PDA

View Full Version : Pro Rides Question for Harlen

jwick07
01-28-2006, 08:41 AM
If at possible at the first race of the year for each series could you take detailed pics of each of the pros quads and then do a list of mods to each bike.

I saw it in Dirtwheels a few years ago but by the time the article ran the season was nearly over it seemed.

just a suggestion but it would be cool

bradley300
01-28-2006, 09:53 AM
that is a neat idea. i think lso, everytime harlen interviews a pro, he should ask them what they see ameteurs doing wrong. could get some helpful answers

Admin
01-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Mind reader

Originally posted by jwick07
If at possible at the first race of the year for each series could you take detailed pics of each of the pros quads and then do a list of mods to each bike.

I saw it in Dirtwheels a few years ago but by the time the article ran the season was nearly over it seemed.

just a suggestion but it would be cool

prepracing
01-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Admin
Mind reader

SWEET ! looking forward to that :D

Allen
01-29-2006, 07:15 AM
I would be surprised to see any of the pros talking about their setup secrets....

Pappy
01-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Allen
I would be surprised to see any of the pros talking about their setup secrets....

they wont tell you exact specs, but it is thier obligation to promote the parts they are running:p

ofcourse when someone wise spots something on thier quad that is not usually found on thier quad the conversation gets deep:chinese: