PDA

View Full Version : My 05 YFZ. Dirty Pic, Clean Pic.

hokes
01-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Before

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/hokes4/IM000517.jpg

After

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/hokes4/IM000518.jpg

Nick110
01-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Do you want a cookie?

CHEVYZ
01-28-2006, 06:35 PM
I do!:p

Nice bike, I like the Yamahas with that color scheme!:D

hokes
01-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah kid, i'll take a whole box of them. Go ahead and get them after your sell your "400" and get yourself a REAL QUAD.

Nick110
01-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by hokes
Yeah kid, i'll take a whole box of them. Go ahead and get them after your sell your "400" and get yourself a REAL QUAD.

ok. I didnt know that you cant take a joke but i just found it a little odd that you would make a thread about u cleaning your yfz.

CHEVYZ
01-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Yeah kid, i'll take a whole box of them. Go ahead and get them after your sell your "400" and get yourself a REAL QUAD. On a side note- the new yammis don't come in that color scheme, do they? I have been debating over possiblty getting a new 450 to go with my 450r and 440EX... and have been trying to decide whether, if I decide to do so, to go with the 06 yammi, or the Suzuki. I am leaning toward the Yammi, as they have already proven themselves to me. The Suzuki looks killer, but I am just not sure yet.

Anyways, I love your bike! Red and white has always been one of my favorite color schemes.

hokes
01-29-2006, 09:29 AM
No, the new color scheme is the silver frame and white plastics, and they still have the blue plastics which i dont really like too much. the only cool thing about the new blue 450's is that the a arms are now blue, which look kinda cool.

And for the kid, sorry i forgot your name. You were being a smart alec, so i was playing the role too. I was just sharing some pics with everyone. I know that i like seeing what everyones rides look like. Nothing against you, it's just that when someone you dont know just comes out of no where (on the net especially) and tries to be a smart ***** about a simple little pic post, you gotta say something back.

So where is my cookie?

CHEVYZ
01-29-2006, 09:41 AM
No, the new color scheme is the silver frame and white plastics, and they still have the blue plastics which i dont really like too much. the only cool thing about the new blue 450's is that the a arms are now blue, which look kinda cool.

And for the kid, sorry i forgot your name. You were being a smart alec, so i was playing the role too. I was just sharing some pics with everyone. I know that i like seeing what everyones rides look like. Nothing against you, it's just that when someone you dont know just comes out of no where (on the net especially) and tries to be a smart ***** about a simple little pic post, you gotta say something back.

So where is my cookie? ROFL :p

Yeah, I didn't think so. The blue is nice, but I am digging the white way more. Unfortunately, the scheme that I really wanted isn't available anymore ( For new models). I will just have to wait and see I guess.

hokes
01-29-2006, 11:25 AM
I really like the red frame too. Dang bro, you need a third quad? lol. The new suzuki looks like it is going to have some serious power and handling. But you know how it goes with the first production year. Word is that they havent sold them yet cause of some electrical issues. You just know that they are gonna miss some stuff. Good luck though whatever choice you make.

CHEVYZ
01-29-2006, 11:53 AM
Haha, no... but I want one. :D I was actually thinking about trading or selling my other, uhh, less fun toys ( Streetbike, or dirtbike).... I just have more fun on quads. Plus, they are less dangerous. It is kind of a family thing though.... so it isn't like just one guy goes riding. Exactly what you said about the Suzuki is what really has me wanting to go Yamaha. I don't want to get a lemon because it is first year production. Guess I will just have to wait and said how both bikes do in person... I don't trust really much of any magazine or unknown ( Personally) rider becuase they are usually biased... some more than others. My buddy already has an older model Yammi, I have already seen those and like them. Now it is Suzuki's ( And whoever else brings something out SOON) chance.

I still haven't made up my mind though. I am gonna have to wait a little whle anyway... plenty enough time to decide what I am going to be riding.

Nick110
01-29-2006, 12:00 PM

So where is my cookie?

iight man its all good. All i got is Chocolate chip and Peanut Butter. :blah:

CHEVYZ
01-29-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll take the chocolate chip one!