PDA

View Full Version : muzzy

r450rr
01-31-2006, 06:04 AM
anyone on here running a muzzy exhaust?

if so how is it? and can i see some pics?

schmidthouse
01-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Just had a Muzzy system installed by Muzzy. They dyno'd it with stock airbox and was 38hp stock 40 with system. This is with the stock air box lid. The thing rips. Sorry I do not know how to do the pictures yet. Go to Muzzy.com for pictures. Everyone that has listened to it says "no that is what a 4 stroke should sound like" I ride in the dunes at Christmas Valley, Oregon. I have a dyno jet kit ready to install. I will open up the air box when I get in installed. Good Looking Pipe! Hope this helps.

hondardr4life
01-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, if it actually did dyno at 38 HP stock, and 40 with the system, then that is pretty chitty. 2 HP from a full system?? You shoudl be getting 3 times that.

r450rr
02-01-2006, 05:29 AM
that sound about nornal. thats with the lid still on, so imo that about what numbers he should get, now rejet and open the lid, should rip even more:cool:

Chino886
02-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by schmidthouse
Just had a Muzzy system installed by Muzzy. They dyno'd it with stock airbox and was 38hp stock 40 with system. This is with the stock air box lid. The thing rips. Sorry I do not know how to do the pictures yet. Go to Muzzys.com for pictures. Everyone that has listened to it says "no that is what a 4 stroke should sound like" I ride in the dunes at Christmas Valley, Oregon. I have a dyno jet kit ready to install. I will open up the air box when I get in installed. Good Looking Pipe! Hope this helps.

correction to website....

john.E.business
02-01-2006, 11:18 AM
i heard that muzzy exhaust was terrible for atvs?? and 2 hp does sound low for a full system airbox lid or not....

the predator
02-01-2006, 05:14 PM
i've had muzzy on every one of my nijas and also had it on my tecate 4..never heard or seen one in person on a 4 stroke atv