PDA

View Full Version : Southern NH, Northern MA riders

shelbygt350
07-11-2002, 08:11 AM
Were do you guys/gals ride. My buddies and I are loosing our riding spots due to developments. We've lost 3 long time places over the past 2 months or so. I hate having to pack everything up to go to the Depot in Windham NH. We live right around Salem and Nashua area.:mad:

400exNH
07-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Well...
I live in Nashua and I can't ride from my house so I have to pack up and go also. I usually ride in the rockingham trail system in manchester/salem/derry,windham. Also Cantabury, Clough state park (in weare), and Milford.
Acutally there is a small track (and a small sand pit) in Southern Nashua near where I live. It's off gilson rd. not a bad place to tool around after work.

shelbygt350
07-11-2002, 09:06 AM
I use to ride the Tenesee pipelines, not anymore, We use to ride a pit off 38 in Pelham, not anymore, we use to ride off of Sherburn Road in Pelham, Not anymore, we use to be able to get the the powerlines off of Mammoth road in Pelham, Not that much now due having to make new trails through the woods to avoid new developments. We use to take the powerlines to Methuen to the bowl and Brox pit, then there was an article in the BOston globe how its ILLEGAL to ride in Methuen and the will impound your quad and toss you in the clink for awhile for unlawfull tresspassing and destruction of property, needless to say we don't ride there anymore. We go to the Rockingham Trail in Windham, A nice trail system in Dunstable/Pepperal and then way up in Clearmont. I remember a few years ago with my Recon, I could just hop on the quad and find someplace to ride, now that I have big bucks invested ina 400, there is nowhere to ride and trying to get our group organized is hard, some of us have trucks with trailers and others have cars and no trailers. Plus having to pay $67 for registration, registration for what?? We can't ride anywhere.:grr