, brake lights dont work, ignition switch is bad...but ill still drive it till the wheels fall off.....and fixing a chevrolet is alot cheaper then fixing a ford or dodge...

MXRACER86
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
not talking bout the clip...im talking bout suspension, motor, interrior...so on...and btw the old silverados and sierras were the same body style...only thing different was the front grill...go look at the 89-98 silverado and the 89-98 sierra...everything is interchangeable with a chevrolet....

hell you can take an entire cadillac escalade front end and put on a chevrolet silverado and not have 1 problem with the frontend bolting up or anything

MXRACER...ill still be a chevrolet fan...jus bout everything on my truck has crapped on me but i still fix it and keep er' movin...my motor has went, my trans is now gone, my intake manifold has blew a gasket, my fuel pump went, front wheel bearings went bad, brake lights dont work, ignition switch is bad...but ill still drive it till the wheels fall off.....and fixing a chevrolet is alot cheaper then fixing a ford or dodge...

that sucks man, it's a shame too cause you got one sweet lookin ride!

TCracin440ex
02-01-2006, 12:20 AM
yea i kno...ive been debating here lately on sellin the 400ex and hookin the truck up more...

see my truck is paid for...i dont want to sell it because of soem minor problems i can fix and buy soembody elses used vehicle that coulda been a problem too...atleast i know whats wrong with my truck and how its been driven....cuz lord knows i cant afford a brand new truck..

im gettin ready to slap a new transmission in it and she SHOULD be back on the road in less then a week or so...proally do the trans swap out this weekend if everything permits it..

oh yea thanks for the compliment on my truck....

sorry but ive gotta do it!!!

chevy power!!!...

B-rad D
02-01-2006, 07:51 AM
mazda and isuzu and nissan and the best u guys dont no what ur talken about.

sprtrx300ex
02-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

HAHA Yes Sir!!!!

Tacoma baby!

Camaroguy87132
02-01-2006, 02:29 PM
THIS FUGGIN THREAD IS LIKE A REPOST OF A REPOST OF A REPOST... and btw CHEVY RULES

400exmatt
02-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Toyota or chevy that all i got 2 say!!!!!

f1502nv
02-01-2006, 03:57 PM
dodge sucks

400exc
02-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I own a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, sucks alot of gas, but oh well..... Im a die hard dodge fan, if i had to change it would be the ford, i think they have more power than chevy, chevy is a pretty reliable truck, but i dont like the style on them at all, or the power. The 2500 cummins dodge is my fav., and ill always be a dodge fan. And whoever started this thread, its DODGE, not DOGE.
2 of my fav. sayings are:
Built Ford tough for Chevy stuff and

Dont dodge it, ram it.

muddy400EX
02-01-2006, 05:25 PM
CHEVY!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/dirtbiker/admin3BQENR.jpg

Bigun55
02-02-2006, 08:33 PM
FORD:macho

trx400exxracer
02-02-2006, 08:41 PM

yeah learn how to spell dude that created this thread and its dodge not doge

trx400exxracer
02-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
i agree... in the world of 1/2 ton pickups, toyota has my vote.. to bad they dont have anything bigger than the tundra but i hear 07 is gona have something to compete with the f250/350 and chitty.. i mean chevy 2500/3500

yeah there soming out with a completely different Tundra and soon they are supposed to come out with a diesel yeah the new tundra's are supposed to be bigger and have more Horse power and bigger motors

Mxjunkie
02-02-2006, 08:43 PM
CHEVY SUCKS!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!! Let The Flaming Begin!!!!
:scary:

ford sucks :mad: :cuss: :cuss:

Bowtie pride, the most used motor out of any crate/block out there

http://www.hotrodphotos.co.uk/images/images.TheMainEvent2003/Blown%20Chevy%20nova.jpg

cool 300ex
02-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Someone might think bad of this but i like all three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out_Sider
02-02-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm a Ford guy, but I like all american made vehicles. The only non american made vehicle I'll drive it is Nissan.

Punk'd
02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by coolex

You my friend.. are deff not a coolex

Ford owns yo face:blah:

stalefish_132
02-02-2006, 10:41 PM
how come 3 leaf springs on rear of my brother inlaw 's F 250 powerjoke broke while pulling a 5000lb trailer? the things gets about 12mpg while pulling. thats just retarded for a diesel look ta the duramax the mpg only drops a few and even then its alot better than any ford.our silverado 2500 6.0liter pulls better than that thing.the stupid 4x4 almost never works on most of all the fords i see stick in the snow.
perfct example oh a chevy, my dads friend found a '78 3/4 ton witgh a 400ci small block wiht the bottom end blown in it that he got for free and had been siting for the last 5-6 years. we put a new battery and put some gas in it and soem down the carb....fires rite up! no exhaust manifolds or nothing and it knocks like crazy but the thing still runs a drives fine.
dodges are ok untell they break. we had a '99 1500 4x4 and the T-case went on it, the rear end went out twice, wheel bearings in the front end, all the u joints, power stearing pump and it got horrible gas milage if you ever drove over 3000rpm and a gutless wonder it was with the dinky little 318.

i will never own anything that doesn't have a bowtie on the front end.:devil:

Mud Goat
02-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Nissian all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:muscle

Nah, I got one ford, one dodge and one chevy. They all
good, but yea All your gonna git on here is someones opinion.