PDA

View Full Version : I would like to hear from any D16 racers that race B or C classes this year or last?

yfz450rida
01-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I race D16 and GLQS Quad C and this i am moving up to Quad B i was wondering who out there races either of these classes and how was your year and plans for this coming year. Like to hear what people think about the coming year and some of the new tracks opening around wisconsin.

motoman287
01-30-2006, 01:07 PM
I race bikes in 125C and Sportsman in D16, but I raced quads once last year for the first time ever. I have a 400EX but rode my friend's 450R (a-arms, axle, bars, pipe) at Sugar Camp and took 5th, which I was happy with. I honestly think that if you aren't afraid to jump and can corner half way decent, B class is perfect with lots of competition and is a blast. I'm thinking about racing my 400 a few times this year for something new, but we'll see.

I'm from Medford, and have a few friends who race the GLQS. Jordan Richert, Brad Rodman, Wade Matyka, and Matt Noland. Know any of 'em? J/W also if you know Luke Konnick (sp?), he's from Stanley and I ride w/ him too.

yfz450rida
01-30-2006, 09:00 PM
I raced c last year #77 a white yfz450 it was my first year and i decided to go to b. I race D16 and this are team Sission Racing craig nelson, zak baker, sean pringle, nathan bue, joe striet, marshall schieldler, matt, derrick acker, and a few others.u know ne of them? is going to race D16,D23, GLQS, and Red Bud national and the national in illinios. I've known luke for a few years is i ride with him in the winter and on the tracks a few time, we went to school together. I don't know who to many people from medford are, i live in stanley.