PDA

View Full Version : air filters

jiffers
01-29-2006, 02:12 PM
i have a Ali air box on my 400ex and it runs a k&n filter i think it uses the standard air hose from the carb but the filter has a solid pipe for fitment which slides inside this and is hose clipped into place now what other filter can i use with this system as my k&n has seen better days

mac/mi
02-02-2006, 10:23 PM
K&N but I'd add an outwear

blakefoote
02-03-2006, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by jiffers
i have a Ali air box on my 400ex and it runs a k&n filter i think it uses the standard air hose from the carb but the filter has a solid pipe for fitment which slides inside this and is hose clipped into place now what other filter can i use with this system as my k&n has seen better days

I have a K&N, White Bros., and stock and i like the White Bros. best out of the Three....:ermm:

jiffers
02-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by blakefoote
I have a K&N, White Bros., and stock and i like the White Bros. best out of the Three....:ermm:

how does the white brothers mount up??????????/

Hondaman90
02-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I just got a White Brothers slip-on and it came with a Powerfilter. It looks very similiar to the stock one, maybe a little bigger and its red and gray. Does it do anything to increase perfomance. If I did put it on will I have to rejet my Carb?