PDA

View Full Version : Stole my BROOM!!!

400grl
01-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Well - after working hard on making a REALLY cool broom complete with a custom sraper on the top part that you could turn over and scrape up the hard chunks on the gate .......finally having something decent looking and professional - with WELLER RACING all over it - someone stole my broom at the ITP's yesterday. I mean....really.....is it that hard to go buy your own? Use it - I don't mind....but to steal my new broom? That's just not right...........:rolleyes: I need to chain a big ugly thing to it - or maybe paint it hot pink next time and put girlie stuff on it.......maybe then it will stick around longer than one day!

badvox
01-30-2006, 12:28 PM
That really stinks!!

On a lighter note I really enjoyed the races yesterday.

Your quads look sharp with Rated x graphic kits.

mike

400grl
01-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Hey Mike!! Jason had a nice time talking with you!! We love those graphics kits - do they make them for the ATK? I liked mine last year, too - but the black is my favorite! :)

badvox
01-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Hey Mike!! Jason had a nice time talking with you!! We love those graphics kits - do they make them for the ATK? I liked mine last year, too - but the black is my favorite! :)

Actually yes they do make them for the ATK. Havent put it on yet but I will soon.

Dont know if I will race yet I think it might not work with my son racing the 90cc production class. Probably a timing conflict from what I saw yesterday. I cant be racing my own race with him on the pee wee track just wouldnt be right.

Do you try to make all the ITP rounds? My son would probably love to be your gate guy and watch that broom for ya :)

400grl
01-30-2006, 12:44 PM
LOL!! Yeah, we are going to try to hit them all - even the one in Taft..........I could use a "guard of the broom"! :)

F-16Guy
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
I think I saw a lady walking off with your broom. I didn't get a good look, but here's a little sketch of what I remember:

http://www.afunk.com/other/witch/pictures/005.jpg

QuadJunkies
01-31-2006, 12:56 AM
How much do ya wanna bet someone reads this and squeals on the SOB who stole it?!! :eek: :blah:

WORCS 133
01-31-2006, 08:36 AM
Karma will take care of them

400grl
01-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Yeah....lol!! :) Karma is the great equilizer! :) Well, I'll be keeping a lookout now......like a hawk! LOL!!! In the meantime, I've already got another one in production........

Davids440ex
02-01-2006, 10:51 AM
that sucks i saw some one using it befor my race, but i think it was and int. rider