PDA

View Full Version : RAZR mx

QuadJunkies
01-31-2006, 12:35 AM
Anyone running them on the front and if so, how do you like ??

I would like to try and new front tire next time

QuadJunkies
02-01-2006, 11:08 AM
anyone???

Maybe Ill have to just be a guinea pig :p

Pappy
02-01-2006, 04:06 PM
we have run them, worked well for mx but not so good for xc. maxxis was supposed to work with us on a mini tire specific for XC but as of today...nothing:ermm:

badvox
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
we have run them, worked well for mx but not so good for xc. maxxis was supposed to work with us on a mini tire specific for XC but as of today...nothing:ermm:

Hey Pappy

What are the sizes you're running on that pred?
I need to get a complete set for the boy. His Kymco
90 is exact same pattern and stock size believe.
I know its a pred 90 sand kit we get.

It would be great if I could go online and order a pre-mounted kit
for his quad. Anyone doing complete MX kits with razr's and heavy duty douglas wheels?

Pappy
02-01-2006, 05:33 PM
i ordered in 20 or so sets of the popular mini rims, and have been making them into reinforced rims as folks want them.

the rims are easy as long as you can get them, but for tires the larger retailers seem to get the best deals. we run ITP holeshots, but the razors pictured are the same size fronts 19x7x10 with 18 inch snow hogs on the rear (which i have in stock)

The razors just did not cut it in the XC racing period(they arent designed for it i know, but maxxis wanted us to try) The boy did put a national class win in the books on them at Steele Creek, but luck of the draw played alot in that race.

badvox
02-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i ordered in 20 or so sets of the popular mini rims, and have been making them into reinforced rims as folks want them.

the rims are easy as long as you can get them, but for tires the larger retailers seem to get the best deals. we run ITP holeshots, but the razors pictured are the same size fronts 19x7x10 with 18 inch snow hogs on the rear (which i have in stock)

The razors just did not cut it in the XC racing period(they arent designed for it i know, but maxxis wanted us to try) The boy did put a national class win in the books on them at Steele Creek, but luck of the draw played alot in that race.

How much for a set of wheels shipped to California? Front and rear

Pappy
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
without digging in my book, a full set of standard rims is like $32 each fro rears and $53 for 10 inch fronts. reinforcing rings add $20 per rim and shipping is $7 a rim.

i know i have rears, tomorrow i will see if i have any fronts left incase you want a set

QuadJunkies
02-01-2006, 11:25 PM
thanks Pappy, ours would be used for MX and WORCS ;)

dj250r
02-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by badvox
How much for a set of wheels shipped to California? Front and rear
OMF is located right here in So Calif , Riverside they weld the rings right there dealer close just aske them for racer price and tell them that you kids race local you should get a good deal
dosnt hurt to check 25 min down the frwy
Dwayne