PDA

View Full Version : what would u choose

Honda#4
01-27-2006, 08:53 PM
a pretty hot girl with a lot of money or a fully moded 400.

LSMX450r
01-27-2006, 08:56 PM
The really hot girl..I already have a quad no need for another :devil:

trx400exxracer
01-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by LSMX450r
The really hot girl..I already have a quad no need for another :devil:

same here

400exrules
01-27-2006, 09:04 PM
the chick

Quad Boy 660r
01-27-2006, 09:12 PM
The girl, by a long shot.

antman
01-27-2006, 09:36 PM
the girl.... then i would have her buy me the quad!

Pappy
01-27-2006, 09:37 PM
my wife says i cant ride either:ermm:

tp300ex
01-27-2006, 09:38 PM
the girl

01-27-2006, 10:19 PM
The girl for sure

knighttime
01-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4

haha, trick question, will the pretty hot girl buy me a modded 400?:confused: :blah:

01-27-2006, 10:37 PM

the chick with alot of money then id just buy a fully modded 400ex

spent21
01-27-2006, 11:20 PM
tought question. gotta pic of the bike?

Honda#4
01-28-2006, 09:57 AM
hey i was wondering when someone would pick a bike over a girl. would u guys change some of your answers if i would said your girlfriend.

450r51
01-28-2006, 10:52 AM
if it was a fully modded 450 i bet some of your answers would change, but i would still pick the girl.

jwick07
01-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Depends on what my wife says, shell probably say the quad

CHEVYZ
01-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
my wife says i cant ride either:ermm: ROFL!

I would go with the chick.....

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 08:58 PM
well.. knowin this is coming from a girls point of view but still. well i'd say the quad........because the girl can come and go. and with the fully mod' quad, you shouldnt have a problem attracting a really hott girl..

Honda#4
02-16-2006, 09:09 PM
no women in heaven or earth would go out with me bike or no bike.

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:10 PM
:confused: you don't know that!

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
I have a pretty decked out YFZ.... you interested Sarah? ;)

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:15 PM
hey now, i didn't say i didnt have my own..:p ,, so where r u from?

Honda#4
02-16-2006, 09:17 PM
belive me i have bad women troubles,my last year of school i had a girl friend and it was a total heartbreaker for me any way she went out with me for two weeks then she writes me this letter saying she doesnt want to be with me no more tell u the truth i dont even know why she did it.

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:20 PM
ok. wait, two weeks? it can't be that big of a heart-breaker!...and if she wrote a letter, by breaking up with you.. u need to find yourself a real WOMEN.. haha...;)

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Well since I'm not sure exactly who you are talking too... I'll just hope you are talking to me.... I wouldn't want to pass up a conversation with a lady that rides such as yourself :p

I'm from Oregon... and I'm going to OSU. Wow, I moved a whole two hours away for college (how adventurous of me) :) You are from Kentucky I presume?

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh man... she's callin out your ex-lady.... that's cold ;)

I sadly don't really have any heart break stories. Wait... yes I do... I liked a girl three years older than me when I was a freshman in high school. She was absolutely beautiful and her personality was even better. She knew that I liked her... who didn't? She flirted a bit, but I think I was just filled that "cute little kid" position... oh well.... I'll take what I can get :p She is now married, and I am not. So you can probably guess that I didn't end up with her... :( :)

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:37 PM
ah.. what a story. yea i was talking to you, haha...mm yea, im from Kentucky. wild kentucky women..:blah:

Toadz400
02-16-2006, 09:39 PM
If it was between a hot rich chick and a fully modified aftermarket frame 450, 250R, or hybrid of the two, then I would definately say the quad. The quad you could ride whenever you want...:eek2:

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:41 PM
yessssssss. finally a smart answer!=)

JOEX
02-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
If it was between a hot rich chick and a fully modified aftermarket frame 450, 250R, or hybrid of the two, then I would definately say the quad. The quad you could ride whenever you want...:eek2:
What if it was a hybrid Wo-MAN:eek:

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm not convinced... I've met some pretty wild Oregon women.... which reminds me of another story....

So here it goes...

A bunch of buddies and I were driving around and just having fun because it was a big party weekend in our town..... some girl in a car with a bunch of other people drove by and flashed us, so we gave chase because we thought she was really hot. (Note: I care about personality too, but looks are all you can go by at first.... and she looked nice :) ) We caught up with them and we both parked. It turns out that my older brother's friends were in the car that we pulled over! And what's more surprising yet... the girl that flashed us turned out to be my cousin that I had only met once while in 2nd grade... :( Yeah..... gross.... I know. You don't need to rub it in. :eek:

sarah_mx07
02-16-2006, 09:49 PM
hahahhahhaahha........ thats f"n hilarious...i guess it would of sucked for you though..but still!

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah trust me... I felt like a perv.... :(

JOEX
02-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Jekyl_22
I'm not convinced... I've met some pretty wild Oregon women.... which reminds me of another story....

So here it goes...

A bunch of buddies and I were driving around and just having fun because it was a big party weekend in our town..... some girl in a car with a bunch of other people drove by and flashed us, so we gave chase because we thought she was really hot. (Note: I care about personality too, but looks are all you can go by at first.... and she looked nice :) ) We caught up with them and we both parked. It turns out that my older brother's friends were in the car that we pulled over! And what's more surprising yet... the girl that flashed us turned out to be my cousin that I had only met once while in 2nd grade... :( Yeah..... gross.... I know. You don't need to rub it in. :eek:
LOL! Many years ago I was with some buddies cruising up I-205, don't remember where we were coming from or where we were going but some girls pulled up along side showing some T&A:eek: The chase was on into Washington. They lost us but what really sucked was the windows in my friends 68 mustang wouldn't roll down:mad: I forgot all about that until just now:p This was more than 15 years ago:eek2:

I wont rub it in but did you rub one out?:blah:

Toadz400
02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
What if it was a hybrid Wo-MAN:eek:

Uhh...I'm not exactly into that kind of thing...:huh

I'm sure there are some people on this site who are though...won't mention any names...*cough*MixMasterMike*cough*. Haha, jk!:D :uhoh:

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
HAHA... I don't even know what to say to that... that was the best reply on earth. But no.... I did not. :blah:

TCracin440ex
02-16-2006, 10:04 PM
id have to say the quad..after dealing with bytching and nagging for a year and 3 months from my EX g/f god i swear id much rather have my quad and my truck over another g/f anyday of the week sorry....my z71 is my love (numero uno on the list) and the quad is my next love (numero 2 on the list)....The only way id choose the woman over the quad or hell anything is if the woman came with 1 of them remotes!!!

So yes give me a quad, or truck over another bangin girl anyday of the week...or hell...screw that just let me be with my quad and my truck and i dont need/want another girl!!!

my love....my z71

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 10:11 PM
You know.... I can honestly say that I have never picked a girl over my quad, but I know that I'm really looking forward to the day that I meet the girl who breaks that one. I can't wait to meet a girl who can keep me on my feet and hold her own :devil: When that day comes... I just hope she doesn't really make me choose :p

JOEX
02-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
So yes give me a quad, or truck over another bangin girl anyday of the week...or hell...screw that just let me be with my quad and my truck and i dont need/want another girl!!!......
What's the word i'm looking for?.....

Oh, yea... Weeeerrrrrrd!:scary:

TCracin440ex
02-16-2006, 10:27 PM
im a proud member of the 4-F club!!

i aint gotta worrie bout my truck gettin up and leaving me for another man or anything...i know i could crash my truck and it can go bye bye but thats what i have insurance for...i know my truck can break down...but ill just fix it...i cant go to the parts store and buy anything to fix a broken woman!!!

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Well... it's not a new bike that I want, but I could sure use some aftermarket parts. I wouldn't mind some PEP shocks all the way around with some Walsh Racecraft A-arms and Swinger. :rolleyes: ..... but then again.... I would also go for some Derisi rebuilds :)

TCracin440ex
02-16-2006, 10:31 PM
i take that back maybe i can go to autozone and buy a roll of duct tape and some ratchet straps....duct tape her mouth shut and ratchet strap her to a bed!!

but why do that!!

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Oh Lord.... lol.

I'm pretty sure that I just watched an epsiode about that on CSI.

JOEX
02-16-2006, 10:34 PM
i take that back maybe i can go to autozone and buy a roll of duct tape and some ratchet straps....duct tape her mouth shut and ratchet strap her to a bed!!

but why do that!!
You could go to jail unless she likes that kind of thing. I wouldn't take that chance though;)

02-16-2006, 10:40 PM
I'd take the hot rich chick and have her buy me a fully modded 450.

dangle
02-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
I'd take the hot rich chick and have her buy me a fully modded 450.

Got that covered...My chick buys me **** just b/c it's like... thursday.... Well I say she buys it but it's here dad's money (who loves me).... He's buyin my custom exhaust for the hybrid.... You guys must be doin something wrong :o .....

Mike

JOEX
02-16-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by dangle
Got that covered...My chick buys me **** just b/c it's like... thursday.... Well I say she buys it but it's here dad's money (who loves me).... He's buyin my custom exhaust for the hybrid.... You guys must be doin something wrong :o .....

Mike
If money matters...... To each their own:ermm:

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 11:10 PM
No offense, but I would never let my theoretical girlfriend buy me something very expensive....if anything at all. If I am with a girl during holidays or whatever, we just usually decide to make a pact to make each other something.

There is nothing like handing a girl that you care about a card (with you hands that are cut all over because you just cut about a football field's worth of construction paper) that took you 8 hours to make because you couldn't find something that sounded good to rhyme with "Becca".

I just think that it's very sincere when someone can take the time out of their life to create something for you because they care.... whether it be a song that you wrote on your guitar, a card that you had to make twice because the first one got blood on it from the paper cuts, or just a little note that says how much they mean to you.

I think that is what really counts... not try to be a hard*** or anything. I just think that a lot of people these days rely on their partner entirely too much... instead of making themselves available to be there for their partner when THEY need it. In a relationship isn't about yourself, it's about each other.

Jekyl_22
02-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Geeze... lol... I sound like a girl :rolleyes: (not meaning that in a bad way just in case any girls get offended)

toby400ex
02-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Id prolly take a really expensive quad over a rich girl, atleast you can always sell a quad.

dangle
02-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
If money matters...... To each their own:ermm:

The way I worded that made it seem like I was out for the money.... it's not like that... I just happen to meet a really cool chick who just happens to be well off... She didn't tell me she was loaded untill around 2 months deep.....

Mike

TCracin440ex
02-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by dangle

Mike

yea but what u think daddy is gonna say when he finds out youve been slammin his little girl bro...trust me that will ruin any boyfriend/girls parents/father relationship quick...

Toadz400
02-17-2006, 06:56 AM
yea but what u think daddy is gonna say when he finds out youve been slammin his little girl bro...trust me that will ruin any boyfriend/girls parents/father relationship quick...

That's where I'm lucky in a sense, my gf is, I swear to God, the Virgin Mary. And I'm perfectly fine with that, it's why I've been with her for over 10 months and haven't complained about it and if it was what I wanted I obviously wouldn't be dating her. But I have a great relationship with her mother, she's like a mother to me and we're best of friends and I don't have to worry about losing that if she found out, because there's nothing to find out! And actually, her mom keeps telling her that she should be more "adventurous" :eek2: . I love being on the mother's good side;) .

02-17-2006, 08:29 AM
well i already have a 310R, and a 70HP banshee so my quad issue is fixed, then i alreadyhave a really fine GF that i have ben dating for a couple months and things r awsome! plus i can ride any of the 3 whenever i want (if i can offord the gas for the two quads)

Racing Rice
02-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I already have a wife and a quad... But you said the hot girl had money, right?:D

440racer66
02-17-2006, 05:14 PM
a girl if shes rich u can get her to buy any quad the girl deff

skatrdude20
02-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Seriously, Id pick the quad, too many problems with girls. No offense ladies on here! Seems like the girls at my school are turned off by loud quads and dirtbikes. Doesnt matter to me, Ill never give up riding:devil:

sarah_mx07
02-17-2006, 06:28 PM
:ermm: girls that are turned out off by loud dirtbikes and quads! whats wrong with people.. theres nothin better than hearin a loud pipe.. :) thats a major turn on for me, seein someone into riding. in fact, i dont think ive ever dated someone that doesn't race. okay, maybe one..but he was an idiot! :p

Honda#4
02-17-2006, 07:56 PM
i kind of like loud pipes to but it ticks my dad off when i rip around cracking the throttle all the time gets on his nerves.

derekhonda
02-17-2006, 08:07 PM
quoting an excellent movie:

"You know how I know you're gay? You guys would pass up a hot chick for a piece of metal"

TCracin440ex
02-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
quoting an excellent movie:

"You know how I know you're gay? You guys would pass up a hot chick for a piece of metal"

i cant say that im gay bro...but if there is a way i could be with a hot chick and not have to worrie bout her bytchin...and have a straight up good relationship...and her love me and ish and not have to worrie bout gettin dumped and shyt on...then yea...but other then that...ill take my "piece of metal"

Butters
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM

hott girl, quads aren't worth it. :D

Toadz400
02-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by sarah_mx07
:ermm: girls that are turned out off by loud dirtbikes and quads! whats wrong with people.. theres nothin better than hearin a loud pipe.. :) thats a major turn on for me, seein someone into riding. in fact, i dont think ive ever dated someone that doesn't race. okay, maybe one..but he was an idiot! :p

I love you!:D :blah:

So...want to replace my girlfriend?:devil:

She rides quad (A Predator) but she's not into it as much as I am. Whenever I'm talking about riding and what-not she calls me a four-wheeler geek:ermm: :( .

moto04racing
02-18-2006, 09:18 AM
the hott girl with lots of money so then i can take that money and get a sweet 450