PDA

View Full Version : Trade 2001 Bombardier DS-650...Possible trade for Banshee or 250r

bansheeCJ
01-28-2006, 12:57 PM
I have a 2001 DS-650 that I want to trade for a Banshee or possibly a nice 250r. I really hate to get rid of such a nice quad, but this thing has too much power for me and just throws me all over the place. Another reason I want to get rid of it is because I'm not real big on 4-strokes, I'm more into 2-strokes especially Banshees. I live in eastern PA.

I will trade for a 2002 and up Banshee stock or modded as long as its near mint cond. ( possible trades for older as long as theres some money involved).

I would rather trade for a Banshee but I've never owned or even ridden a 250r, so I wouldnt mind trying an R if it is in near-mint cond. and lots of aftermarkets.

and yes...I will sell this thing for the right price... $3,500

Make me offers!!!

xx3003xrdrxx
01-28-2006, 01:08 PM
didnt you just like rip some guy off by trading him some pos beat banshee for that DS ??????????????

Spitfire
01-28-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
didnt you just like rip some guy off by trading him some pos beat banshee for that DS ??????????????

Way to kill somebody else's thread, ever hear of a Private Message? Idiot...

bansheeCJ
01-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Yes...i traded my '02 for it. I didn't know some moron used self tapping screws for the clutch cover. Even though when you buy a used vehicle its "as is/where is". When he told me about this, I offered to either trade back or send him a check to help fix it. He took the check. If i knew the thing needed cases i would fix it...not sell it to rip somebody off...I'm not that kind of person. Put it this way, I traded a perfectly clean/good dirtbike plus $1,200 for a banshee that supposively needed just a clutch. Here I had to stick about $1,000 in the thing. Thats just how Banshee's are.

trailripper350
01-28-2006, 09:44 PM
i got a 02 ill trade ya in great shape for the ds and i got some extras

bansheeCJ
01-28-2006, 09:57 PM
pm sent...

trailripper350
01-29-2006, 12:29 AM
the banshee is stock basicly the mods on it are fmf ram vavles ,pd coolhead 21cc domes ,trinty 2 in 1 carb setup 33mm kehien pwk carb,k&n proflo setup maier blue rear plastic and ufo black front plastic electrex 265watt stator pd adj. timin plate and dg pipe setup and yamha shock covers, gfore +/- 4 axle the only thinng different from the pic is the tiresand whees it got fastrekkers on it now with black itp wheels i have the tires on a different atv rig and yess its got a clean title i have to take some more pics of it to post or give me email to send them to

the extras are 2 setof rear plastics black and 89 orange the 89 set is stichback to gether on the left sid and the black ufo reas have piece taken out of the lip of the fender on the left a set of 450 a arms that i was gooin to modify to fit the shee and some stock intakes ill have pics up by mon

bansheeCJ
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm not positive what you mean but it doesnt sound too good. Did you ever get cases yet??? they are actually cheaper than I thought... I was gonna give you even more than $100. I just bought a '93 wrecked Banshee that needs a frame, tie rod, axle, and upper A-Arms...Let me know if you got any of that, I'll buy it off you.
CJ

nutcase4life
02-03-2006, 11:08 AM
not to be rude bud but why would i possibly sell you parts after i got a junk banshee from you for my ds.i have had to replace so far the stator(because someone had the headlight plug plugged into the tors box,thats why you couldnt find it)The flywheel nut because it was stripped,had to grind the end of the crankshaft where the flywheel goes because it was rounded over,the complete rearend because the axle housing was shot,the axle because the threads were stripped off of the hub and the only thing holding it on was the cotter pin.The carbs because the main jets on one side was jb welded in,and not to mention i still have to get a case.did you bump your head somewheres where you think i will forget that ****. The thing is if i didnt get screwed in that deal with you, i could have hooked you up with all the parts you need being all my buddys own banshees and we have an extra complete rolling chasis.

Spitfire
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by nutcase4life
not to be rude bud but why would i possibly sell you parts after i got a junk banshee from you for my ds.i have had to replace so far the stator(because someone had the headlight plug plugged into the tors box,thats why you couldnt find it)The flywheel nut because it was stripped,had to grind the end of the crankshaft where the flywheel goes because it was rounded over,the complete rearend because the axle housing was shot,the axle because the threads were stripped off of the hub and the only thing holding it on was the cotter pin.The carbs because the main jets on one side was jb welded in,

First off, the headlight plug being in the TORS box WILL NOT EFFECT THE STATOR AT ALL!!, refer to the BansheeHQ post, you know, the one where you made a complete *** out of yourself, because the tables got turned on you, that one! The flywheel nut was rounded over? I know for a fact it wasn't, but I'm not sure what you meant by that. The main jets were JB Welded in? HAHAHAHA, no they weren't, I know that for a fact also. Can we get some pictures of this stuff?