View Full Version : bad day

coolex
01-29-2006, 03:07 PM
i just went riding over a friends house and every once in a while in the trails my forweeler died like 8 times like it ran out of gas but i had plenty of gas then i was doing a weellie and hit a rock on the grab bar and it bent it like hell and my tail bone is killing then on the ride back i herd clunk cluck cluck coming from my tire 2 lug nuts fell of one was sorta tite and the other was barely on then wene my frend gave me a ride home in his truck helped me get my fouerwheeler out of his truck the back went down the ramps fine but the front end fell of and dented the hell outa my a-arms and then my friend flipped his four wheeler he broke his plastics hit a rock and now there a crack in his frame under the engine were it hit the rock

Titanium
01-29-2006, 03:10 PM
"Sounds like a case of the mondays"- Office space.
Sounds like u did have a bad day.

nowukno
01-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Dam! LOL

That's pretty bad.

ZeroLogic
01-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Dam! LOL

That's pretty bad.

Sjorge450R
01-29-2006, 05:27 PM
i sorta had a day like this last week. I was putting my motor back together and i broke my clutch pressure plate and my cam chain tensioner. Seems like we both have the same luck:p

Quad Boy 660r
02-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Some days you just should not go riding.

Luckily, if I am having a bad day, I go to sleep. Not Ride.

Otherwise, there would not be much left of my quad.

Stevie-D
02-01-2006, 09:02 PM
i just went riding over a friends house and every once in a while in the trails my forweeler died like 8 times like it ran out of gas but i had plenty of gas then i was doing a weellie and hit a rock on the grab bar and it bent it like hell and my tail bone is killing then on the ride back i herd clunk cluck cluck coming from my tire 2 lug nuts fell of one was sorta tite and the other was barely on then wene my frend gave me a ride home in his truck helped me get my fouerwheeler out of his truck the back went down the ramps fine but the front end fell of and dented the hell outa my a-arms and then my friend flipped his four wheeler he broke his plastics hit a rock and now there a crack in his frame under the engine were it hit the rock

that, my friend, has got to be the longest sentence i have ever read!:blah: