PDA

View Full Version : spitfire screwed me hardcore

nutcase4life
01-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I traded my 2001 ds650 to spitfire or his buddy,whoever was using his name that day.My ds was sweet and not a thing wrong with it.Very well taken care of.So i go to PA to do a deal for his banshee.His father was with him and they both said how nice the banshee was and ran great and they replaced yada yada yada.My mistake for being a nice guy, i trusted them.I drove the way back to NY.Got it in my garage and started to clean it up.This is where the **** hit the fan.20 different style screws holding the plastics on.Once the plastics were off i noticed the infamouse huge chunk of motor missing from above the sprocket.OK now im pissed but i can live with it.Next i noticed the clutch cover having self tapping screws to hold i t on when i went to inspect the clutch.Next i noticed the front headlight plug plugged into the tors brain.Next i found that the axle was loose so further inspection showed me it wasnt loose but shot.The axle threads were stripped off both sides.Next the nerf bars were being held by standard bolts which stripped out the holes for the foot pegs.So my good guy and being honest with my ds got me royaly fked as bad as it could be.So i will probably have enough money into parts to buy a new banshee.

key4202003
01-28-2006, 12:50 PM
did you even look it over?? how dumb are you? i bet you just talked to them and took there word for everything they said, did you even test drive it? ha ha ha serves you right, did your dad go with you too, go you did it by your self....LOL

nutcase4life
01-28-2006, 12:54 PM
hey dooosh i have a few words for you .Lick my nutsack and go ride your 300 ex

derekhonda
01-28-2006, 04:51 PM
It just sounds like you didn't check it over good enough. A better inspection could have saved you a lot of headache. Live and learn I guess....

01-28-2006, 06:43 PM
caveat emptor brother= buyer beware

i would not have even unloaded mine until i rode and went over it with a fine tooth comb

MX300ex
01-29-2006, 07:53 AM
how dumb are u?????

u got what u deserve..u fault or not looking it over and not test riding it

nutcase4life
01-29-2006, 10:15 AM
well at least smart enough to not listen to someone who rides a fkn 300ex.Maybe someday you can handle a 400 or 450 little guy.

derekhonda
01-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by nutcase4life
well at least smart enough to not listen to someone who rides a fkn 300ex.Maybe someday you can handle a 400 or 450 little guy.

Do you expect pity with a response like that? Maybe this is just the karma you deserve :confused:

motoman00440es
01-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Dude I would never put this on the fourm did you even start it to see if it ran. you sure did not look at very good. no pitty from me he did not screw you you screwed your self

Pappy
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
with your attitude you deserve everything you get